All Comments on 'Runner Girl Ch. 06'

by DonnaBeck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poor Amy

That poor kid. And to have the cop kind of put the blame on her...too sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing!

i can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awww!

He seems like a keeper! Looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses and how they work through her trauma.

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
I don't think the cop was blaming her

So far I am really enjoying this. In answer to the earlier comment, it seems more likely to me that the cop was telling her how to protect herself so it wouldn't happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mea culpa

OK! I'm starting to warm up to john. Great job DB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still not a fan of John

Amy opening up to John was a big step. I am not looking forward to John getting to be the one to have her.

He does like sweat on girls, so he cant be all bad.

Great chapter, Ill get over my dislike of John.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 9 years ago
Strength and Courage and Decency

What this chapter does, beyond bringing out incredible sympathy for Amy, is show us the person she is -- the depth of her character. She likes John. She wants to connect with him more deeply. But she doesn't tell him because it's the only way to keep him -- she tells him because she needs to do the right thing. Because she confused and possibly hurt him for no reason that he could understand without the truth.

Amy would have earned our respect if she found her inner strength in order to pursue something she wanted for herself. But because she found her courage for the sake of doing right by someone else, she goes beyond that and deserves real admiration.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Beautiful chapter

It will take a lot of patience on the part of both for this go forward.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderabout 8 years ago
Miles

So where does he come into this?

Just lusting over the unattainable?

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
hmmmm

another flawed person

with a major psychological issue for both parties to deal with.

tough emotions to circumvent while building a relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnaBeck@DonnaBeck
1060 Followers
Hi Lit - readers, It has been suggested that I give the order of the trilogy; Subway, Flower, and Runner Girl. I have two short stories on here as well. I am currently writing erotica. I expect the new piece to be out around the first of the year. Thank you for your intere...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories