All Comments on 'The Story of your O'

by TheGreyKnight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Quickfingers8Quickfingers8almost 9 years ago
Can I just say...

I randomly found you while lurking on GWA about 6 months ago and have absolutely loved your voice since the first time I heard it. Every recording of yours that I've listened to is just...perfect. Your timing is always spot on, never rushed, never dragging. Whether you're being sweet and loving like in this one or rough and dominant, I get tingles regardless. And when it's you being you (or Cowboy Jack) your sense of humor has me giggling like a little girl.

I just...I needed to let you know, you've made me a permanent fan.

nightterrornightterrorover 8 years ago
haha please make another one

please??? this gets me

off really fucking hard legit every time I listen to this.

I can barely type my hands are so shaky, thank god for autocorrect...

jackattack88jackattack88over 8 years ago
I can't help myself...

I just kept going and going. I replayed you telling me to cum over and over until I squirt. Thank you Sir for such wonderful instructions.

shyelshyelover 8 years ago
right timing!

This is the 4th or 5th time I've been listening to your audios and I always cum at the right moment when you told me too. It felt so real as if you were beside of me. I listen to you whenever I can't sleep :)

dirty_bunnydirty_bunnyover 7 years ago
Too good

The way you use your words and make me feel like a whore but also a strong sexy woman is amazing. I came so hard and my eyes watered up because it felt so good and I felt so open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGreyKnight@TheGreyKnight
1278 Followers
I want to turn you on. I want you to read one of my stories and feel like you have to recover. I want to make you gasp, laugh and feel like your blood is getting hotter. If you enjoy my work please consider following the podcast, it has hundreds of stories you've never heard...