All Comments on 'A Very Thorough Medical Exam'

by The_Dolphin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREalmost 20 years ago
good fuck story...

Let her come in for another exam while she is pregnant with the doctors baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very hot....

nice job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sperm her good

Very good story. Need a follow-up story where she is pregnant because so much sperm was shot into her fertile slutty cunthole.

Also needs to have her get fucked while she is pregnant and then after she has her baby, make her husband watch and masturbate while she has even more sperm shot into her to make her pregnant again. Really hot to masturbate to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So sexy

I think I am going to cum...

This was so hot and I am so wet...my clit is throbbing and i am totally naked in my room...desperate for some cock! Please write more soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One of the reаlly good stories.Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Pretty good, my one criticism is that I feel its a little too short. Otherwise, I loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Clit

It irritates me to no end when stories have a thumb on the clit. There had better be a vibrator attached the the thumb as no woman finds pleasure with a thumb on their clit.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 3 years ago
The Doctor Patient Privilege

Dr Johnstone is in a rush to get to his racquetball match. In walks his last patient, Mrs Mac Farland, an attractive woman with ample bosom.

A doctor's time is never his own. The call of medical science overrides all other commitments. Dr Johnstone becomes convinced Mrs Mac Farland has had breast augmentation surgery. Removing her bra, Dr Johnstone starts looking for surgical scars. Finding none, Dr Johnstone spies pubic hairs sneaking out of her panties. Naturally, an internal exam is required.

Once Mrs Mac Farland is naked, Dr Johnstone conducts a thorough examination, first with his speculum, then with his tongue, before he exercises the doctor - patient privilege.

She leaves crying, "Don't tell my husband." He having served the cause of science, looks forward to meeting his racquetball partner apologizing for his delay due to a crisis in the surgery.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. It was a wonderfully sensual glance inside of a doctor's examination room and i see how vulnerable a woman is when she is there alone with her doctor. Great story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous