All Comments on 'Mixing with Vanilla Pt. 01'

by IvanMazlow

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good insights

"... trying to change the tone of a relationship with sex is often a bit like trying to alter the terms of a contract after it's signed. Often a partner can feel disturbed, tricked, alienated, or even cheated."

Truer words were never spoken more eloquently.

This kind of reaction emerges even with mild deviations like dress-up fantasies (e.g., French maid), different positions, or oral sex. Trying to introduce handcuffs and horse crops is likely to cause an emotional eruption with long-term consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good and interesting

Hoping for the next chapter, this is good advice.

We need more explanations about the difference between good doms and bad doms in times of Shady Grays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Giving up on your advice, this is the third article I have read and I have yet to see a single specific practical recommendation, just a hell of a lot of talking around in contorted circles. For example, you make NOT ONE SINGLE suggestion for what the prospective dominant's behavior should be on one of these date nights - what's the point??

My partner has a states desire for me to be more dominant but I'm despairing of ever finding any genuinely useful advice, all I find is long-winded psychobabble by and for those who are 'in' on the deal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous