All Comments on 'Gynecologist at Play Ch. 04'

by Dr. Clam

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my, what a treat!

Your story is beautifully written. I believe it is true, and I wish I could be your Emily. The preface to the actual sexual acts was great. I hope you write soon about what happened later that evening. If only you were my doctor...a girl can dream :)

P.S. I read your other stories and I LOVED them!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 8 years ago
I agree with previous comment

Very hot arousing read thank you for sharing it with us readers... Highly arousing my nerve endings are on fire..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Somewhat unethical

But highly arousing. Gave me an erection. A five star story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Made me very wet

You seem like a very caring and passionate person. I think most women imagine what it would be like to have their doctor please them on the examining table. I read your other stories too, and I like them a lot. If you started touching me in "special" ways, I would probably just ask you to fuck me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for the opportunity

I picked my OB/GYN based on pictures in a physicians directory. I want him to finger me and decide he wants to fuck me, in the office or elsewhere. No chaperones are required where I live, so I don't mind making it clear to him with my body what I want. So I am a slut, and I don't care. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We liked it!

Both my husband and I fantasize about me being pleasured by my doctor. Your story could be about me. I wish it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very HOT!

I often think about something like this happening to me. I would willingly submit and totally enjoy the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

I was dripping wet half-way through the story. I also read your other stories and they are very hot! Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it!

You unethical bastard :) Treat me the same and I'll never tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Use me like a whore...

...when I am on your examining table, and I will be in heaven. I have gotten infrequent, dull and unfulfilling sex at home for years. Short of leaving lasting marks on my body, do whatever you desire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hotwife and doctor

My wife has been enjoying her doctor for over a year. It all started after we fantasized about it during sex and we decided she should encourage him. He responded eagerly to her fucking his fingers and they were in bed that night. And, he is a kinky dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wife goes crazy...

...when we talk during sex about her fucking her doctor. She is very vocal and unrestrained when I whisper the details of what she can do with him. I don't know if it will ever happen, but the thought is volcanic for us both. Thanks, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!

This is the best doctor-patient story I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderfully hot!

I loved it, loved it, loved it! I sent you feedback; reply if you dare :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My fantasy

Your stories read as though I am writing about my desires. I want more than being masturbated. I want to feel my doctor's cock balls deep inside me and pulsing his load deeply into me. Please let that happen in your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very disturbing

My husband is a doctor and I read stories like yours just for fun. I am convinced that many doctors need little encouragement to be unfaithful, and I find your stories very discomforting. My husband seems frustrated with me sexually because I refuse to do things he wants. I hope he can just live with it and not be a cheater. You should be ashamed of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My brother...

is an OB/GYN, and I asked him if he has ever played with a patient during an exam. He smiled and said maybe. I kept asking and he admitted it has happened a few times. I wasn't surprised because I know he has sex issues with his wife. He claims he was encouraged each time it happened. He knows my doctor and I asked if he thought I could get him to play with me. He smiled and said go for it. I will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful

You took advantage of your friend. I hope you lose you doctors lisense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I fantasize with my husband about being fucked on the doctor's examining table. It will never happen but it makes our sex very hot. Ignore the hateful comments and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG!!

I have read your story several times and left puddles in my chair. I sent you a pic that should stimulate your imagination. Please reply. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Beautiful story filled with sensitivity, respect and passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best!

Much better than a large majorities of the stories posted here.The development of the interpersonal relationship and eroticism of the scene playing out are exceptionally well done. Congrats, and worthy of 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A few years ago i had a vaginal exam and when asked about my sex life i told my doctor that i hadnt had a sex life for nearly five years. I had my full check and then the doctor said just one more thing to do. I was naked with my legs wide open and my doctor inserted two fingers in my vagina. Nothing unusual there but then he started to rub my clitoris with his thumb. I felt great and i knew i was very wet down there. I closed my eyes and played with my nipples when suddenly he pulled his hand away. He parted my labia which pulled back my clitoral hood and then he leaned in and licked me. That was it my orgasm hit me like a runaway train. When i came down he said 'there you must feel a lot better now' and told me to get dressed. He had a massive hard on and he went into the next room where judging by his grunts he was rubbing one out. Shouldnt have happened i know but i was so grateful for that orgasm that i kept quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a loving, respectful man

Your story is intensely erotic. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You got me thinking

I have a fantasy about my gyn pleasing me but I never was serious about it happening. When I finished this story I realized its a real possibility if I found a man like you. I wanna know what happened that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It happens

Many years ago, my first wife came home from the OB/GYN, and told me that he had stimulated her clitoris and made her very wet. She said no doctor had ever done that before. She said she had never felt the tingly feelings like he had given her. She was a very good looking young woman and I have no doubt he was aroused by looking at her spread open. She said that his nurse had left the room and they were alone when he did it. A few years later, we had moved to a different city. She had a different Ob/Gyn, and she came out of the office and told me that the doctor (who was Asian) asked her if he could take some photos of her for his own use. He told her that she had a unique vagina. Well, I knew it was beautiful. I told her that she should do whatever she felt comfortable with doing. She let him take pictures of her pussy. I suppose he got off on them. I know I would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found your story using the Search function, and it made my day. You are a loving friend to her, and I admire and desire that in any person, I would eagerly and happily welcome your "inappropriate" touches while I was naked and vulnerable on your examining table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful. I wish for such pleasure.

Bargyn1Bargyn18 months ago

Fantastic! 5* In every way, the story, the writing etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDr. Clam@Dr. Clam
26 Followers
I am educated, friendly, respectable, physically fit, and sexually adventuresome. I invite my readers to contact me and to share their feedback, thoughts, experiences and fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES