All Comments on 'Willing Cuck-Slut Husband'

by mokey482003

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mokey482003mokey482003over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for likes about my first submission. Especially to "Alice", who went out of her way to compliment me! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She should just

feed cuck-slut the guy's first load straight from the tap after she gets him primed.

Then cuck-slut could fluff him for round 2, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
same here

my ex cucked me with a friend of mine and made me lick and suck her cunt clean after he had gone. the next time she made me call him and ask him to fuck my wife again because i loved sucking his cum out of her fucked out cunt. he fucked her ass the next time and then he sat and watched me suck her asshole clean. he told me i was a nasty fucker for liking his cum and he slapped my face. my wife told me to kneel and she tied my hands behind my back and then told my friend to use my mouth. he held my head and fucked my mouth until he came making me drink it all down. he came by a lot to use my wife and make me suck her and him clean. then he started fucking both of us with me having to ask for it. i had to tell him i wanted to be his fuck pig because i am a low fag cocksucker. he liked hearing me say these things while he was useing my wife. he liked when my wife would make me ask him to do nasty things to me. like making me lick his asshole while he fucked my wife. i wish she was still my wife so they could make me suck my dog off while my friend fucked me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have done similar with my wife. She does not use the verbal abuse like you. It is enough that I do what she says. I cannot explain why I like to watch, or why I get off on licking her and sometimes him clean. I love to be submissive in these situations. .I would like to try the "dirty talk", but my wife is against it. More stories, please!

Claudia69Claudia69about 4 years ago
Yummy Cum!!!

This story needs another couple of chapters. I would love to watch my wife get fucked by a huge cum filled dick and then get a yummy cum snack from her pussy!!! Why did you put the butt plug in your husband? Are you going to fuck his ass in the next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous