All Comments on 'Mom's So Hot! Pt. 02'

by ffarkus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...suprise...!!!

...ha!...good turn...now Mom can have her wish to be with sonny...and maybe some of his stallion friends...YOU GO MOM!!!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:)

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Great stuff...but hang on

Dad had a very low sex drive for over 20-25 years and Rita didn't want to have sex for 6-8 weeks according to Doctor's orders. So what suddenly got Dad's sex drive up and made Rita ignore doctor's orders ? 2 people with low sex drives see each other and their sex drives shoot up by magic, what's the logic behind it, after all they had counterparts with high sex drives and could have turned to them for sex.

Now don't separate the mother and son...!

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!1

pretty hot stuff,,,i get it and its fun,,,

wish you had someone proofread before publishing,,,bad grammar and spelling makes your effort look shabby and juvenile,,and you don't want that!!

rita ran away with her father in law,,did not see that coming!! lol!!

on to ch 3,,,,can't imagine what happens next but i'm up for it!!

86yohom86yohomalmost 12 years ago
Really hot

What a great story and what great writing, really hot. Love how you describe the fucking scenes and all the details you use to describe penetration, the many words you chose in outlining the moment a guy slides his dick into a woman's pussy. Keep up the good work.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
very hot

nicely done-great sex scenes thanks

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

The sex was very hot but even hotter between the father and daughter in law. Was wondering how was it that the son/husband could spy on them and they never notice he was there? Also, how is it that only a few days after having the baby, Rita's tits weren't spewing milk like a fire hose when they fucked? And is kissing and fucking the only thing these people do? Haven't they ever heard of oral sex?? Not sure how you're going to stretch this storyline out for another 6 chapters but we'll see.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Very very hot! I wonder how the son's equipment measures up to the dad's seeing how it's so big? With so many chapters to go, how is ff going to keep this story going now that these 4 people have coupled up?

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 8 years ago
No oral, no anal,

...no point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT and HORRIBLE!!!!

I've never read such a bad mixture of erotic and terrible writing. Yes the sex is steamy but as others have complained there's no variation and no foreplay other than kissing and light petting. Add that to the fact that you seemingly disregard your own characters traits and have change out of nowhere. Suddenly the dad who was uninterested in sex is now a sex fiend? He hurt his back but can still hump? You need some perspective on how real life works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rita's a chip off the old block!

Fucking mom is even more fun when it's revenge sex. She's even more of an animal when she's getting even with my dad, and wants my sister to hear us. I'll be slamming into her hard, and she'll start shouting, "Oh god honey, fuck me, fuck your mother's cunt!" "I want your cum deep inside me, fuck me, fuck my pussy baby!" I do my share of shouting when I'm coming deep inside her pussy too!

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedabout 7 years ago
Not A.D.D freindly

I can't stand when people write in long paragraphs. I do like your writing style and I made it to page 3 but it just got to hard to read the story. I think the premise of the story is a little to weird for me to. I liked part 1 but that to was weird. I like it when there is no cheating involved in the story except maybe by the mother cheating on a husband who deserves it. This is even worse because Tom and Rita had a kid. Rita made out with the dad while the baby was in the same room. It's just to weird of a story. I'm sorry but 1 star. Can't stand cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Getting old......

Goin on too long.....and a virtual copy of your MIL story......yawn

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
KINDA DISTURBING BUT I STILL GAVE IT 5 STARS

SNEAKING AROUND TO CATCH THEM AND NOT TAKE ANY PHOTOS OR TIME IT WITH HIS MOTHER TO CATCH THEM, HOWEVER I DO UNDERSTAND WHY BUT WHY TAKE THE CHANCE? I USED A VOICE ACTIVATES MICRO RECORDER AND RUINED MY EX IN COURT. THE ONLY THING SHE GOT WAS HER DEBT! I EVEN GOT MY 8 MONTH OLD CHILD! SHE BEEN MARRIED 3 MORE TIMES AND IS NOW A FAT SLOB LIVING IN BRISBANE AU.

oxygen5011oxygen5011almost 4 years ago
Fucking piece of shit

What kind of twisted story is this I'm gonna stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Steaming sex continues with an unexpected twist. Fate or a subtle plot? Either way, win-win - or? Great story, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love a flaming red-haired pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous