Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Would love for Gisele to fly in and surprise them only to find a nude Greg fucking their very naked mother Juliane in the kitchen or back yard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful

A great stand alone story. Made me laugh and tear up. The series is good too!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 8 years ago
Loved it!!!

I especially loved the emotions, the tenderness, the caring, the chivalry, and the playfulness like in the garden. The element of Julianne being a former Playmate was genius! It was a great gateway for Greg to view her as a sexually attractive woman.

This was a terrific story of how a negative can (and often) results in a positive. I love tales like this. Out of love and concern for his mom, a son gives up his womanizing ways to be the faithful partner to his mom which his dad formerly was. A woman, who previously was the sexual world of her philandering husband, recovers from heart and depression to be the adored lover of her son.

I agree with the other commenter about bringing Sis on this. If not, another chapter on the happy couple would be just as wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
absolutely love it

It is so hard to put into words how wonderful story of sadness and love made me feel. I laughed and cried and felt the love. Love is anywhere and everywhere it can be a girl in an other country or the woman that gave birth to u and loved you forever u just have to look deep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

That scene in the rain was so hot and sweet. This is by far the best incest story you've written in this series, the transition from a womanizer to a loving and responsable son and husband was so touching. When you combine a gentle history with just the right amount of lust you create a master piece

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so loving and lovely

This story is so beautiful and loving. I ached to have it be my life with my mother again. Lovely brown eyes and warm smile...deep kisses and complete understanding and connection. Thank you so much for bringing it all back. It made me feel wonderful....giving in to the emotions and thoughts as I moaned her name. "Oh Katherine. I still love you so much."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh

It was a nice read don't get me wrong. But the mom being depressed for a short amount of time really angered me. Just cause a guy gives you love and attention it doesn't automatically wash your depression away. You can be be happy and you can smile, yes, but that's not how it works. Depressing is always at the back of your mind waiting to hit you like a wall, it just doesn't go away. It lingers and it's horrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous