All Comments on 'Morning Sex'

by sufferslut

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

quick fun and naughty

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 8 years ago
A very good start

Very well done. I hope you continue along this line.

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60over 8 years ago
Curious Situation

But, I do hope you write more for everyone's pleasure. 5 stars.

visioneervisioneerover 8 years ago

I don't care for the turn of events in your story (a chastity belt makes me think Tim's a weak dom). However, your writing is of high quality and far better than most I find on Lit. Your 'interests' list is rich with possibilities, and I would enjoy reading more stories by you.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 8 years ago

Why are there hardly any dialogs in the story?

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Denial

This Dom is certainly in control of her orgasism almost to the point of being cruel. He took control of her and forced her to bring him off but has denied her for one hundred and twenty one days. Does the chastity belt not take the responsibility from the Dom to control the orgasim and thereby make him lazy perhaps in his control of his partner? It is good writing and and good story but there needs to be more to show that at some point the Dom does allow the Sub some pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good writing

The story, however, is a bit lacking. Did he marry her just to torture her for cheating? Does he not realize that eventually, she will get tired of their lack of intimacy and when he asks if she still loves him, the answer will be 'no'? What then? Does he try to keep the chastity belt on? I see her leaving if he carries on this way - this is not Dom, it is revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great story

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 8 years ago
AWESOME!

Much more pls we need a lot more female chastity

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

But he should also take her ass very roughly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersufferslut@sufferslut
7 Followers
I love to write! I have 12 years of BDSM experience and most of my stories are based on things I have experienced, though some are only fantasies yet. I'll let you figure out which ones are which. I have a wide range of kinks that I like to write about and I'll admit some of t...