All Comments on 'The Vacation House Ch. 19'

by 1Puck1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
1Puck11Puck1over 8 years agoAuthor
OK, I get the hint. Thanks so much for following

Well, it took a while for me to realize what should have been fairly simple to see for some time. Sorry for my being a bit slow on the uptake.

This newest chapter of The Vacation House saga was up for less than 2 minutes and received to really bad star ratings putting it well below 2. A few others added over the next five minutes got it to where it is now.

It is apparent that someone or someone's really dislike this story because it actually takes a normal reader longer than a minute and a half to read the entire chapter and then to have time to decide that it is only worth 1 star rating.

OK, thanks so much folks anyway, I did enjoy sharing with you up until now but even the two personal attack messages I received are so uncalled for that I simply can not see adding insult to injury to you folks if this story really is as bad as I have been told today.

Wishing everyone a wonderful summer and continued enjoyment of the literotica site.

Sincerely,

1puck1

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
It's not bad

Not bad by a long shot. There are a few places that it was choppy and I needed to read over a sentence or two, but I chalk that up to fast typing and really is no big deal. Please do not let a couple of morons dictate what you do or do not do. I don't see them putting submissions up for possible public ridicule and/or adulation.

Bottom line - post what you want because YOU enjoy it, and to hell with the naysayers.

I for one shall continue to read

1Puck11Puck1over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your kindness

I wish to thank you very much for the kindness and acceptance displayed in your message.

It is truly heart warming and encouraging.

I began to write this story at the age of 18 and hope it has evolved and grown in substance and style as I have during my formative higher educational years.

I know that I am more of an athlete/student and that my talents surely lie elsewhere from the academic literary world. With that said, I did wish to share myself and my writings with those who might understand my little nitch in this world.

I know that we all must be able to accept the opinions, disdain and approval of our piers but I had not expected the personal attacks and disdain that has been directed toward me or my writings.

We all must be more accepting of others who are unlike ourselves because you never truly know someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes.

Sincerely,

1puck1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please write more chaptees!!!

Please write more chapters! I want to know what happened after the events in chapter 16... and what happened to Robbie and Tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Your story pulled me in. It's wonderfully different than what I normally find and I'm grateful to you for that. I love your passion. It takes courage to put your heart and soul out there. I hope you continue to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love this story. My only complaint is it takes along time between chapters. Please write more a little faster! ;)

1Puck11Puck1over 8 years agoAuthor
The Vacation House Chapter 20 submitted

Hi,

As I had expressed in the previous chapters responses, I had felt pretty low after having received a couple of less than encouraging comments along with some odd star ratings moments after Chapter 19 had gone public.

Chapters 18, 19 and the newly submitted Chapter 20 are the culmination of the one chapter having been broken up into 3 for a hopefully more cohesive and digestible read.

Thank you very much for the encouragement and comments I have received after those initial private messages I received. I ultimately decided that since I already had written this chapter that I might as well publish it, suck it up and be a little more of an adult about how I have to learn to handle the ups as well as the downs of expressing my thoughts, feelings and writings.

Wishing all of you a great read and please accept my apology for having been rash dealing with my disappointment.

Sincerely,

1puck1

SalleeJSalleeJover 8 years ago
My favourite ongoing story

I am so sorry that people have made personal 'attacks' you certainly do not deserve that. I am enjoying this story so much, I would be upset if you didn't continue with it.

Please don't let these individuals put you off of writing. There are jerks everywhere and sadly they thrive on being awful to people. Ignore them and continue to do what you want to do - don't let the idiots win. Xx

I, for one, am looking forward to the next chapter/s. I do hope you continue to write, as it would be a pity if you didn't. Whatever you finally decide, I wish you well for the future and I want to thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

YES I love your story. Please write more chapters. Especially more about Robbie and his Dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous