All Comments on 'Her Introduction Ch. 03'

by dd2300

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rawmaster60Rawmaster60over 8 years ago
Boom!

I really was unsure about this chapter. Andrew sounding so unsure in his thoughts about how to treat Beth. I was also concerned about Beth and fiery nature over her ex-boyfriend and his ways with her.

The last few lines of this story made this very good. Now I am eager to read more of this story.

Please continue for me and others. A fine romance building here for us.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Wow

Where did that come from? Did Beth know he was a Master or at least have a feeling he was? I know that some people can't let themselves go over the top to cum and wonder if all it takes is for someone else to take control? Please write more and it is a shame you can't remember what happened the rest of the night after she said those two words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I really liked the first two chapters

but this felt a little surreal. He seemed more like an exaggerated fantasy of what women want men to be like rather than an actual person. The way he obsesses over Beth contradicts with how well Doms are at being assertive and staying in control. His character just doesn't seem to shine as much as it should in a chapter written in his perspective.

It wasn't bad per se, but it just didn't feel as genuine as the other two chapters and that kind of drew me out of the story. I do still hope to read more of what's to come.

Reality_ContortionistReality_Contortionistover 8 years ago
Amazing!!

I usually don't like to read the male point of view but this story is so good! Please write more and frequently. Your endings are semi-cliffhangers which suck, but the story is so good. I don't care how surreal he seems, he's is perfect and I want to read some hot dom/sub sex soon, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Am glad I found your story! Still very new to Literotica and this story is fascinating to me. I find it erotic and really hope there is a lot more to come. It seems as if this Dom could be in real trouble with Beth - and given his previous fantasies about her - I really hope Andrew will regain some of his memories about the night...or will Beth tell us all that happened? Either way, please upload the next instalment very soon! (Lol; Would tomorrow be too soon for you?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

I love this story! Please tell me more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

For another great chapter. I hope there will be more soon.

Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
alright

lets keep this story going !!!!!

sub_peachiessub_peachiesover 8 years ago
looking forward

To the next chapter in this story.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous