All Comments on 'Roman Holiday Ch. 01'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Uh, so to counteract her anger at her husband for reading about others having sex, . . .

she goes out and starts actually fucking other guys? And loves it, and pouring humiliation on her husband while fucking other guys? And she thinks her deep down sense of entitlement, vengeance, arrogance, and cruelty has never been evident to her husband?

Nah, no man is that stupid. And, thank God, no woman who is that bad can hide it from a man who is willing to see it. So your story is plausible only to stupid blind people. That counts me out.

I think there is an organization you should be submitting these stories to for their enjoyment. Its called Densa. I suspect you qualify to join. Someone named Bonnie Taylor administers the entrance exam. You and she will have lots in common, about 50 IQ points I would guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I do enjoy

a slice of life...

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
What I didn't like in this story...

What I didn't like in this story: It wasn't the cheating...it was because the wife felt angry as she was objectified by his fantasies!!! Then instead of being a woman with moral and self-esteem, maybe confront him and if needed divorce him, she became a whore, showing that she had lied when she said she loved her husband...She objectified herself to the lowest she could fell...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice to hear

Way better than average story line. Really enjoyed hearing the start of a Hot Wife from her perspective. Keep the story line coming. Great from a technical standpoint as well, well edited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So in reaction to his FANTASIES and without ttalking to him

She becomes a cheating slut. Exposing herself to both an unwanted (maybe) pregnancy and every disease known to man. What a wonderful wife - NOT! SO what if he has fantasies. Most men and women do. That doesn't mean they want to act them out. In most cases, they don't. But she decides to ruin their marriage at the drop of a hat. What a completely selfish, nasty woman. Ugly story, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Crap

Sometimes I wish I could give a story a -5... this one deserves it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this story is plausible

as a cuckold fantasy that Roland is having. The wife is acting EXACTLY in the way he wants her to, right down to the disrespect. That's what makes it HIS fantasy.

Don't blame the wife. Blame the dweeb with low self-esteem .. they are, all of them, latent misogynists in the way their fantasy degrades women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it gave you a 5

for content and the cucking!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL

Only the cuckolds are not misogynist! LOL!

There is gender equity men=women

So that wife who does not like her husband extramarital activity is misandrist

The surway in the USA showed the 93% of questioned people think the faithfulness is important.....

The majority of the USA's adult population is misandrist and misgynist!

LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This Has Cuck ......

Written all over it.This author is the king of cuck stories.Run!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ya

Go get fucked, miguel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hated it

gave you a 1. Tired of rubbish. Belong on the pile of dung that is growing daily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I find it sadly interesting that the mavens in all these cuck stories....

....always act precipitously on their discoveries. No shouting match, no tearful confrontation, no hitting.....just going to a bar, picking up a man with a bigger cock and fucking every which way by dawn.

Now she may have felt betrayed, but let's be clear.....photos and talk are not infidelity. He may be a jerk, but she's the first criminal here, committing an act with prejudice and malice forethought that went categorically against the legal and moral vows she made at the alter.

Her standing on the moral high ground washed into the ocean of her perfidy, she is either going to experience a little reality when hubby discovers, either by her telling him or by some other means of her adultery, or she is going to "take over" and make their lifestyle some thing new....and detestable, cuckolding him as often as she can.

Too bad. For her actions, she should be put out. For his actions, he should be horse-whipped. And they should seek a sudden divorce....because this is no marriage and they are no decent sort.

subwannabesubwannabeover 8 years ago
Liked a cuckold story told from the woman's point of view

only gave you a three so far but am looking forward to reading part 2, which will hopefully feature Roland more.

suckermansuckermanabout 6 years ago
great start

thoroughly enjoyed the first episode. reminded me so much of me although I did bring bed talk around to her sleeping with other men. I suppose I was just desperate for her to get some good sex. Im barely 4" and quite thin and I knew I wasnt doing the business for her. Was, like Roland, good at oral though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loving wife

I love the way she took it in her own hands to deal with the findings. She didn’t panic and jump on him . She went out to sort things out and get some on the side .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous