All Comments on 'A Morning in Dad's Closet'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BECOME A CUCKOLD SON

Get down and cleanup mom and love it. YUM YUM YUM

cock4usecock4useover 8 years ago
Wow

Very nice submission! Well-paced, with some great writing paired with it. Some small editing mistakes.. I'd be willing to edit for you in the future.

I find it interesting that you set up a backdrop, an actual year and time. That alone really brought the story to life. Hoping to see more from you later.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I understand the conflicted kid

I understand because I had a somewhat similar situation in my life when I was young - younger than the boy in the story. I didn't actually see anything. What happened was that our school got let out early because of a water problem so when I got home real early I wasn't expected.

I was just about to climb the porch steps when this black guy in a gray work uniform comes out the front door all sweaty and ragged looking. He saw me and was startled, but I thought something had happened, like we got robbed or worse, so I burst into the house to help my mother.

She didn't see that it was me from where she was in the bedroom and yelled out something like "what did you forget this time?" I came around the corner and saw my mother in a robe putting clean sheets on the bed. She sees it's me and freaks out but I didn't say anything and never did. I did get extra deserts and stuff afterward.

Did I care back then? Not really because her husband was a sadistic bastard. It did excite me though imagining what had happened just before I got there. The kid in the story got to see it so I lived through him while reading.

Liz_57Liz_57over 8 years ago
Cool Mom

Very cool story and I hope mom and son get closer, I would.

Shade333Shade333over 8 years ago
Part 2

Would love to see more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

The mom should let him watch some more maybe even let him participate during or after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best mom

I wish I had a mom like that. Please write more like this. You did an excellent job writing this and I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

She should let him clean up her pussy afterwards. Maybe she could let him join in the fun. She can compare raymonds huge cock to his small one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it

Please write a second part. It was such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy mom

What a great mom. More stories like this or a continuation please.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Ok, story, but

Why didn't she take him into the shower.

He is a virgin. Why not give him a blow JOB and pop his cherry.

Then he could give her the sex she needs.

Also, what about his sister since she knows.

amoroneamoronealmost 6 years ago
very erotic

Thanks for a hot story.

Well written and well thought through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsense

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that one can get a hard-on “when the breeze blows”!Where did you get SUCH A RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT?!NOBODY CAN GET A HARD-ON FROM BREEZE OR FROM WIND!STOP WAISTING OUR TIME with such PATHETICAL CRAP!

BravoZero44BravoZero44about 3 years ago

very good, thanks for sharing

HotWifeAidHotWifeAidover 2 years ago
How there is a part two. Not a mom plays with son. A mom mom invites son to openly watch.

Yes a mom inviting son to watch her and Raymond.

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220410 months ago

I was thinking, Danny boy needs to find a way to invite Eileen to share his voyeuristic interests and manage to share his erotic needs with her, whether its by sexting or watching each other shagging with partners.

NitpicNitpic24 days ago
If

If his mother needs sex,why didn't he offer to service her?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous