All Comments on 'Jessie's Girl'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bj2004bj2004over 8 years ago
Boring

To drawn out too much irrelevant detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting, but wrong ending

This story would have been far better if Jessie and Mary had been able to escape Lars' plan via some fatal flaw in his "genius" planning. As it was, it read a bit like a textbook account of some historical events rather than a story with any real tension. The process description of the memory modifications was very well done, but there was no drama to the story, no uncertainty, no real reason to give a damn at the end.

Sorry dude, but only three stars for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

Not what I expected, but still a really good read. 4 stars mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally

Finally the genius guy gets the genius girl, instead of her going off with the football jock and wasting her life.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 8 years ago
Holy How

This is a brilliantly tragic story. It implies everything we need to know, while still leaving you wondering—are they better off? Is Jessie better off? Would Jessie and Mary have worked out?

Wonderfully done, JBEMCSA. This is one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are the genius!

Seriously, where do your ideas come from? Your writing is so good and you are an incredibly tallented storyteller. I love your straight stories. You know just how to make me tingle. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous