All Comments on 'My Surprise'

by matron222

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
pixie2002pixie2002about 18 years ago
Wonderful contrast

I loved the contrast between the young and older women! And just a hint of mother/daughter incest made it even sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice change of pace, but...

The older/younger scenario was good and well-described. However, it seemed implausible for Lisa to go from nervous and inhibited to slapping the young woman's ass and giving orders all within a few minutes. It also seemed odd that Allison, a jilted lover and insecure in her own right, would go along with a tryst with Lisa. I did not care for the hint of incest at the end, since it took away my sympathy for Lisa as a repressed woman in an unsatisfying marriage and moved her character more towards perversion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Soooo Erotic

I've always loved older/younger seductions. And this one was very hot. I really enjoyed the spanking and the mother/daughter incest aspect drove me crazy with desire. I sure hope there's another installment coming for this delicious story.

literotica182307literotica182307over 14 years ago
another good story from Matron222

Once again Matron’s story unfolds in a fresh, almost spur-of-the-moment fashion. There’s a sweet honesty to this story. Without too much of a back-story it’s almost as if we’re viewing (reading) the scene as it unfolds. Thanks for the story. I’ve got 2 of your stories left to read.

imready2imready2over 10 years ago
Very enjoyable reading

Truly enjoyed reading your story! A bit of everything in lesbian love that I find so sensual. Thank you.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Arrgh!

Good premise. I really liked the way you started this story. The apparent attraction driving the protagonist to distraction and then to action. Well done so far.

You lost me when she said, "You married bitches are all the same" Wtf? She'd already told us she had been with a few women, but never mentioned any married women and certainly never any older ones. To the contrary, she'd never been with an older woman (well, not this much older).

Don't misunderstand me, I liked the switch to the more dominant approach. It fits well. You just need to be more consistent or at least let us hear her having imagined taking the lead, or something. Good writing.

Well, now that I've got THAT out of my system, I'm going to go read the rest of this story.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Redemption!

As I hoped, your skill at writing overcame my earlier reaction. Although I reiterate my original objection at your last line, "she came as quickly as any young hussy needing a good fuck." At no point in the intro do you suggest that Sherri is very experienced or so confident in sex-play that she would make such an assertion -it's out of character.

It was a verrrry erotic story. I was particularly pleased with how you let Alison grow to accept and embrace the professor as co-lover. That was masterfully done. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So very erotic

Have read this story many times as I love it so much.It is highly erotic with mature women satisfying mature and older women.To me this is very very sexy.More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
inconsistent

Agree with the anonymous comment from way back in 2006, on August 17. I could not relate to the characters when they veered away from their roles in carrying the story forward. The lead character went from infatuation to obsession with her professor, then suddenly began to blurt out insults. The inhibited professor would never have allowed this to happen in her office, let alone be stimulated by it! All the enticing sexual descriptions relating to scents and sights could have been expanded, while the unnecessary demeaning passages, which ultimately led nowhere, ought to have been excised by a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Five rating for a hairy pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermatron222@matron222
218 Followers
I am an older lesbian (60) and prefer women who likes to write lesbian erotica. To read my stories go to: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=255229&page=submissions. If I am on Lit. Chat, it is because I am looking for story lines and fantasies for stories. ...