All Comments on 'The Perfect Pieces Ch. 05'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
I will have to reread your previous submissions...

But if my aging memory is correct, you're well on your way to raising your own bar even higher. A great way to start an otherwise dreary, rainy day. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another

wonderful chapter. This author is right up at the top on this site.

hpldwghpldwgover 8 years ago
Continues to be excellent!

Your story continues to be both enjoying and tantalizing! The vivid life of your characters gives great depth and realism to the narrative. I, for one, am hoping for a "happily ever after" ending, despite the foreboding bits of information you have revealed about Amber's past. Great read--keep 'em coming!

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Addictive story!

Great prose...great passion...great promise...great question waiting!!!! Really enjoy your writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too short!

Teaser - I was hoping for a longer chapter.

FrenchFriesFrenchFriesover 8 years ago
Short and Sweet

While I dislike the length of this episode, I cannot deny that I cannot help refreshing Dreamclouds submission page hoping for a new installment. You rock man!

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
People expressed their surprise at the one page chapter!

But if you think back over it you will conclude that the content was worth it.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
tender

and caring

but with a bit of foreboding. (cue the music)

apollo90apollo90over 8 years ago
Taking your time

I have been going through your library one story at a time and loving each and every one of them. This group of stories is really well done: pace of discovery for both people is well done, the use of art to define their growing love is great stuff. Looking forward to discovering more about these two people and how their love will grow.

Keep up the writing, you are an amazing author.

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
This is

one of your classics, I suspect. A lot of your stories are about people finding themselves, one way or another.

There is quite a bit of story yet to go, so I won't know how it stacks up in comparison to your other works for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love so grand that it allows you to teach your love your craft, your art. While learning that you may be putting yourself in danger. Yet allowing yourself to remain open to her and her danger. Author, you weave a web that entangles we readers. Whatever, do not stop. LP

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman5 months ago

The romantic flavor of this story is undeniably vanilla at this point and it feels very believable. DreamCloud is skilled at describing sexual activity in a brief but effective manner. I think this is what keeps the story flowing so well.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Again, suspense - thank you.

34dein34dein4 months ago

Bunch of nonsense chapter after chapter, pity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous