All Comments on 'The College's New Assistant Pt. 06'

by ENF_Asian

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforalmost 9 years ago

This is One of THE Best 6-Part Stories Ever! Yumi is Yummy!

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
More to come

Hey thanks, she sure is... there's much more to come as well ;)

zammzammover 8 years ago
manko

Yumi discovered her manko. I have a feeling she is going to be discovering a lot more in the very near future.

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Yeah

She sure will zamm, I'm just getting to it gradually

TanukiTanukiover 5 years ago
Japanese girls

That was so hot! But we Japanese girls don’t cum easily, what have you that idea? I mean, I don’t think we do, do we? (Confused) Poor Yumi, she doesn’t stand a chance!

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
I won;t

have let her climax, I would have stopped the vibrator, just before she started to cum, and insured dhe couldn't real her honey Pot when in her room. I hope there is plemty of anal sex to cum. I luv anal sex. I wanna be ass fucked bi every cock, while the girls sit their bungholes on my tongue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userENF_Asian@ENF_Asian
334 Followers
UPDATE 09/02/24: I have added a Patreon account to inspire me to work more on this. If I receive some support I will aim to produce at least one chapter per week. It would be amazing if someday I can afford to do everyday. Please help me achieve that by supporting me here: ht...