All Comments on 'Operation K-9 Ch. 01'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MissPrimMissPrimover 8 years ago
Fun Read

Except for anatomical impossibilities (it may feel like you're shooting 2 cups but it's at most two teaspoons) this was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, do you breed dogs, Miss Prim?

I was curious if you meant the human or the dog side of the semen, Miss Prim:

http://www.labbies.com/reproduction4.htm

A 30lb dog can produce 2.5ml, 85 lb dog can produce over 5ml. So a 200lb man-dog can produce...up to 10 ml, which would be a couple of teaspoons. Spot on!

csoshcsoshover 8 years ago

I am intrigued by this premise and I hope that the next chapter follows soon!

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 8 years agoAuthor
Hello, readers!

First, thanks for reading! I'm glad this is so well-received, I always love seeing people like my work. And hey, maybe some of you might like my work enough to consider supporting my Patreon?

http://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish [/shameless plug]

Anyways, I am certainly aware that two cups of cum is entirely impossible. But the commissioner requested 'excessive cum loads', and it's not as though I'm not fond of them myself. I'll start adding an 'excessive cum' content warning to future chapters.

I'm glad you like the premise! There should be more relatively soon, it just depends on how productive I can be and how quick I can get through my commission rotation.

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
Terrific writing

AS, I really enjoyed your vivid imagineering pf a remarkable story of believable in a realistic situation. characters in combination with a well-integtayed eroticism. I look forward to future chapters of this storyline.

cittrancittranover 8 years ago
Overall, good, but a few key issues

While I certainly think you did a good job writing this (and thank you very much for making sure it was proofread properly in regards to grammar and spelling), I have to make clear some pretty obvious things I noticed.

#1: Despite being inside the med-area, they didn't try to muffle their voices at all. Given that the topic of him being further injured just to get to her came up -- if they were discovered by the wrong people -- that seems more than a tad foolhardy. I'd imagine they might try to exercise at least SOME restraint in the noise department, but I'll let this one slide (albeit just barely) as 'in the throes of passion'.

#2: A 10-inch dick and EGG-SIZED balls? C'mon man, that's not just asking us to suspend our disbelief, it's asking us to freaking expel it entirely. Seriously, 6 inches is roughly average for a human male -- 7 inches is above average, 8 is seriously above average, and 10 is pushing pornstar territory. Egg-sized balls are just bullshit though. As in not even pornstars will have them.

I can understand the presence of fetishes (assuming that's the reason for the anatomical improbabilities), but even if they're a fetish, it still helps to actually work them into the plot somehow.

Ex: I'd assume that since Emily seems to be a sort of genetic hybrid, people have been experimenting with gene-modifications for a while now. Combined with the fact that Brennan is a marine, it might make sense for him to have 'boosts', which could account for extra muscle density/growth, a potentially-accelerated healing factor (which is common when referring to this type of 'boost' in scifi, I've noticed), and could also account for increased development of sex organs, if it were hormonally-based. It's a logical extension of what we already can assume from parts of the story, but it doesn't break the suspension of disbelief because there's a reason for it.

(Feel free to adapt that to your story if you like, or leave it if you don't; it's a suggestion of an example.)

cittrancittranover 8 years ago
Forgot to add this

As mentioned by someone else before me, the sheer volume of semen you're claiming here is just nuts. But that's also based on the premise of it being believable that he has egg-sized 'nads, which I mentioned below as being utterly impossible with normal human physiology.

DarkPulseDarkPulseover 8 years ago
Agreeing with cittran

I enjoyed most of the story. Detail and flow was excellent but the hyperbole of Brennan's gonads I found to be quite the immersion breaker. Fetishes are understandable but in my opinion it pushes the limits of realism a bit.

With that said, I loved the modern setting and the story hints that build a plot and history base that we can inference from and understand. Awesome. Just enough character developement to get us to appreciate who is there and gain interest for their role. overall, a fine story here. Devil's in the details but whatever, it doesn't overly detract from the excellent quality found in everything else

bikoukumoribikoukumoriover 8 years ago

Pretty good story and premise. Could use some mild editing/proofreading but minor mistakes. I'd ask for some backstory, maybe some other animal girls.

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

I'll try to go through and respond to everyone's issues/comments.

Thanks for all the praise! I'm really glad you like my work. I really did try for a good mix of story and sex in this one. Trying to set up a little more emotional involvement than you might see normally. I don't think I'm going to find time to step back and explain the whole story behind the setting and the zver'doch, but I can tell you I've but plenty of thought into it, and hopefully enough of that will shine through that you'll be able to get the general gist of it.

On the issue of sound, yeah, they were a bit too noisy. But that's part of the story, not oversight. This was her first time, she doesn't really know how to stay quiet at this point. I don't think I'll have room to actually put it in the story, but I imagine the corpsman definitely heard/saw them, and there might be some awkwardness as she leaves.

On the issue of unrealistic anatomy... It seems odd to me that people seem to accept a genetically engineered dog-girl without issue, but too-large balls is just a step too far. Brennan has by far the smallest dick I've written in one of my stories, and if even this is too much, I will definitely start adding an 'unrealistic anatomy' content warning to all my future stories. I don't intend to shrink his package or the packages of future characters, so I'll simply have to warn people better. The commissioner wanted excessive cumshots and hung characters, and I delivered, because that's the kinda stuff I like to write. And, for story reasons, I don't think 'soldier boosts' are a realistic option.

cittrancittranover 8 years ago
Fair Enough

I accept your reasons, (and I mean that I understand WHY you wrote it like this), but the reason we accept the dog-girl is because it's obviously a major portion of the story, so our suspension of disbelief includes it.

Kind of like how, despite there being no ACTUAL explanation for it, the Force is an accepted part of Star Wars lore. You introduced it to us, and it became an assumed portion of the story which other things were built on -- when something is truly scifi, we can accept it as such, because we're already ASSUMING that it will break our limits of disbelief, so we expand them to include it. As for Brennan, however, there was literally no indication that he was anything besides a normal human, and anatomical proportions like that are either extremely unlikely or literally impossible under normal circumstance -- circumstances which you gave us no indication would not be the same as what we would expect. That was one reason why I mentioned soldier boosts as a typical example. If you say, even just the generic term, 'soldier boosts', you can get away with a HELL of a lot more in terms of 'accepted deviations from the norm' than you would if you treated them for all intents and purposes as a normal human.

Still, as you mentioned, it's a commissioned work (which you might want to mention in the header of the next chapter(s), just as a clarification), so there's a good reason why it's this way.

All in all, we're just trying to let you know what we think, and WHY we think it, so that you can avoid that in the future, if it was an unintended outcome.

Anyhow, good luck on future chapters.

ogre_114ogre_114over 8 years ago
Jarheads Galore

Being a Marine myself may make me somewhat biased, but at least you didn't try the Air Force for the big beefy guy playing basketball. Nothing against other branches but when you are talking about large meatheads usually most people assume Marines or Seals. All in all loved the story so far. Can't wait for more.

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 8 years agoAuthor
Fair point

Cittran, I understand the general principle of why suspension of disbelief works the way it does. It just strikes me as odd, you know? A body part being too large is too unrealistic, but the presence of a tail is fine. It seems like a disconnect out of context. Anyways, sorry if I sounded overly defensive earlier.

But in the end, neither the commssioner nor myself wish to change the details, and I can't edit this one even if I wanted to. All I can do is add warnings of unrealistic anatomy and excessive cum to the next one. I would also add a note that it's a commission, but whenever I try the editors reject the story saying I can only post my own work. So I just have to say it as soon as I can leave a comment.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
I'm still waiting....

I'm still waiting for more of the story! Where is the next installment? I can't wait to see where you take this story.

aisielynnaisielynnabout 8 years ago

*smiles*

As soon as I began reading this story, it transported me to an alternate Earth where the possibility of dog-girls existing made sense. So when Brennan's package was brought into the light of day... *lil grin*... well, I wasn't caught off guard with the lack of "realistic anatomical correctness" that has gotten caught in the craw of some others. To me, it fits with the reality of this sci-fi world. *smiles*

I can understand the potential need to put up certain warnings to help folks recognize that some things they may initially believe should be more realistic to the anatomical standards of our version of Earth just will not reasonably remain in the boxes they wish to put them into. I look forward to reading the next chapter. *smiles*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
1848 Followers
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES