All Comments on 'Miserable Company'

by SomethingWitchy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow...

I loved it. Just, wow. I simply wish I was the one pleasing Maura. Please, love, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT SO INTERESTING

"Robin Hood," in the Olde English, was not an interesting read either. Verbiage did not make this a more interesting read and wishing for a world like those of the past is a frivolous endeavor.

goldrattegoldratteover 8 years ago
beautiful choice of words and flow

Thank you for posting this work of art. I enjoyed reading it very much! Your style of writing appears very sophisticated and the work laid out very well. I also enjoyed the unconventional setting of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Begs for another chapter...

I say wow too. Really like this. Now for Chapter 2 - let Mr. be caught red-handed. Then the truce is struck - he can philander, but must allow the Mrs. and servant theirs as well. A little cuckholding. All private and such. No divorce. Separate bedrooms. Then let the two lovers find their peace and end their misery. Let joy spring forth in a confident truth.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Incredible story!! The writing, the attention to detail in this period piece from philosophies to women clothing, to the development of the characters is intricate perfection. Oh, the webs we weave! I'm looking forward to part 2.

SomethingWitchy indeed. Great work

Arago007Arago007over 8 years ago
The Lit in Erotica

A weird combination of HOT and SAD. Beautifully written with really well developed characters for such a short piece of work. The religious aspect was thought provoking, so thank you for that. I wish there wasn't such a finality to their misery, that you had left a door open for a better ending.

I would love to read more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From another "sinner"?

Your satory, as a story of a sexual encounter is very good.

For me (albeit a male) though, it is a brilliant illustration of why I, brought up as a Christian, am now a Pagan.

The Christian God is the biggest bastard, tyrant and hypocrite ever in recorded history.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous