Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
partwolfpartwolfover 8 years ago
Finally she gets him!

I love how Livy is developing too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG

I am practically living for the next update... whew...

Gavin is Alexandria's perfection..and this story is mine..

Thank you CJ

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 8 years ago
Wow!

It just keeps getting better and better! Thank you!

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Keep Writing

Love it, but can Gavin give up control because it seems her switch is coming out a little. It is fantastic that she did the anal even though she found the preparation did not prepare her for the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

I live for each chapter, love the story and how well the storyline is mixed with the erotica. I have read all the chapters and agree with the comments, they keep getting better.

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114over 8 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic! It just keeps getting better and better :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Too many writers try to create a completely imaginary world; this story combines fantasy with the grit of reality. The setting for Alex's birthday - pure fantasy, mostly unattainable for average people. The scene, though; Alex takes just enough control to give Gavin what he wants - her ass - and physically it is painful, yes (thank you for that, by the way.....too many would have her exploding in orgasm on the first go, and that is NOT realistic).....but Alex is satisfied because she has surrendered the last bit of herself to Him. I cannot wait to read the rest, and I do hope this aspect of their sexual life gets better.

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christineover 8 years ago
You may never know . . . .

But I hope you will one day know how much your stories have enriched my life. My husband is absolutely entranced with the new me and our new night life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
At last

Private island and he came in her ass. What a birthday present!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally!

Not the way I thought it would happen but kind of glad the first anal experience finally came to pass. BTW. I doubt they'll ever read this but in response to the comment that thought Alexandria's pain filled experience without orgasm was more realistic. I say not so fast! My very first anal penetration was amazing and orgasmic. I also never had near the year long prep that Alex had but a husband that did his homework. Most women won't try it a 2nd time if the 1st is painful and unfulfilling. I don't know exactly how it happens but with the right partner a woman can have a powerful gspot climax. As a matter of fact I find it quicker to orgasm through penetration only sex (no clitoral stimulus) if it's anal rather than vaginal. I hope Gavin gets a chance to show Alex just how enjoyable the experience can be for BOTH of them in future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous