All Comments on 'Bath Time With My Aunt'

by bluelotus9

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really good

I think this is brilliant.

It really gave me the good feeling, if you know what I mean

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reminiscent of a lifelong fantasy

The dampness spreading across the front of my gym shorts sums up the pleasure I experienced while reading this tale. A similar set of circumstances from my youth led to a yet-to-be fulfilled fantasy that I wank to at least daily. Thank you for that!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
I thought it quite good.

Thank you for a truly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Absolutely mind blowing story. Needs more action though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mumps while living with my Aun

When I was 8, I lost both my parents in a plane crash and my mother's sister, Aunty Dorrie, took me into her family where I lived until I went to England. I was 14 when I suffered from mumps. My testacles swelled like oranges and Aunt bathed me regularly until the swelling subsided after a week of great pain. At the end, she had to take a sample for a sperm count to determine whether the mumps had made infertile. I had to lie on my side while she masturbated me into a jar and it was the greatest thrill I've ever had. Two days later, another sample had to be taken and the moment she touched me, my penis rose into a ramopant erection. The semen flew out of me and i moaned in ecstacy. I think she enjoyed feeling me as much as I enjoyed her ministrations. One more sample was needed and I anticipated her ministrations once more, but I fell with a thud. I had to do it myself.

limasierralimasierraover 9 years ago

Loved your story. Got so horny. I had to wank before I finished reading it all. Do you have any more like this. Did you get to stick your engorged cock in her ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bath with auntie

It's really a very exciting story but I cannot agree that after such a hot moment of both,being nude,then masturbating and cumming before each other that you say"We shall talk about it later"and that both of you never did.I am telling you this because I was in similar situation with my Mum's sister,Sherylynn,when I was 17 and my aunt 38,and when I had to stay at my aunt's place for the same reason as the writer.However my aunt had divorced very young and had no childrenAfter we had arrived at the moment when we bathed each other(,after a period of shyness on either side)we both masturbated before each other and cummed without any fucking but I finished the night into her bed and we then sucked each other's sex and afterwards we fucked and fucked all over the night!I stayed a bit longer,i.e 2 weeks during which we fucked morning and night!!!When I went home,very often when we were alone,and as the fucking sessions missed us a lot,we made oral sex on the phone till we both ejaculated.me 2 times and her always 5/6 times.This happened 7 years ago,and every year, I spent my holidays at her place,whether I was still at the college and then University.Now,I have a well paid job in the same city as my auntie and am planning to buy a flat soon not far from her house.My parents and friends ask me very often why I do not have any girlfriendI have heard that two of my cousins think that I am a gay!!How can I tell them"My girlfriend is my Mum's sister and we love each other and are happy????!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear Auntie

What a joy to have an Auntie like that. I really fancied my youngest Auntie who was about 20 years older than me and often used to masturbate whilst fantasising about what I was going to do to her. I so wanted to fuck her. When I was 16 I went away to sea and when on leave I was given what they call in the Navy a "Make and Mend" and came home in the afternoon. Letting myself in the house I found my Auntie in my Parents bedroom going through their things and she had their "Shop" cash box open and was putting money in her purse. I asked what the hell she was doing and she started to cry and begged me not to tell them. I said I would think about it.

A couple days later I came home again early and "Aunt" asked me what I was going to do and I said " If you will allow me to spank you I will not tell them". She thought about this and said OK and held her hand out. I said "NO not there, get your pants down and get across my knees I am going to spank your bare arse" She was not happy about this but agreed and I gave her a really good whacking until she cried and begged me to stop, I then sat her in my lap and said "I have not finished with you yet , open your legs wide I want to look at your Cunt and play with it" and this I did and we both got excited. My cock by then was rock hard and I took her hand and put it on my huge erection and made her wank me.

Aunt lost her Husband during the war and I took control and in the finish I ended up fucking her whenever I felt like it. My parents were working in their shop and I used to phone her and say " I will be home in 15 minutes I I expect to find you waiting for me stark naked behind the front door. Of course she always was and I used to make her get on her knees, undo my pants and pull them down and my jockey shorts and take my cock in her mouth and suck me off. At the last minute just before I cum I would say " Open your mouth wide I want to cum in it" she would and I would shoot my load in her mouth and command her to swallow my juicy cum" Other times I would shoot it all over her face and then use her finger to wipe it off an swallow it. Then I would make her use her tongue to wash my cock and balls clean.

One day I had been out with my ship mates having a few drinks and we all ended up at my place. My parents were on holiday but Aunt was there. I called out for her to come down stairs and introduced her to the lads and said " I was telling the boys that you suck me off and I fuck you and they will not believe me, tell them this is true" She took some coaxing but finally admitted it. I then ordered her to come closer and undid her blouse and took it off. She said "What are you doing?" I said "You have got lovely big tits and I want to show the boys" . Somewhat reluctantly at first she let me and then I said " Do you want me to fuck you later" and Aunt said "Yes" so I replied OK but only if you allow the boys to see what a lovely body you have got". I then stripped her naked and the lads loved it. I then took her by the hand and said "Follow me, let's go upstairs to Aunt's bedroom and you can watch me fuck her". We all walked upstairs stopping every so often so I could play with her cunt and get her juiced up and needless to say we all ended up giving her a triple header. I think between us we must have fucked her at least 10 times. Brazen Hussy, about a week later after she had greeted me at the door she said " Are the boys coming over again" and I replied "You randy little bitch you you want four cocks up you again, don't you" and Aunt said "Oh yes please that was wonderful" . In the fullness of time I made sure she got plenty of Cock and I just loved watching her give my chums a blow job and seeing her swallowing their cum.

ScareCrow840ScareCrow840almost 5 years ago
Fair Start

This needs to be extended. At least two more chapters.

limasierralimasierraabout 4 years ago
Gawd

I first ready your story 4 or 5 years ago and I stumbled on it again today. I needed to have a good wank half way through reading as my cock became so hard it nearly snapped.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

A naked penis can erase generations of mores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Scarlet fever?

Do you mean Chickenpox. They have spots that itch. Scarlet Fever has blemishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My aunt used to bathe me when I was 6 and wank me off

UncircumcisedguyUncircumcisedguy8 months ago

any indian to suck my foreskin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous