All Comments on 'Dark Ooze'

by ReGats

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Creative

This wasn't really to my taste, but I think you came up with a really creative monster and I did really like mistress blank's character, so we'll done ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Would love to see more monster girls

DabblingInDarknessDabblingInDarknessover 8 years ago
Mmmmm

This was great! I love slime girls! Please continue with this =)

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 7 years ago

This got really interesting. I hope you choose to continue it!

ioleseniolesenabout 6 years ago
Please!

I enjoyed the story. Please continue so I can find out what happens next!

ReGatsReGatsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author Check-In

Hello, it's ReGats here, just to respond to all you folks who want/wanted/will want a sequel to this story. I've investigated it, but it seems unlikely. I'm wholly interested in using Sera as a character in a future work, but nothing quite congeals. She'd end up as a bit part to show off a shared fantasy world.

Besides, the reason why I wrote this piece in particular was to reckon with the 'Slime-Girl' sub-fetish(?). I don't like slimes or tentacles as sexual partners because they don't get much emotional/physical benefit out of it. With tentacles, it's just an amorphous penetrator, with Nobody behind it - it's not a character or a person, and I don't like it that way. Slimes are a bit similar, but it's just me having troubles accepting that penetrating a slime's translucent body would feel good for the slime themselves. I wholly borrowed the 'Dark Ooze' off of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia's 'Violet Slime' entry, because that was what I thought worked the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous