All Comments on 'A Fantasy Fulfilled'

by papaya_lynne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love how you write!

Wow, there was no way I could read that without stroking my cock! God I'll bet you are fun to fuck - especially in the ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your description is awesome

Lynne,

Your description of the sensations of pressure and contact inside you were incredible....I wish I could clearly imagine that same kind of "extra" pressure or unique positioning with that toy going off parallel and so close to me....

I can understand the 10-minute fluttering back to earth...wish again that I could be a part of something like that, but then I suppose all of us would say that.

Chase44

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ass play

Wish my wife was more like you. She won't let me fuck her ass, only lets me tongue fuck it. But,I love tongue fucking her ass !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
TWO HOLES FILL AT ONCE.

GREAT STORY EVEN IF IT OLD NOW FANTASY FULFILLED.

GREAT WRITING. VERY EROTIC

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
taking two to fill both holes

great story a fantasy fulfilled. exciting reading. i know its old now but still an excellent story.

Irish_countryIrish_countryalmost 14 years ago
A Fantasy Fulfilled

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Being Held!

I just loved the part where you ask your partner to hold his cock still while inside you...I would just blow my load right there for my own selfish good ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

One night my husband laid out lingerie and heels in the bathroom for me. The lingerie isn't anything unusual but when I got to bed he wouldn't let me take the shoes off. I thought it was a bit odd but we were having a great time so I went with it. After a lot of oral and some regular sex he got up and pulled me to my feet. He bent me over the edge of the bed. The heels put my asshole at the perfect height for him. he slipped a vibe into me and lubed his cock and gently pressed it into my tiny hole. It took a while to get past my sphincter and the little curve inside me but after a few minutes he was able to begin to gently but firmly fuck my ass. Each stroke pressed the vibrator against my g-spot and OH MY GOD are you so right! It was insane! I've never felt so incredible! I really don't how long it lasted because I simply lost my mind! I was screaming and thrashing around and biting at the bed and shoving myself back onto him. It was so intense! I had an unbelievable orgasm. It was so intense that I passed out while he was filling me with his cum!

Loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpapaya_lynne@papaya_lynne
179 Followers
Erotic Poetry: I have a selection here on Literotica and you can now purchase a book of my erotic poetry at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1545534020/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1493049857&sr=1-1&keywords=Naked+Soul%3A+Poetry+to+keep+you+up+at+night Erotic Short stories: Some ...