All Comments on 'Surrender of Love'

by LoveLeidenschaft

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The English is a bit awkward, but the meaning comes through, I think.

Your main character, Patrick, has serious character and personality issues. He should not have sired children with a woman he was not dedicated to for the rest of his life. Patrick is very selfish and I have no sympathy for him. He has not grown up, and is not capable of acting like a responsible adult. Anna was wise to leave so she can be free to find a good man who is honest and will be dedicated to her.

This is a very sad story. I hope Patrick learns to love his children and their mother, and be content with how lucky he is to have healthy children and a loyal woman who wants to be his mate. Very many men would wish to have what Patrick was trying to throw away!

LoveLeidenschaftLoveLeidenschaftover 8 years agoAuthor
Wa are all waiting for a passionate love which means mind with body, but does it exist?

My main character Patrick has serious character and personality issues, but he is a very selfish man. Unfortunately this is the reality. But it is also a pity that Patrick, Anna, Heidi and Ilona they all have not found their passionate love which means mind with body. Maybe the ideal love (passionate love) doesn't exist. Maybe we should live with what we have and try to compensate our life with other passions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous