All Comments on 'Scout's Oath'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another great yarn

I have missed your contributions - another great one to add to the list.

thank you

Cliquegge

(forgot my password)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think I'm in love with Alex

Welcome back! (and PLEASE keep writing!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm decidedly a fan of The Last Boy Scout and am delighted with this spin-off - even if it is only a one-off. Thanks for sharing and I hope you're well.

csoshcsoshalmost 9 years ago

I am very glad to see the Last Boy Scout back again! Here's hoping he will have a few more stories for us. Thanks

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowalmost 9 years ago

So happy to you back! And thank you for another glimpse of the last Boy Scout!

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 9 years ago
5 stars

A happy story, which are the best kind. Thanks for sharing.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 9 years ago
yay! the last boy scout

Would love more about Alex

William smythWilliam smythalmost 9 years ago
A wonderful discovery

Not just the discovery of this well written 5 star story but more important yet, the discovery of this authors extensive list of previous contributions.

It promises hours of pleasant reading ahead for me.

max4990max4990almost 9 years ago
The Best - Then BETTER.

Another impressive contribution. You are a supreme story teller. Thank you for posting stories here. I can only make one request.........MORE!!!!!!!! (and of course, THANK YOU)

hnau0022hnau0022almost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Another great TTT story. Hamilton is a great character that us real life Boy Scouts would like to emulate. Now if we could just get the last chapters of Two Moms and Just a Blowjob, I'd be happy.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
What a great story

On every campus there are DKE's. They go by different names at different Uni's, but they are there. It is too bad there aren't an equal number of Boy Scouts to offset them.

We can now hope for a happily ever after for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This was sweet, but I do feel as if I was dropped into a more developed universe without knowing it well enough to fully appreciate the story. Could have done without all the sorority/fraternity stuff--or shortened it quite a bit, and focused more on the two leads. It just didn't add much, not for such a short story. Otherwise, an enjoyable story for Nude Day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great follow up.

For those who are not aware. This is the same character in The Last Boy Scout by TxTallTales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The good that fraternities and sororities do...

...always seems to be undone when you read horrendous stories about the hazing which pledges are subject to. Don't worry - I know that this is fiction. However, I know that it DOES happen in real life, so I'm very glad, on balance, that my country doesn't have these institutions at our universities.

All that aside, I'm happy to read yet another superb story by a master of his craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great stuff

My only question is who is Derrick? "She asked Derrick about it but only said they were friends "

harristharristalmost 9 years ago
Superb

Thank you, appreciate your story and glad you found the time to write again. I know you have several series you mentioned you wanted to finish, it appears you have added to your backlog. Now we will need some more chapters to connect "The Last Boy Scout" to "Scout's Oath". As always thank you for sharing your imagination with your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I feel I owe you a thank you

I been hoping you would write about Alex some more. Thank you very much!

GenicoGenicoalmost 9 years ago
Great work

As always, another excellent read. My only observation is I would have liked more of a description of Alex from Jeanie's viewpoint. It's not everyday you get caught naked by a complete stranger and I would have thought a bit of context would have added just a bit more to the story.

Of course I'm also going to have to reread the Last Boyscout series to fill in the details, so maybe not such a bad idea after all.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Two Moms, Two Laps

PLEASE release the next chapter! :)

LustKnightLustKnightalmost 9 years ago
Old Friends Again

Great to see Alex from "The Last Boyscout" return, but have to wonder what happened betwixt he and Julie/Lisa that he's a swinging single again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
needmore

Loved the connection with Alex from the boy scout. Like the other comments I would love to read what happened to the sisters and his long time love. Great to have you back writing. Love your stories.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 9 years ago
Yet another great story

I can always count on TTT's contest entry to brighten my day. What more can I say?

Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Why didn't you finish the Cvsn story ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Great job!

As stated before, just keep writing you are amazing and as mentioned I would not mind seeing you continue CVN and Two Laps Two Moms. Again thanks!

dunrovindunrovinalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

For continuing Alex-love the Boy Scout attitude. Any plans to finish/continue other story lines?

Great job !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Welcome back! I would love to see you finish up or update some of your stories, any of them, you are by far my favorite writer! Thank you for all your work

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back, Sir

Welcome back indeed. Your stories are always a treat

Now if you can just find the time to tie up a few other series

(when you get a chance, of course)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Delightful read. The first part of the story should have been listed in the "humor and satire" category, but the second part should definitely have been in the "erotic coupling" section. All in all, "First Time" was a place for this sweet description.

As usual, beautifully written, and extremely descriptive. More men should be like Alex: realizing that "it is better to give than receive" and "he who gives is amply rewarded."

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SCOUTS ALWAYS HAVE AN OATH

but do they have the honor to fulfill them. TK U MLJ LV NV

xylem69xylem69over 8 years ago
Your Fans are waiting

Your bio said you were writing sporadically. You wrote 2 stories this year. You have not completed the several long stories you advised you would finish first. If you changed your mind you could at least advise your fans of that fact. If you have the time to write 2 new stories you could finish at least one of the older works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful Writer

I am amazed at how you build your characters and have a real story to tell. You make them real people - fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad to read you again

2nd story this calendar year, and a great one. Thanks for sharing. I look fwd to your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
writing rocks

you're such a good writer. I've only read a handful of your stories but they were all well done. you're awesome.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Somehow never noticed this story before. Would love another story about Hamilton - either new or a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shannon Julie and Lisa?

This a new Lisa? Not the one from the last story.

Would have loved to see Julie and Lisa and Shannon again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

I only come to this site to see if you've written anything new! Lol

Super story as always. I think Alex is one of my favourite characters, along with gamer girl of course.

radio698radio698over 8 years ago
True story

Always an excellent read. I had just finished reading the "The Last Boy Scout" series again when I spotted this latest gem. Thanks TTT

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
3rd Read through

Good story, good premise. Fully believable and it brings back Heather and Alex. Would have liked the next story in the Alex Hamilton series to have included Julie, Lisa, or Teri. However, it was a good one. The last line however is a breaker to anyone who has read The Last Boy Scout. "Ready to be my 5th?" Well, he's had Maria, Angela, Kaitlyn, Heather, Lisa, Julia, Miss Shannon. Though I guess by 5th, she could be his 5th virgin, since Maria, Angela, Kaitlyn, and Julie.

Eitherway, looking forward to more of Alex Hamilton and his rescues.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Excellent

Just excellent.

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960over 8 years ago
Continuing the Alex Series

I highly agree with many comments to have new stories with characters of the first Boy Scout novel. Since it ends with them still in High School there are so many avenues on their lives we have no idea of.

You are a excellent writer that I have enjoyed for years. I have not yet read your work on Amazon, but I will when I have time. Thanks for the effort you put into your stories.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
Funny, scary, great read!

Love this story!

Fantastic fun, epically brilliant thought - stripping off to make a young, vulnerable woman feel supported. A character with character! Love the ethics and the result. More ? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

if 5th means his 5th gf after the sisters and his two older one then thats a bummer it ended with julie and lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Doh

She is asking him to be her 5th... thought it was obvious. Ie they've just had sex 4 times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Last Boy Scout is back

The Scout story is excellent

I do hope that there is more of this character

Thanks

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 8 years ago
Is she the one?

You created an equal opportunity Superman when you wrote The Last Boy Scout, and now it seems that Alex has finally found the girl he wants to settle down with. I'm shocked but also tantalized.

What now? Terminal monogamy? The white picket fence and 2.5 children? PTA? Involvement in civic affairs? Little League? Exposing corruption? Running for Congress?

I can't wait!

TossawayTossawayalmost 8 years ago
FIFTH??? 5*

I think what you meant, but didn't explain was, Jeannie remained a virgin through high school, but she did have fun, ORALLY! I think you're telling us that Alex is her 5th to give a blowjob to & her 1st for her pussy! What say you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Somewhat disappointed

It's a shame because I really enjoyed the last boyscout but this is not as good.

It starts off well with the naked walk and the conversation with Heather but then falls away when Alex and Jeannie get together.

I think possibly the reason it doesn't work as well as the last boyscout is because it doesn't tell the story from Alex's POV.

Alex is a likeable character and his 4 or 5 rescuees seem more three dimensional than Jeannie.

If you do decide to continue Alex's story I would like to hear more about the summer before college and how it worked out with Miss Shannon and the girls.

Jaybee99

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Scouts Oath vs The Last Boy Scout

LOVED The Last Boy Scout (TLBS) as it was longer and covered the story in much detail, introducing Alex Hamilton and the cast of characters, eventually giving their history and interactions together. Great story from start to history to finish.

Scouts Oath (SO) is so much shorter than TLBS, used only one character from TLBS, so any knowledge of previous characters is gone. (Unless Heather is Heather from TLBS, it's not made clear in the story but that would be my guess, but she is barely mentioned). Going from almost finished high school to being in college might only be a few years along the way, but I would love to know the story from leaving camping on the bus up to going to college. For me its too far a step, like being told someone's story while a teen and then followed by a story about them being a senior citizen. What happened in between?

SO could have been more entertaining if it had covered more. Several dates but no details until date six and ten give a bit on the ending of those dates, and then the deed for date eleven? Sandra is drummed out but no details on the fireworks over it? No mommy coming down to rain hellfire on Sandra and the sorority president, and to thank Alex for helping her daughter? So much glossed over that could have made the story better. No details on what makes Jeannie the one Alex wants to be with, given that he espoused his philosophy in TLBS for sure.

TLBS made me want to cheer for Alex, for him to get any and/or all of the girls sharing his tent. I didn't get that with SO on Jeannie on why Alex wanted her or whether she was even worthy of Alex. This to me is the disappointment of the SO story not being as good as it could be. More detail needed in my opinion to make it better. It wasn't the Alex story so much as it was the Jeannie story with Alex in it.

Tx Tall Tales writes wonderfully! CvsN, TLBS, Sis-In-Law Incentives, Pool Payments, Two Moms-Two Laps are great longer stories, with lots of detail and great characters. All of them I've read and enjoyed. 5 stars all!! The shorter stories are good too but the longer ones are great! Would love to read more, although I do understand they are tougher to create. I'm no author, at least not yet, if ever. I've got some ideas and maybe one day I might do something but I doubt it would be as good as the stories mentioned above.

Perhaps it's only me that loves the longer stories. Continue CvsN for another 29 chapters, no complaints from me. Create an Alex tale for 29 chapters going from the bus to college and I'd relish reading them all.

Hope this is what you are asking for in terms of feedback. I truly do appreciate your writing talents and the stories you've created, even SO. I'm just greedy and wanting so much more. :)

Take care and thanks for writing so well. Hope to see more from Tx Tall Tales.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very good!

A well written and wonderful story! Thank you!

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 7 years ago
Who needs all those other guys . . .

. . . like Captain America, Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and all, when we've got Alex Hamilton? Thank you, TTT, for giving us a super hero of our very own!

Hans

jimgray27jimgray27about 7 years ago
Greek life??

Penn State may have just started giving the death penalty to the greeks by banning rushing for the immediate future. 4/5/2017

No loss.

Subject matter and the way it's approached does influence my appreciation of literature.

WE ARE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The way it's supposed to be!

Alex must be an Eagle with palms. Very well done! Maybe the best story I've read here!😋😁👏

AcerxboxAcerxboxover 6 years ago
Agreed with Anon. What happened in between?

Have to agree with Anonymous' The Last Boy Scout vs Scout's Oath. What happened in between? You gave so much depth in TLBS hell I'd had hoped to read more about Alex Hamilton. When I saw Scout's Oath I was more than ecstatic to read it but left me wondering what happened after the camping trip. I hate assuming but is Heather the same character from TLBS? The same girl Teri shared a tent (over sized matchbox) with all her 20lbs. of makeup? What happened to Miss Shannon Ryan, the Samuelson sisters, Lisa and Julie? Alex's best friend Teri and his fellow scout John with pecs like slabs of concrete? Did they hit it off or did Dominique get with Alex? Too many questions I am sorry. It's just you gave The Last Boy Scout such a life of its own it was hard to read that Scout's Oath is a stand alone story with your main protagonist being the character I've come to admire. Being a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan wars I use to read your stories as an escape. Hope you continue the Alex Hamilton character.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Very nice, but something amiss

After thinking a bit I decided that Alex Hamilton character is wasted on this story, although I see how he was the inspiration. Changing nothing but his name would make it even better for me, a random guy with never explained reputation. We, who have read the Last Boy Scout would recognise him as Alex cameo in disguise, and get a great grin, but it would remind unforced it was him. And/Or even more commitment to the girl's pov would be nice, not necessarily first person with full dive in inner monologue, but more exclusivity; yes, I didn't like how the sex scene switch to Alex pov almost entirely, after we followed the girl in over-the-shoulder mode for the most of the story. He never could, except if she told him her story; that even might have been nice way to from this too.

And, a nitpicking, but who is Lisa? It seems author never decided himself was she the Lisa from Last Scout, what doesn't really stick or makes it a bit weird, or is she just another girl that happens to have the same name. That's happening in life all the time, but is a bit confusing for the reader.

It is also not explained how our girl protagonist knows Heather's high school ex BF, a single sentence reference that he is, I don't know, a cousin or brother's friend, or whatever, would make the web of relations so much thicker.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the read very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RE: SCOUT'S OATH

Thank you for presenting a story outside the box. The beginning with Jeannie and Alex meeting was rare and so very chivalrous in an age where it has gone by the wayside. We need more men like Alex in all age groups. Thank you again for a great read.B

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 6 years ago
Even better than "The Last......

Superb writing

I read The Last several months ago but missed the Sequel.

Thank you for making my evening

mjef2mjef2almost 6 years ago
More

Just like Alex; Head, Shoulders AND Mohican above the norm.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Time for some more Alex stories

Come on TX. You know we love you. 4 years missing between the comping trip and Jeannie. Please, please.

PS and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well worth the read

socaltzrsocaltzrover 2 years ago

Alex Hamilton is absolutely my favorite character on literotica. He is the man I strove to be at that age. Thank you for writing stories with good and selfless people in them and not just the selfish or fake martyr characters common to the genre.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Cute & sexy & funny. Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

fishkoppfishkopp12 months ago
The last scout?

Thank you very much for sharing your Alex Hamilton stories! I love them, and would love to read more of them!

MardracMardrac3 months ago

Need more Alex stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So good. I love this story. Would have been even better if she had turned out to be HIS first!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20382 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).