All Comments on 'On The Train'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 8 years ago
Great story

Keep iT going maybe put à daughter in THE mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yeah, this is a fun story, and I'd like to see more. Keep writing it. And as the last comment mentioned, I bet her daughters are also hot, and available ;)

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 8 years ago

Well, I would prefer another installment with the scarlet johansson stunt double, but another of this story would also be very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not her daughter....how about her sister? 5 *

Either way....keep it going. Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

Please!!!!

markwhmarkwhover 8 years ago
hell there has to be more

I do hope there is more you have a great writing style

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good. Keep going.

Continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes

Continue. The characters are fleshed out and the sex fits into the story. A five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Good story. Continue please. Get her frightened when he takes her arse just to please him

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't wait

for much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LIKE it !!!

I LIKE it !!! Need more please

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

And if you're considering writing more chapters, I'm all for it. For a woman who's been faithful for so long, I'd guess Samantha has a lot of catching up to do. And we still don't know what either of them actually do for a living. It's be convenient if one of them was a lawyer who specialized in divorce, wouldn't it? Take Sam's husband to the cleaners and make up for lost time? Also, Samantha's remark about "identifying some coworkers with lesbian tendencies" didn't indicate she disapproved. Perhaps part of her experimentation with new things could include a threesome with another woman?

BarespiderBarespiderover 8 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed this story. A very nice buildup not just a quick wham bam story. Please continue the series.

KentishKentishover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Who hasn't had a fantasy about someone on the train? Nice to read a story of it going further and a well written one at that, look forward to more from you.

Wang4Wang4over 8 years ago
I Enjoyed this story

You craft a story in an exceptional way!

You could use another story to provide additional details on the male protagonist I.e.

He apparently has good job, superior male equipment, a nice home BUT no wife/girlfriend. Next follow up on hat Sam does when hubby returns

Thanks for contributing

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

Put a lump in my pants. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good Story

Yes, more please. This story begs to be continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, More, More

Really want to see where this goes. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Continue please hope they get married

Red48beardRed48beardover 8 years ago
nice job

and plenty of hooks left to be satisfied

1. co workers

2. daughters

3. husband's girl friends?

4. Alex's past exploits

this could take another lifetime for these two to complete

thanks

and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Great story. Very believable. Damn.. I wish it would happen on my train lol

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Great Story

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!!!!

i enjoyed it very much! Please continue. Please!!

john22307john22307over 8 years ago
Fantastic

ICan't wait for the next chapter this can really be a novel. Keep up the good writing

tompo296tompo296over 8 years ago
Super

A superb story, well put together with an excellent slow build up of a plot to draw the reader in. There is mileage in this story, Samantha taking her cheating hubbie through a divorce and the revelations of his transgressions. Brilliant you definitely need to continue this story line and of course putting the two love-birds Alex and Samantha together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb story

great background and build up, you really did a great job with this story, one of the better that I have read on this forum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Older IS better!

What a great story. My wife is older than me and the marriage (2nd for both) has been wonderful. Hot! Hot! Hot!

I sure hope that there is much more to come about the love life of Alex and Sam. I certainly don't blame her for not wanting to ruin her chance to get her financial rewards for putting up with a cheating husband for so many years.

I eagerly look forward to the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE

My five star vote is indicative of my thots 4 more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Keep the series going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
answering your question

Sam and Alex have a fan - Here!

Keep the story going, please. Would like to hear how and what the husband / ass hole gets as his just desserts. Cheating and being blindsided - what a karma- like denouement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Got my motor running!

I really enjoyed the pace of the story. The wording worked to paint a picture of an all too common occurrence these days when couples disconnect when one party thinks they can recapture their youth by being unfaithful. It seems getting old together has become passé. Write on my man, I need to know how this will end from your point of view.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it simple

27 years is a big age difference and in my opinion won't work, long term. So, fuck buddies it is. Keep other fuckable people out of it. Right now, it's just a sweet sex story. A 47 year old hottie like her is going to get a lot of attention from men her own age, once word gets out she is divorced; interesting men with a history, with means, and a mature perspective no 23 year old guy has. He's got a nice cock and lots of energy but that won't keep her, long term. What would they talk about? They might get married but they could never have children together. And he's four years younger than her daughter! So write on, but don't venture into the realm of science fiction. BTW, at least in my state, DNA evidence and infidelity in general is mostly irrelevant in a divorce action. No fault divorce, don't cha know? Good prose, not too many clunky sentences. No classy woman her age would have sex in a public bathroom, or a car for that matter. That's kid stuff. Let them fuck up a storm for a while, then move on, both of them, to more age appropriate relationships with a future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved the language she used

This is a great story and should continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Every lonely commuter's fantasy brought to life! And a romance budding too. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good - if it ends here ...

As others have said, this catching story has lot of potential for continuation - but it will hardly match the excellent build-up you've already given us. Could be an interesting divorce story and some well written love making until she finds a nice and 'healthy' man equaling her own maturity , but why not quit on top?

SymmonsSymmonsover 8 years ago
Very Sensual - More Please!

A very hot beginning to what may become a small series (another chapter or two) of an exciting story. Samantha is very taken with Alex and it would be great to see how their relationship continues. So many questions needing answers with so many possibilities to explore. More is very much appreciated!

cudakid273cudakid273over 8 years ago
continue

keep going the story is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story

Has a lot of potential. These two definitely need to have their story told

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent read.....please continue writing their story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please, and ignore anonymous mouse turds who lack any balls...

Tell you what, Mr. Anonymous, grow a pair and at least link your long winded replies to a non- identifying account. Otherwise shut up and let the rest of us enjoy an obviously talent ended writer in peace. Is that really too much to ask?

That said, I enjoyed the story and hope the author continues.

csb1971csb1971over 8 years ago
Wonderful Story!!

This was a great read. I know the pleasures of having an older female lover (I'm 43, and she's 59), and you nailed this story. Great job, and I hope you continue their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue pos this is such a romantic story with the perfect

Amount of secret sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

may-december affair is an enjoyable read. i hope to read the sequel to this story

soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Turn this into a series? Make it so!

YES. CONTINUE!!!

You mentioned she has daughters. Pervy Question mark.

olsaltyolsaltyover 8 years ago
Superb slow build-up!

You've gotten her orgasmicly cheating--What next? More daring sex in public? Some slowly developing domination and her submission? Don't stop yet!

alan65ukalan65ukover 8 years ago

Really looking forward to the next chapters,

litereader54litereader54over 8 years ago
PLEASE continue this series.

Best thing I've read on LitE in a long, long time.

aslan72aslan72over 8 years ago
Great storyline

I really like where you took,this storyline. I can't wait to read ch2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like GOOD!!!

Nicely done. The build up was good. The motivation was reasonable. Keep it like that and keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

Great story! I definitely want to see this story continue. This has the potential to be a great series. The build up and the climax (pun intended) of the story was perfectly paced. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Great story nice build up and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another home run!

You have a jack for writing this stories and as with all the others you've written you've left me wanting more and being excited to see where the story takes these two on their journey! Thank you for all of the time you put into your stories! I have loved every one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sharp & Sweet

A nice little, well-told tale.

HP

rombo034rombo034over 8 years ago

Well done. The build-up is really good, it shows tensions and hopes. Surely two characters I would like to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

That story was fantastic and very well written. Bloody fantastic. I must read more of your stories. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

WELL DONE. BRILLIANT STORY

ronboy69ronboy69over 8 years ago
More

More take husband to the cleaners

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue this story and the babysitter one. These are well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story !!

Keep this series going, it not only is well written but, it is sexy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a Wonderfully Sauntering Pace

Exquisite development, but of course, that is your hall mark. We'd all enjoy learning more about these two! Go to work on it, please.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
Hot story!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to read more about their story! Great dialogue, imagery, and action scenes. Very good.

Thanks for the upload!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Adding Chapters

Well done.

Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice.

After a long time I had an erection by just reading this. So continue the story. I hope Samantha and Alex have a baby and Alex drinks the milk from her boobs and she orgasms at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just wow!

Fantastic storyline and probably the best dialogue on this website! Your story telling was superb and I desperately want to know how the next 10 days play out, where the divorce takes her, and especially if they share a life. You should absolutely hang this one on the fridge with a gold star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautifully written!

Please continue this story! It is very entertaining and sucks you in from the beginning. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue? Yes, please!

Don't even think of stopping now! I'm looking forward to how the story progresses. Don't let me down, man :)

biphilmassbiphilmassover 8 years ago
Please add more

Sam and Alex are just starting out and she needs to carry out her plan to divorce that asshat. He needs to be put thru the wringer and have Sam and Alex begin a life together where they have mutual and fullfilling love.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Please add more to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

Loved the story keep going. I hope it is a very long story you need to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent

brilliant. more please !

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Just hot

Nice balance of hot sex and romance. Looking forward to seeing the relationship develop and letting her enjoyment grow.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 8 years ago
Sam

would love for more with Sam. every young mans dream. the older ladies are a lot more fun. can speak from expeirence on this. keep writing about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Thank you.

A good tale of proper length with good sex.

More please

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story

This was an excellent read with the right amount of sexual adventure. I love ever minute.

86yohom86yohomover 8 years ago
Great story

Very well done, love the mix of sex and romance, please continue this story.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 8 years ago
Yes, definitely need more

The story built nicely, and as another commenter noted, there is a nice mix of romance and sex. The best stories are the love stories, where a real relationship develops, mixed with hot sex. Lots of possibilities here, let your imagination loose.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Excellent

Five Star effort. I'm 70 and having an affair with an older woman! Can't beat experience! Thanks.

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
Credibility?

Writing is very well done, but meeting a woman on the train who looks like a porn star is not believable. (Thong, shaved pussy etc.) Your stories could be more arousing if the people seemed real. Not just a guy with a huge dick, and a slut on the train.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved it! Very hot!! Five stars! Can't wait to read the other chapters.

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
Schawing!

Very very hot!

and very likable characters!

There's feelings involved, not just hot wild monkey sex-glad you added not just one but two more chapters-looking forward to them.

And also to all your other stories-bookmarked you when I saw all the H's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was really really good!! Great story telling, great characters, great plot! Yes I do want more from these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loved the story and the sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic story

One of the best I read today. I liked the waiting on the train. I could imagine it being me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This terrific

I am now reading this for the second time today, having earlier gone through all three chapters awarding 5 stars for each one. It's the first of your stories that I've tried; when I've read the whole set twice I will be reading the rest of your catalogue, hoping for more like this. Marvellous work!

J_RReaderJ_RReaderabout 8 years ago
Wow

Really enjoyable reading.

Thankyou

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
Great story

I loved it and will read it again. I too would like you to continue with this raunchy tale.

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
Just read 2nd time and just as good/HOT as first...

already voted 5, can't do it again, but going to fave story, faved author for some of your other superb stories...love the characters...

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
nicely done

curiosity leads to tension leads to anticipation leads to emotional foreplay leads to a first yielding to temptation leads to . . . .

now off to ch. 02 to see where it leads next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing, incredibly sexy

I can't wait to continue I just wanted to say that this is one of the best stories I have ever read, I loved all of it and I just wanted to thank the author for the piece.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
YES!!

I definitely want to hear how Sam gets away from the asshole. She deserves some lovin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Samantha and Alex.

More, more, more!

WARLOCK5WARLOCK5about 7 years ago
AWESOME story

oh yes please continue it.

P.LighthouseP.Lighthouseabout 7 years ago
Amazing! Perfect!

After"Just Being Neighbourly" this is your second story that I'm reading.

In both cases I just couldn't stop reading...

You know how to mix lust, tenderness and respect in perfect proportions. The best cocktail of feelings!

I also love older women and had some beautiful experiences along my 65 year of life, all of them with lust, tenderness and respect as well.

Five stars and favorite author.

Congratulations and thank you.

Sorry for my English...

grumpa1945grumpa1945about 7 years ago
Sensuous

My kind of story, we need to see the downfall of hubby. & how they move in to her much nicer home with hubby out of it.

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
Supreme sex story

I loved it.

brazilianslavebrazilianslaveover 6 years ago
Loved it !!

Loved the story line....not rushed... detailed.... leading up to them in the bathroom.... absolutely fantastic !

The best story I´ve read here !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CONTINUE ""PLEASE!!""

Thank you for creating Alex and Samantha as"real people!""

Keep them alive.

Don't leave us hanging with an "in progress" which never progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Looking for follow on stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was....

H.....O.....T!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous