All Comments on 'Convincing Me Pt. 12'

by bicuriwhat

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mmm

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Plot hole

Probably just because I'm exhausted, and too horny for my own good, I think there is a plot hole? In the last installment it stated they broke up 6 months prior? And this one was only a month. Please correct me if I am wrong!! I love this series, and have spent the last who knows long reading it because it's also very well written and who doesn't just adore a good love story?! Keep writing, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thank God

Finally, they are back together. Some error on spelling & timing, but still good story. Thank you.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

And the saga continues. There were a lot of grammatical errors so I self-corrected as I read. I'm glad to see they're back together. Love the series.

elle_9549elle_9549almost 9 years ago
Great series

I've enjoyed reading it, and am glad they are back together. Nice job.

~ L

gr3ywindgr3ywindalmost 9 years ago
Black holes a plenty

There are just so many things missing here, the plot holes raises so many questions that this and its previous installment become quite the confusing mess. And I don't for a second buy mandy's reasonings nor tamaras acceptance of them, no matter their emotional state.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave up on first page

You need to give some serious attention to the way you write dialogue. It's annoying to have to reread dialogue two or three times to figure out who's speaking. Use some tags here or there to keep it straight. Also, some non-verbal reactions would make the dialogue a lot less sterile. These issues don't just apply to this chapter - they appear in every one of this story's 12 chapters.

eshortie103eshortie103almost 9 years ago
decent

The pacing was kinda off. The chapter seemed rushed and thrown together. Tamara never came off as weak to me until this chapter. I feel like she wouldve closed herself off from mandy for awhile. Im happy they got back together but these last two chapters didnt gel well with the previous ones. Especially this one. Maybe its just me though. Decent job though.

eshortie103eshortie103about 8 years ago
Love it

I just happened to reread this chapter and noticed that you've rewrote it. You did it justice. Bravo and thanks for giving us such a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I read you story twice and enjoyed it even more this time because I knew that is was a happy ending. Thank you and please don't stop writing because of a few negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best ending

Thank you so much for this ending

I keep reading it and re-reading it

It truly touches my heart

Indeed all chapters do

You truly have a great story telling gift

Thankyou

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
SOME PEOPLE .................

Some people are never happy no matter how hard you try. IGNORE THEM!!!!

I haven't finished any of my stories yet, but I may switch off the comments and just leave the star rating system on (if that's possible).

Write for YOU and HOPE that people like it, if they don`t, then fuck them.

A few times I thought that maybe isn`t your first language, but that was more the odd phrase here and there rather than the odd typo.

So it may not have been perfect, but I for one am grateful that you took the time and effort to write what I thought was a good tale of teenagers beginning to find their way and place in the world.

I tend mostly to only write my thoughts at the end of a series of stories, and I haven't read anyone elses thoughts on your tale except this one.

Again, thank you for writing this series and please, don`t give up :)

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyabout 5 years ago
Thanks

I too don't understand negative comments, and I'm glad you finished the story.

InTheColdColdNightInTheColdColdNightabout 5 years ago
More please?

I know it's been years, but I miss Tammy and Mandy, and I'd love a "where are they now chapter"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

lovely series, strong characters. dont listen to the negative comments!

kuu123kuu123about 3 years ago

great series! thank you for writing this part, fixed a lot of things I didn´t like about part 11.

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Just stumbled onto this story and it was great…wish it was 10 more chapters!

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

Such a shame that negative feedback led you to finishing this lovely tale. I think you were very talented and this is one of my favourite stories.

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

Enjoyed this series thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous