All Comments on 'Just Being Neighbourly'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Love the fact that Dan found a new play partner hope you have more to add

EDD8

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Loved the story. Hope there is more to come

biphilmassbiphilmassover 8 years ago
Damn shes a hottie !!!!

What a great story it is the first one of yours I have read so I plan on reading the others you have written.

5 stars and please continue this it needs to be longer.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Another great story which is mildly irritating as i dont know which one i want a follow up chapter too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant!!

Definitely need a few more chapters like this one

acupacupover 8 years ago
Definately need more

It came to an end too quickly for a only chapter.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 8 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Could definitely do with a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please, sir, can we have some more?

Exciting and hot, and so well-written! Vivid characters and realistic dialogue and actions (I'm a do-it-your-selfer, and even your plumbing descriptions were spot on!). I would be delighted to read more of Dan and Karen, and would not object to a true romance between them, despite the age difference. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

I do believe that you've had enough rest. May we have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Karen & Dave

Well done. Another chapter would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done!

Nicely written. Very realistic. Good buildup. Keep up the good work!

Zeke503Zeke503over 8 years ago
Please continue

I found your story to be both possible from a realism standpoint and a very enjoyable read. You do a very good job keeping it clear and correct grammatically, and hot and heavy sexually. I would love to see you continue, possibly you could bring us the information of what Karen's sister-in-law thinks about another man finding his way into her life, and the s-i-l's attempt to insure that Karen isn't going to be hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More.........

.......please!!!

littlewilly1littlewilly1over 8 years ago
Love to see more

Yes please many ways for you to go hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written and......

so memory inspiring! I've been with 3 women who had the same talent, that being spraying me with fluids, whether from eating or fucking them, and I find it so exciting, just like in this story. The fact that the woman in this story also loves ass play makes the story even better. Another episode, please!

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 8 years ago
Awesome

Another fantastic sstory!! Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I really have liked reading yours and hope u keep writing and either make more of them or new ones

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
"I" !!!

I should be so lucky - - - -but,but wait a minute - - - oh yeah," I was" !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We need more!

Please continue this series. There's definite promise here, and I want to see where the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
impatiently waiting

for the next chapter,,,,,,,,,,,,,soon I hope.

5 star tale

HTW2HTW2over 8 years ago
Nice!

Great beginning to another storyline. Interested in how they manage the age difference. Nice twist since it's usually the guy that is older.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sex. sure...

But when it happens it HAPPENS! No real buildup. No real foreplay. They're just into it (no pun intended) 100%.

What's the rush?

walrus90walrus90over 8 years ago
Great Fun to read !

And let me add, Plumbing and Sex are quite an old connection. Much older even then the following Limerick, which I found in a more than 100 y.o. collection:

There was a young plumber of Lee

who was plumbing a girl by the sea.

Said the girl: Someone's coming!

Said the plumber, still plumbing:

If anyone's coming, it's me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well plugged!

Very well-written story. Very believable, and very sexy. I look forward to reading the rest of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Being Neighbourly

Great job. I thought the pace and the timing were terrific.

I see no real rush when it's been a year. A night? A week? Who's anonymous 9/18/15 kidding?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hygiene

Pussy first then arse, not the other way round.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 8 years ago
This was fantastic

You have a new fan.

sowet26sowet26almost 8 years ago
Wow

Loved this story. Was cumming halfway through the story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

So very good! Please add to this story! Thank you!

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Beautiful story!

Refreshing and original. Can't wait to read more!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
that was fun

and I am glad to see there are more parts to read.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago
It's Fantasy But

Ass to pussy is just YECH!

rapperbsrapperbsalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed this story!

Great story, very believable, awesome sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't do it

Never, EVER place anything with fecal matter on it inside of a woman's vagina. Doing so can cause significant health issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hygiene?

Out the butt into the pussy? Nooooooooo!!!! Dude that just isn't right! I was so into this story and then you went and blew it. (Huge sigh of disappointment).

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Very good start. Though I cringed at the ass to pussy scene, I won't berates you as enough commenters have done that already. One thing I would have liked to have seen, though, would have been a quick question by her re his health status. She knew she was clean, but given the amount of fucking around his ex did, did he check out? One of those "You're not just fucking him. You're fucking everyone his ex fucked too! " scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top Notch

I can see why you get the ratings you do. Well crafted, other than that ass to pussy slip that others have commented on.

Sapper257Sapper257over 5 years ago
Tradesmans perks

Good story again. Like others don't like anal, spoilt for me. Plumbers do have a lot of luck working under sinks. I'm a Sparky and been lucky especially looking at cleavage looking down from light fittings.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worth reading

Do not stop, but collect: more tales. Enjoy reading, and oh the memories you have

woken up!

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Great story well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave 5 stars but I get A little turned off when a cock goes straight from ass to pussy not very smart or sanitary doesn’t take that long to clean the rod and get back to it.!!!

01JETMECH01JETMECHabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. I agree ass to puss is a no no, it was still an awesome story. 5 ⭐️.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Thank god this Karen isn't the stereotypical Karen we hear so much about. Great story with some very hot sex, just wish I had my Karen. I know it's too late to change it now, but they were right at or by the sink and it wouldn't have taken but a second to clean his plumbers tool before going for the right hole.

dudley_tundishdudley_tundish9 months ago

Pretty good, but I have difficulty believing a woman who likes anal sex not observing correct hygiene and cleaning her lover's dick thoroughly before letting him invade her that. Not doing so could be asking for an unpleasant medical condition.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Real

Terribly sad neighbourhood widow turns into a sex maniac after one meeting,get real.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

This is FANTASY, Y'ALL!!!!! Yes, I agree, butt-to-vagina is a "real-world" no-no...but still, come on...FANTASY!!

This is a good, sweet story...divorceé and widow meet up, he does her a favor...she reciprocates...what could be better for both of them??!!

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

bogg99bogg994 months ago

Loved the story. Perfectly feasible and so well erotically presented. I look forward to see how the relationship advances in the next chapters. TY. It’s a 5 star..

LeftleaningdadbodLeftleaningdadbod3 days ago

Lovely little story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous