All Comments on 'The Vacation House Ch. 18'

by 1Puck1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
1Puck11Puck1almost 9 years agoAuthor
The Vacation House Chapters 18 & 19

Chapter 19 of The Vacation House saga was submitted earlier today. It was originally the second half of chapter 18 but even I found it too long to endure in one sitting and as one whole chapter so it has been broken up into two continuous situation chapters for your reading pleasure.

I hope you will keep this in mind while posting your star rating for either chapters. I have come to realize that the higher the star rating the more reads and responses the chapters get.

Please consider a five star rating so that I will know for sure that there are folks who still wish for me to continue to publish this saga as it has developed.

Thanks and I wish all of you a great summer.

Sincerely,

1puck1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

what happened after the events on chapter 16? Please post more chapters!

1Puck11Puck1almost 9 years agoAuthor
The Vacation House Chapter 18, 19 and 20

Hi,

As I had expressed in the previous chapters responses, I had felt pretty low after having received a couple of less than encouraging comments along with some odd star ratings moments after Chapter 19 had gone public.

Chapters 18, 19 and the newly submitted Chapter 20 are the culmination of the one chapter having been broken up into 3 for a hopefully more cohesive and digestible read.

Thank you very much for the encouragement and comments I have received after those initial private messages I received. I ultimately decided that since I already had written this chapter that I might as well publish it, suck it up and be a little more of an adult about how I have to learn to handle the ups as well as the downs of expressing my thoughts, feelings and writings.

Wishing all of you a great read and please accept my apology for having been rash dealing with my disappointment.

Sincerely,

1puck1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous