All Comments on 'Wrestling with Incest'

by chunks

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Great story and story lines... Needs a follow up.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 8 years ago
Good story, well told, but so needs a follow-up

But then you probably already thought of that! Great story, as always, good pacing, and great use of tension. It's always a pleasure to read something new from Chunks. 5 stars.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 8 years ago
excellent story

It's an excellent story it really does need a follow up

tranzmanytranzmanyover 8 years ago
Great Story, thanks!

That was a fine read. I'm not sure I can single out what I liked most except for two things. First, is that your writing style naturally flows and is a pleasure to read. Second, the oh shit moment in the end was classic. I have to agree with BB and anon this one would benefit from a follow up if that is in the cards. If not, thank you for what you have given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great store hope there is more to follow.

papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super job and fantastic story

i can't wait to read more of this. Love the storyline and the buildup

PBD

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Real?

I ask, because this episode has the feel of reality. If it's not, it's a great impersonation of truth. A fine job of writing, and if there were errors, who cares? I do hope you'll let us know what happened after mom walked in, chunks. Moms may be a little more understanding, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantasty to fantastic

It even made me cry. With love for the couple I suppose. Xtra star for the ending.

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
good story until the end

It was a beautiful and very sexy story, until the end.

In my opinion very little was gained by "Mom" appearing. It ruined all the pleasure each had. They were dealing with incest and Mom did not need to be there especially for their first time.

.

Still gave you 5, but should have reduced to 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment of WI

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Given the ending, I hope this is just chapter 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Great story, very sweet and lovng, hate you messed up thier first time with mom showing up, just hope she's understanding, we'll see in ch 2 I hope.

brosismombrosismomover 8 years ago
great

please continue ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautifully Crafted Story

Please continue this story! It's absolutely wonderful and special.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
It would be a crime

A crime if you didn't continue the storyline. Nice work on what you did, but that last sentence is all I can think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
... and that's how Mom found us...

VERY cool! *W*...The sister seemed soooooooooooo into it. Wonder how/what the mom will say and react to? *W*

Keep writing! *S*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is a Grrrreat one !!! ... I fully agree with all the responders here -- you MUST continue with ch.2 ,ch 3... and more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

this is one sexy awesome story!!! Lets hope mom is really horny. thanks

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
CONTINUE ! ---

With their school being named Robert E Lee, they might be cousins as well as brother and sister. I would almost bet "Mom" joins in.....

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Wow, nice work

I absolutely agree that this is a chapter worthy story.

It would be a disservice to not continue it.

I'm hoping for long and interesting content. And of course plenty of teaching from mum.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 8 years ago
Good story

Like it had good build up and a cool ending .Hope you do more with it .Gave it a 5 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please, please, PLEASE...

...tell me you're not buying in on that 'white privilege' crap and that everything Confederate is racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next chapter ASAP.

And by ASAP, I mean like yesterday!!! Please do not make us wait like some of your past multi-chapter stories. By the way, no distracting mistakes in spelling, grammar, punctuation, etcetera.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lacks originality.

A very familiar story and the family is just too good to be true.

sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Well Done Story

Calls for a sequel. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
your choice of words unrealistic

She rolled onto her side, exposing her luscious front to me, grabbed my hand, and led it down to her mons.

Who says that???

No guy especially teen or 20 something would say that. The story was good up until that paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave you a 5 for effort

and content. Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nicely written

There's gotta be another story! What's the mom do?!

Lancelot55Lancelot55over 8 years ago
Great

One of the best, written by one of the BEST! Thank you for all your stories. Hope we don't wait long for Part two. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs a lot more work

I get the impression that the whole point of the story was so you could pull that surprise ending. The writing is good, and it started out with promise, but you didn't develop the character interaction and plot much before the fucking started. The wrestling with incest should just be a pun. You had the chance for real dramatic tensio , and let it slip away. Also, the sibs behavior in the bedroom had none of the flavor of the relationship you described between them at the start. One more thing: no one in high school builds up a nest egg by investing. Investing what? Paper route money? Anyway, don't give up on this. Rewrite it and spend some more time on it.

drmac100drmac100over 8 years ago
Now that is an ending!!

Nothing left to do but end the story. Perfect ending to a great story.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Mom slips quietly into the room

closes the door and says, "kids, there are some things you need to know".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
that was a great story...well done

great story....you need to continue your writing

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 8 years ago
Sequel

Hope you continue this one. It should be very interesting where the storyline goes in light of what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Shit!

What a fantastic story! Excellent, realistic dialogue makes the sister so real I can feel her tongue in my ear right now. Awesome writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
white privilege?

fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sensational.

Wow

Truly wonderful. I relate to Kait totally. While I have never wrestled with incest for real, I have wrestled with secret desires for my older brother as long as I remember. I am happy that others feel the same way. I long for even one night with him.

Amy

amyadamson648@yahoo.com

chunkschunksover 8 years agoAuthor
LOL

// by Anonymous white privilege?

fuck off //

Not everybody gets irony.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 8 years ago
so much for not getting caught!

great story.hope there's a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * * *

In Part 2, Mom is just standing there smiling! Mom confesses to the kids that she and their Father are not just their parents, but they, too, are Brother & Sister! After this, Mom strips and joins in the fuckfest....

maxmadmaxmaxmadmaxover 8 years ago
Your story

Please explain who frock is Wilson you said his name was Mike Thomas pay attention to your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I would like to see a part 2 to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please, please keep at it

I'm so happy you're over your dry spell (we all suffered) and have reunited with your muse. Yours is a rare talent.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Great start !

I do hope part two isn't long in arriving !

This very hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good story

A very good story... Really sweet.. Hope you don't ruin it with a second second part involving another person...

A big sister who loves you and only you, who's not another man's leftover.. And not just because she's a young girl, she's older than you, so she really did save herself for you...

What stories lack is just that.. People are happy with leftovers these days.. I hate it when stories contain shit like you're better than anyone I ever had..

A woman who has slept with more than one person in her entire life is a whore. And a story about a whore serves no purpose.. Better to watch porn if all you want is a whore..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why???

Wonderful story . . . . love the two kids . . . . love their attitudes about each other and their love . . . love their irresistible mutual attraction . . . Why did you have to have mom catch them? If there is a Part 2, and I really hope there is, please turn mom into a guilty hallucination or something. These two deserve some very happy together time. Love your way with dialogue.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Damn Fine

Great characters. Great interactions. Only had the slightest dissonance hearing that an eighteen an nineteen year old were both still virgins.

That last line "And that's how Mom found us." made me burst out laughing!

If there's a sequel, I just hope it doesn't turn into a family fuck-fest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A 2nd Chapter Please!

5*

Yes, I agree with the other readers. A 2nd Chapter Please! I also agree that it should stay siblings only. Mother can approve, but beyond that she should not participate.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago

I beg you do chapter 2!!!

Pretty pretty please!?!?

jtw0978jtw0978over 8 years ago
dude

You gotta tell about mom's reaction. I bet the it's going to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Brilliant, and great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lol!! That's a hell of a way to end it! ROFL ;)

Wow, I love your writing style. ...and I really liked the way she led Mike down the path :)

...I hope you continue soon, thanks for writing it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One he'll of a story. Can't wait to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT!!!!!

That was really HOT, one of the best. Can't wait for Chapter 2.

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015about 8 years ago
DISAPOINTED BY NOT BEING DISAPOINTED

I felt that this was going to be just another mediocre story. I am glad to say that I was wrong. For an unedited story it was refreshingly clean and error free. It was just the thing to whet my appetite for more, as two pages is really just a preview of what could be a marvelous journey. Having a gymnast partner is the dream of many a randy male, and being as it is his sister that sets the stage for some fun times. Please explore these characters fully in future chapters.

76er76erabout 8 years ago
Great!

Loved the last line - reality strikes!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Very very HOT, first Kait's wet spot, then her rubbing and t he hand/fingers and blowjob into screwing ..... she is as horny as he is and knows what she wants. It's good they talked through it. The strong orgasms they gave each other will stay in their minds now. Of course being found by their Mom finishing doggie style might not be a hit !! Maybe, Mom might want to get what Kait got ??? I guess his muscle pull is all better now ? Thanks and hope for another chapter.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
And then all three of them lived happily everafter.

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

We want more. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where is it?

A beautiful story full of love. You can't not finish it. We all have our own imaginations but reading it from a very good writer can be more rewarding. Bring mom in somehow and finish it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Part 2 please :)

I'm reading this the second time around! ...just randomly ran across it! I'd forgot to add a thought last time I posted. ...after he lays down for a nap after all the awesome lil sister sex, he won't be able to stand up at all, much less walk, lol! He basically just hit that groin injury with a sledge hammer! Hehehe ;) ...thats gonna huuuuurt!

Still in love with the story! Love the forward sister knowing what she wants and going after it! The brother wasn't too cliche' with his 'but your my sister' routine, heh... No way a guy would open his mouth saying anything negative if his hottie gymnast sister was jacking him off! Rofl ;)

...loved that they were both virgins.

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Outstanding

Five Stars - nothing else needs to be noted.

racfguyracfguyalmost 8 years ago
I am always amazed

that teenagers, and both virgins, are such experts at foreplay, cunnilingus and fellatio. Lots adults aren't half as good at sex as these teens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More...

Get part 2 out and get the Mom to have a 3-some with them .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My brother

My brother and I were each other's firsts. We did it on our 16th birthday. We are twins. While we each got other boyfriends and girlfriends, we had sex at least once a week until we went away to college, then we had it everyday. We both went to Syracuse and mom and dad got us an off campus apartment. We just told everyone we were married to explain the same name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more please

Great story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You must have been a fly on the wall . . .

. . . the day that I made love to my sister for the first time.

Admittedly I had experience, but she was a virgin.

When she took my cock in her mouth she made love to it and then begged me to fuck her.

We lived like man and wife for over 10 years, in a country far away from ours, unfortunately she was killed in a road traffic accident over 20 years ago.

I had a few short relationships since and eventually married for good to a woman I love, but none of my relationships were ever as loving and the sex hasn't been as fulfilling as it was with my sister.

Still dream of her sometimes, and it's always a "wet" dream.

It would be nice to see a sequel to this one, you planted the seed already!

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Brother-Sister Incest

Nothing finer - from a brother who had a twin sister. First looking and touching around 11 - by 13, love was in the air. Many memories still roll through my mind. This five star story brings love from long ago back to the front of my thoughts.

chunkschunksalmost 8 years agoAuthor
maxmadmax

//Your story

Please explain who frock is Wilson you said his name was Mike Thomas pay attention to your writing//

I heartily apologize. As I mentioned at the beginning, I didn't do my usual editing thing. In the future I'll try to live up to the quality of your stories...

Oh, no stories from you? Ah. Well then. I guess I'll just do whatever the fuck I want.

Thanks for the feedback!

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956over 7 years ago
I want more

You left the door wide open for another chapter. How bad or well did mom take it finding her kids in the throus of hot sex?

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
SOO GOOD!

I want more too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More of this one please.

DEvilLoynisDEvilLoynisover 7 years ago
3/5

Would have been a 5/5 but the ending brought it down without a followup.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot

Beautiful. 5 Stars

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
WHITE PRIVILEGE???

What a crock of bull shit! You make your own damn way, no one need taken care of. The lazy expect others/government to be sugar tit. FUCK THEM!!!

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago
pretty good, which story next ?

pretty good, which story next ?

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Story BUT

You can't end the story there, come on now for God sake. What happens next. Does mum get thrown on her back and gets fucked as well , finish this story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What happens after Mom walks in??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Part 2 coming hopefully?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY!

i hope he bred the slut for "white privilege" WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

God, so hot. I'm dripping wet, and I want a part two. It's the perfect story to masturbate to, and my pussy is so hot.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 7 years ago
Mom...

So... What happens now that their mom found them with the bloody bedsheet and all? Not that I want to know... But WE all NEED to know. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ch2

Cannot believe you have left us hanging after writing that great lead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First Kaitlyn, then MOM!!!

I Loved It; One Of The Best.!!!!

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Great story, good build up and i just enjoyed it remembering some parts of wheni wanted to fuck my sister but only got a wank from her, shame.

5* cheers

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
"Too funny" comment is a wanker

little boy anonymous giving his comment a tltle of "too funny" who says it was shit has no idea what there talking about.

Go away n grow up, if youve nothing constructive to say then fuck off..........

As for you chunks, carry on writing please and ignore this prick

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Damn!

Yeah, some people fail to recognize irony, and some just seem to need to just bitch. But seriously, "a woman who sleeps with more than one man in her lifetime is a whore"???

Then I guess the world is full of whores. I mean what the fuck, that came from WAY out of left field! Welcome to reality putz.

The story was really good, and like tranzmany above, my immediate reaction to mom's appearance was, "Oh shit!!!" And then a laugh followed.

There was also a very touching part as well that I appreciated.

Overall I thought it was pretty damn good, and gave it five stars.

I don't know if it should be continued but, if you do, I'm sure it'll be something good.

From you I have come to expect no less.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
Oh Cum On!!!

Now you HAVE to write a sequel to this! There's no way you can leave us hanging with that cliff-hanger. I gave this 4-stars, one below my all-time favorite story of yours. I've really enjoyed this story, and have especially been a fan of your other incest story, Making Out With Mom, for years now. It's seriously good to see you're still writing, but I seriously think you should consider adding more Incest stories to your catalogue. I think you're really underrated as an author and could be excellent in the genre.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Brilliant

OMG! The ending was absolutely perfect! I smiled. Just brilliant!

Sam382Sam382over 6 years ago
At a loss for words

Seriously. I'm at a complete loss for words. Calling this "amazing" is an understatement, and a serious discredit to the story. Everyone else has pretty much run the gambit of adjectives for describing how good this was. They've also pleaded enough with you to write a sequel of some sort that my doing so would be pointless at this point, especially since it has been over 2 years since you published this story. But that ending was 'priceless': "I reached around and grabbed her perky little tits and continued to pound into her hard. My hard cock was coming almost all the way out of her pussy and slamming all the way back in every time. The bed was squeaking and our skin was slap-slap-slapping and Kait was yelling, "Fuck me, Mike! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!" And that's how Mom found us." There are a couple of old sayings that apply perfectly to this story: 1) "Leave your audience wanting more.", and 2) "Leave them laughing."; and chunks that is exactly what you did, but leaving your audience wanting for 2 years is a bit much- it could affect your following- so it's about time for something new from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue the story

This was one of the hottest stories I've read here. Your surprise ending just leaves us wanting more. You absolutely MUST continue this story line! What happens when Mom finds them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shades of O’Henry

Love your work. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE

Please add a lengthy sequel to this story....

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
The picture was painted perfectly

I loved the way they discovered their mutual attraction

but

There's no way he could have performed as physically aggressive as depicted with a groin pull.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh more please

don't leave us hanging like this.

MaxDecattMaxDecattabout 6 years ago
Panting....

You took us to the top of the hill and then left us there! All panting with excitement and wondering what is to follow. If this follows the normal format Mom joins in...but I have this sneaking suspicion it will be better than that!

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 6 years ago
Part 2 and 3 and .....

Great, tight, believable short story

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too funny

shaved pussy...a fashion trick to make models look younger and wear skimmer swim suits picked up by Playboy nudes same reason. women's libbers have been wildly successful in making men into pussy's for 35 years. the little boys under 40 want a little girl NOT a woman with a hairy pussy. I laughed my ass off at a recent article, when women want a man for marriage THERE AREN'T ANY!!! LOL!!!!! Men today are WIMPS can't handle a woman they are not man enough...

buckobalinskibuckobalinskialmost 6 years ago
sweet

Good stuff. All the right words, action, love, kink.. well done

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous