All Comments on 'A Bound and Gagged Present'

by Sinful55

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FYI

Ass before cunt is asking for an infection. Especially with not even bothering to wash off.

Otherwise, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Her lady parts are infected hamburger and I doubt she could come.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 9 years ago
Yep

Definitely a UTI coming on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Epic stupidity

His wife magically finds a slave for the weekend? And she's okay with him abusing some random woman? She wants that type of husband? He wants that type of wife? He wants to expose himself to every disease known to man? Far too little background to make for a decent story. Even as a suck and fuck this wasn't clever or erotic. No stars for absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ass to Pussy ...... or Mouth

This is just asking for a serious illness. Not Sexy in my book. Gave it a one because of this.

Also you never leave a restrained person alone. Shame on the wife and shame on the husband.

It would have been a better story if his wife had been the one tied up and if he would have just filled her ass with his cum and plugged it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes, It Is a Flash

Flash story, but you still needed to give us enough background to understand why the wife does this. Do they have an open, BDSM-type marriage?

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Bad Practices Involved in This Story

I am agreement with many comments here. Even with enemas one should never go from anal to anywhere else without a break to get a thorough cleaning as it is looking for medical consequences It is also never a good idea or sane to leave anyone restrained or bound alone. Anything could happen while they are alone. This story if anyone is exploring the lifestyle is a very bad example of something that might be tried by novices which could and would likely lead to a bad outcome.

wolf182wolf182almost 9 years ago
FFS people...

it's just a STORY! Get over yourselves. As long as it's technically written well, who cares? That's why it's called FICTION. Or fantasy. Do you all really read every story on here and think they're true and/or debate the "reality" of them??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm finding it very weird that people are fixated on a minor infraction of reality like this story presents when there are five gazillion rape fics masquerading as bdsm in this section. Really, people, this is the hill you're gonna die on right here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously?

You idiots are breaking down a FICTIONAL story with for medical issues, Domination flaws, and credibility? So you're sitting in your moms basement alone and critiquing others "shortcomings" instead of finishing your newest Lego castle. The comments section is abused by you Neanderthals.

Good premise, a little short. I would have liked to see some more explanation of the wife's involvement but leaving it to my imagination opens options. That's what these stories are for. To invoke imagination or fantasy. Overall, Good job. Room to expand

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Story of GREAT Merit

Wish MY Wife Was This Generous! VERY Enjoyable Story! Well Written!

Sky27Sky27over 8 years ago
9/10

Screw everyone that brings logic to a fake fantasy story on the internet...

I liked it , it was very well written and I hope to read more from you someday...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But my wife does something similar.

When she will be gone for more than 24 hours, I find a naked and masked female (a different one each time). She is not gagged, and so this makes oral sex easier. But it is always a different willing woman. Sometimes she stay until my wife comes home (but they never speak and I do not know WHO she is).

It's kind of crazy, but it's a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good ingredients

Just felt like it needed a different mix. To me of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous