All Comments on 'What the Hell's Happening Ch. 01'

by next2ArchStanton

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Didn't read your story. From your opening description it doesn't sound like it's for me. Just wanted to drop you a line to congratulate you on having the best handle I've seen in years!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
A good start

It will be interesting to see how your story develops. It looks predictable. Is it?

D

chrisr357chrisr357over 8 years ago
A very good start

Good start. Looking forward to the rest

jarrell2jarrell2over 8 years ago

Nice start. We know where it going to head in a general sense, I just hope you give Kevin a little bit of character and conviction to stand up when he needs to and not be portrayed as some wimp who all you need to do is give him a hand job, and he will agree to anything whilst cumming. It will depend on how much say he has in setting it up, and how comfortable he is with it before it happens, but by the look of it she already cheating, or if not it's going to get sprung on him the night of the party, and its going to be a deal with it type situation, which would be sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the preface so I could give 1* quicklier without reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good set up.

Can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm guessing she'll fuck the co-star.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re: Thank you (the Anonymous who gave one * quicklier)

Why did you give it one star if you didn't read it? Was it just because you don't like stories about cuckolds? Do you vote one star on all the cuckold stories without reading them?

I abhor incest. I don't read incest stories. Should I now vote on them with one star because I don't like them?

It's people like you who make the scoring system for LW stories completely meaningless.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it 1 star

Gave it 1 star mostly because it is in the wrong category ALL CUCKOLD STORIES SHOULD BE IN GAY MALE OR FETISH in Loving wife's they will always get 1 star !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unwilling

Obviously he's an unwilling cockold, he has told her this, it discussed him and makes him nauseous, since he's the writer , I would talk with her and say you want to get it out of your system,I'll let you role play but that's about it they went any further, old Matt would be killed off and get another actor in there. "Cut "

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
The scores are meaningless

I use the scores to judge what type of story it is, not to judge the writing. Its sad, but people feel the juvenile need to "protest" stories that they don't want to read. They want to use the scoring system to hijack the category and scare authors off. Little do they know they are doing the exact opposite of what they are attempting.

If you click on a story, you give it a view. Whether you like the story or not, you view determines how popular a story is. Just like Youtube. The more views it gets, the more popular it seems. Even if you 1 star it, you gave it a view. Since the scores in LW are used as a form of intimidation instead of actual judging the content, no one pays attention to it anymore. The computer doesn't read the comments. It just looks at the views.

Whether you guys agree with it or not, cuckold stories are in the right category. Is there a marriage? Yes. Is there extra marital fun? Whether you agree with it or not, the cuckold is having fun. If he is enjoying getting humiliated, then he is HAVING FUN. It doesn't matter if you think he is sick. There are some people who will think you are sick just for being on an erotic website. Should they get to choose what you enjoy?

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Good setting

You've got my interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Married With Children?

Okay, good writing, interesting and a little worrisome!

You indicated cuckolding and I can see where, in real life, this would be inevitable; however, this womans' past family experience (Mom/Dad) and her desire to be safely married...and with children?

You obviously are going to have her have trysts with and/or a full blown affair with this actor and you indicate that hubby isn't up to all the sex wifey needs so...

Seems like a rotten situation coming and while you strongly suggest he isn't the accepting cuckold type, it appears that you are going to make him out to be susceptible to her sleeping around? No, doesn't work and his justifying it that her work makes it difficult to do without sexual release (supposedly medicinal) for comfort and acting, it is BS...this guy is not a cuckold so...if you're going to do that, may I suggest you find a way for him to exit with the daughters at some time?

Ruin her and BF or not, don't care...you didn't introduce him as a cuck so beware.

All said and written...very good story and well written. Like Britease, you have my attention!

Thanks.

Kate12345675Kate12345675over 8 years ago
I gave 1 star and Why

First off it is in the wrong category. When I first started reading L/W It was adventurous

married woman and their mates and to me it always will be. Now from a female point of view a woman that is only married a short time does not think about adultery so the whole idea of the story is just ridiculous. One last thing as they say in advertising know your target audience. This story would play out much better in the fetish category and as has been demonstrated time and time again L/W readers do not enjoy this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You seem to have embraced the right idea.....

And that is what drives a story MORE than WHO fucks WHO........is just WHO in the fuck these people are?? We have learned something about her, so far. Your narrative voice is strong enough to help us believe that he IS a writer. Now we need to learn more about him. Will chapter two do this, or will it be a gradually revealed part of the arc? I do have to say that your beginning seems a better set-up than most. But are you looking to race downhill, or just jump off the edge of the sameold-sameold cliff? Too soon to know for sure, and you have already begun to rely on a few of the cucky goto bits. (having him get off with barely just a touch from her, all because she is describing her soon-to-be lover is BS and that will only ever generate little more than a eye-roll and snark from your readers....)

Cuck stories are curiosities. They USUSALLY are penned by people who are struggling to comprehend their own feelings, and as such, they can't fully communicate many of the 'whys' of these types of situations. They usually leave more questions raised than they answer. They are usually eternally frustrating and generally unrealistic. More than some sort of moral highground to HATE cucktales, it just becomes too easy for most readers to lump them all together into the same cesspool of banal tripe. This is especially so, when the characters are flat, and predictable, and the narrative hook is based on somesort of improbable catastrophy that could have been easily avoided and sidestepped, thus negating the entire plot. Coupling this with poor communication, and sterotyped sex described by gender-biased inexperience, it is small wonder that MANY MANY MANY people hate the cuckold genre. Make no mistake, many of the same unfair remarks get doled out to condemn the same type of flaws in BTB revenge stories, or even in RAAC tales and so on.

So what exactly is it that this parsnickity LW audience wants?

Capable writing that features an in-depth character study, using the right blend of drama and tension that motivates the characters to learn real world lessons, face consequences, and emerge from the climactic end of the overreaching (but hopefully original, and interesting) story arc, better and stronger people.

Like I said, if a writer can accomplish THAT......it really doesn't matter who fucks who! But Of Course, it will ALWAYS matter WHY! LOL!!!!

My further advice to you is to never lose sight on exactly WHO your main characters are suppose to be. Keep this MORE a story about a complicated MARRIAGE, and less a mere travelogue of her sexcapades.

Never forget that great dialogue builds the character development and sets the tone. And as you seek help from editors, have them answer questions about how well the "reader" should be able to percieve the dynamic changes happening, and are these believable? Sometimes "plausible" is OK, but realistic is BETTER!

Good Luck!

cap5356cap5356over 8 years ago
good beginning

like how u explained the characters in the story to set the story. seems like it should get really interesting from this point on. looks like he will let her go as far as she wants to go cuz he is a little insecure in his role in this marriage and seems to afraid that he will lose her if he doesn't let her do as she wants. but he should realize that in the end of things they are playing with fire here. hope for the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty darn good

I m looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pay no attention to the perason called kate> I know women who after beiong married for 6 months love to fool around

their husbands are clueless. They are mostly women who were virgins and once they felt that cock going into their hole(s) they knew they needed more and different ones. I works with one of these types of women and she fucked ever one she could. The story was well written, and the characters interesting. I gave you a 5 to help offset Kate's score. if she didn't like cuckolding why the hell did she read your story after reading the first paragraph!!! I think Kate is really man and he hates cuck stories because his wife made him one. Keep this one going it's great!!!

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@ javmor79 I respectfully disagree

but your definition is probably in line with Laurel's. It's pretty obvious that the naming of Loving Wives was a very cynical joke, which is sad.

By your definition a story about a married woman having intercourse with a german shepherd and having fun would be appropriate for Loving Wives even if the marriage is mentioned only in passing. (I know this is hyperbole on my part BTW)

In my opinion the key to choosing a category ought to be the predominate theme of the tale. The willing cuckold who gets off on watching his wife getting nailed and then eats the proceeds is far more appropriate for FETISH and when fellatio by the husband is involved GAY MALE.

In the same way a married woman who is having lesbian "extramarital fun" and the focus of the story is not on the husband wife relationship but on the sex itself, should be in the LESBIAN category.

It is simple courtesy on the part of the author to make it easy for the reader to decide which stories will get his or her attention, time, and energy. But as we all know all too well, courtesy is not coin of the realm in in Loving Wives.

I think a high percentage of willing cuckold, humiliation, small phallus, and force participation by an unwilling partner authors are simply trolling- roiling the waters to get attention for themselves to churn up the readership. Also, the audience for paraphilia is statistically so small they are cruising for eyeballs in LW.

Tags don't help because under Laurel's scheme you have to read the whole story to get to them. A disclaimer at the top does help but most helpful of all is to place the story in the appropriate category.

Therefore I am grateful for all comments and votes (except for the multiple voices of bonnietaylor2 who seems to be having a conversation with himself and all of his anonymous alter egos) because they help me to winnow the collection and read things that I want to read. I don't read violence, rape and forced sex, incest, gay & lesbian, fetish, and gangbangs. Others do. I think it would be helpful to know for sure that when reading loving wives you won't end up reading about a cross dressing, panty clad, cock cage wearing, cocksucker who gets off on the humiliation and watching his "wife" having sex with others. The comments and votes help with determining that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Problem with These Stories?

This is pretty we written but by and large they tend to be cliche and predictable. Is.this one of those? By the author s prologue I would say yes.No vote until I see humiliation and then..........

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ palewriter "My definition is inline with Laurel's"

That's exactly my point! As the founder of this site, it is SHE who makes the rules, not us. It is HER talent and knowledge that created this site. We are just the beneficiaries of that knowledge. Why is it that we feel that it is our obligation to tell her how to give us our FREE entertainment?

I think that it is pure audacity that makes us even think that we have a say-so. We aren't paying for it. Most of us don't even contribute a story. I'm not saying that to put down the people who don't write; it's just a fact. But to give no contribution to the development of this site but still feel enraged when it isn't tailor made to our specific tastes is a little absurd. At least to me.

That is why I say this: People complain that there are too many cuckold stories in LW. Change that. Write some other kinds. Flood the site with your perspective. As long as the subject matter isn't one of the no-nos, Laurel will give your story the same respect that she give others. I think it is time that we stop trying to make everyone change the way they write a story or where they post it and start taking advantage of the same thing that they do.

next2ArchStantonnext2ArchStantonover 8 years agoAuthor
Whoa there folks!!! Arch here. This is all getting a bit serious!

Hey, I'm new!!

I thought LW was the right category!

Now this is just chapter one of fourteen, so it might be a little early to start all the 'in-depth' hypothesis!

As stated in my intro, this was supposed to be a bit of 'fun'... as you might discover if all we proceed. Not all is at it seems!!! Lighten up... its not real!!

I did clearly warn all who ventured herewith, that the story line evolves around a cuckold relationship. Did we miss that bit? Why then read the bloody thing?

To all who are enjoying themselves, thanks for the support.

Cheers, Arch... still unknown.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@ javmor et al ONE MORE COMMENT

I think I hate the racist stories/comments most of all and it amazes me that Laurel seems so blasé about the open race baiting and hatred that permeates the site. I'm a middle aged white guy who thinks that kind of talk and those kinds of themes need to banished and cast into the cyber void forever. Folks are folks and regardless of ethnicity they have sex. If consensual who cares about race?

I find the racial invective on Literotica.com to be the most offensive element.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
I'll vote on this and ever chanpter. This one I gave a 5

and can't wait to see what happens!!

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ palewriter

Agree with you 150%! I personally hate the "big dicked black bull" stories myself. They are extremely offensive and I always skip those. As a black man who has had sex with white women, it pisses me off to be used as a cliché. I have never drugged, raped, or coerced any woman to have sex with me, white, black, Hispanic, or Asian. News flash: We don't need to use that to get laid! We have the same gifts as every other male has. Charm, good looks, and a well paying job will get the panties wet no matter what race you are. Granted, we have our bottom feeders, but so does every race. Trailer trash vs. the distinguished white man, Gangstas vs educated black men, Barrio thug vs the Latin Lover, etc. We all have our extremes.

Great point made palewriter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing happened....

It was a short snippet at best. You would be far better off presenting this in 2 or 3 longer parts then 14 short snippets... It's irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A chuck in the making type story

I'm sorry he had a great life as she is about to cross the line in future episodes . The marriage is over, two kids no less. Kissing on the set and he has no respect for the husband who is writing the scrips. Once she crosses the line the marriage is over, trust is gone ,vows are gone. Marriage is gone.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE AND ACCEPT

this has proven to be true many a time and many a show with many, many characters. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typical cuckold garbage

You start out having him say that being a cuckold was "interesting and/or fascinating".

Well I'm here to tell you that, even for fiction, that's bullshit. No man wants to watch some other man screw his wife. Why get married in the first place? And after she's done it a few times, what happens when she finds a cock she likes better than yours? Or a man that she likes better than you? She's going to divorce you and move on. What happens if she gets pregnant with another man's child? You going to raise a black or Asian child? What happens when she brings home some nasty disease and gives it to you? Pray that it's something that a shot can cure and not something like herpes that lasts a lifetime or Aids which could lead to your grave. So if you or any other author can explain what's interesting or fascinating about any of those things have a go at it. Otherwise when you write crap like this expect all us Anon's to bomb your stupid stories. This was simply awful story telling and it deserves the "1" that I gave it. Welcome to the Loving Wives section of Literotica.

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
Author

As you may or may not know many of these type stories tend to go down a path of humiliation and debasement of the male spouse.I am not saying your story will or will not go down that road.At least I hope it does not..These type plots can be fun to read if it is done where both partners are treated with respect.As soon as it veers off into the fetish driven drivel that most most cuckold authors post here it turns to s..t.Good luck and I will vote when I see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent Story!

Excellent start! Loved it. Can't wait for Part 2.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Good setup

but it is the finish that distinguishes the good from the very good. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: AUTHORS NOTE.

Why do some people think a warning that is given AFTER opening a story means anything? Do you post a "Breathing Apparatus Required" sign on the door or in the room, where it can't be seen until the person is already exposed to the room’s atmosphere? Do you post a “Bridge Unsafe. Do Not Use” sign in the middle of the bridge?

<P>

If you think the “it’s fiction” argument absolves you of criticism, you’re the illiterate one, bub.

hansbwlhansbwlover 8 years ago
Doubt!

If my significant other had asked the same hypothetical question I would have replied it would been the end of our marriage. But, most important I would be unsure where she was emotional wise, I would start to check her doings and whereabouts, I would start to loose the trust, in other words it would most likely be the beginning of the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Cucks in cuckold lifestyle are not homogenous group.

There are 4 main distinct groups:

1. Bisex or hidden homosexuals: among this group is normal and natural life style the Cuckolding Lifestyle. The common groupsex is a aim to enjoy the bull's performance and it may be to suck the bull's cock. The creampie eating of strangers is the central part of this type marriage.

2. Submissive hetero men. The modern biology can measure the romantic love in the brain with instruments! The upper cortex is responsible for the romantic love what is a state of the brain. At the majority of the hetero male the romantic love state can be switched off after a lot of humiliations and disappointments from the woman partners. The submissive men can not switch off the romantic love state in their brain so quickly as the hetero majority of the men. The hot dominant wife changes the humiliation with good treatments in waves so the submissive brain can not switch the love state off. This connection is ILLNESS according to the handbooks of the psychiatrics.

3. The extreme porn addiction. This is similar abusing as the alcohol, drug, gambling, adrenalin etc, but here instead of the porn videos, photos the wife's living porn performance is the central of the porn addiction. It is illness too as the submissive hetero connection but it is not so serious illness and a divorce can treat well. The swingers and wife swappers are in this abusing state in the most cases.

4. Omega men or wimps. This type men stay in shitty marriage for laziness, for sake of the kids, for illness, for economical reason or for other causes. The wimp generally do not love their wives and they would divorce their serial cheater wives if they got a good opportunity (for example a lottery bonus....).

It is surprising but the bisex-hidden homo men marriages are most successful......

The Literotica could do a big benefit to divide this hub the Loving Wives into two hubs and the first 3 type behavioral stories into a new Wife Sharing hub. So the much more interesting Sexual Majority how treat the cheating wives hub with BTB/Consequence/Reconciliation stories.

The cuck stories (except for some rare exceptions as Xleglover) do not show the future of these type marriages. It may be the main reason is the authors should show the homo-bisex husbands with hot wife marriages are in higher% to be successful!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Hope This Not Another One......

Good start to the story as there are various avenues the story can go down !

I would agree with zen56 in that this type of story does end with the poor sap, faithful husband being humiliated, belittled, debasement, excluded from sex by his wife while she goes on about how good her lover is.

Though I will admit I do not like cuckold theme stories for the very reasons I have mentioned above. Some authors have constructed the stories that come across as very loving, dotting, caring wife who just needs a bigger cock to ride.

One author is GoodHusband who as mix of loving and some what mild to strong humiliation stories.

Personally I believe Loving Wife’s section should be about relationships that are on the edge and either tip over in to abyss or pull back and reconcile the situation for a happier marriage.

Some authors have the anti cuckold theme were the husband fights back and stops any philandering by his wife. I do hope that the sequel or sequels to this story are the latter and for a refreshing change see the husband get pursued by other women, and get more sex than his wife and even perhaps turn her in to a cuckquean ( hopefully with much better example of a hot woman than his wife !

The suitor again is this tall muscular handsome man that seems to be at first appearances a much better example of an alpha male. What the wife’s character always seems to lose sight of in the cuckold theme story is that she does it fact have an awful lot to risk and lose for sex with a tall man. And can we have the husband for a change who has the bigger cock even if he is shorter than the new perfect alpha male as seen by his wife.

As such men are after conquests, not long term relationships and certainly not raising the children from a failed previous marriage caused by the wife’s like for tall man cock.

There is no long term security for her and when she gets older her new lover / husband will seek out a younger women for enjoyment, thus making her a cuckquean.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Agree with anonymous

I hate placing people in a general box, but there is some truth to his statement. I disagree with his assessment on xleglover's stories. In my opinion, he doesn't show a realistic future. Not because of the cuckolding, but because his character Jen is too careless with sex to not have it backfire in other ways. But that is just my humble opinion.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 8 years ago

This good. Please lets read part 2!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
A word for Arch

I haven't seen you here before under that name in comments on Loving Wives stories, so I cannot know whether you have been following the various conversations about the category or the various likes and dislikes of the commentariat. I, too went through a baptism of fire when I submitted my first story and have been on a learning adventure since then.

There are a lot of LW readers who palewriter calls "walking wounded" who's personal experiences make them very sensitive to wife infidelity. They apparently read these stories and comment on them as a form of therapy. The intelligent ones make reasoned comments, the incoherent ones can only suggest that the characters and the author should die a horrible death.

One thing which I have been taught is that it's not "just a story". I was guilty of saying this, a serious blind spot on my part. Especially for the walking wounded, these stories can hit a chord. And as an author, I (and presumably you) would like my characters to live and be realistic enough to engage the reader. With wandering wives stories, the more realistic ones receive more negative comments about the characters' behaviour than the fantasy stories do.

I hope I now have a better understanding of their perspective. I can't agree with it, but if people find it useful for them, then let's you and me write good stories that provide an outlet for their displeasure.

It seems to me that the on-going argument about the category definition is also an expression of this. Under other circumstances it would be irrelevant. But for the walking wounded any opportunity to denigrate wandering wives is an opportunity that should be taken.

L

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
Funny Luedon

After reading both your story and a multitude of your comments it strikes me that you seem.to.spend an inordinate amount of.time commenting on other peoples.comments and virtually no time actually commenting on the story.Odd don't you think? Maybe not.Seeing as how I already commented on this I will.await the next chapter.Have a.nice day LD

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
An interesting first attempt

Though I feel you have written before you found Literotica?

I await part 2 with interest.

By the way an actor who pisses off a script writer is a dumbarse in a special field all of his own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for warning!

Since 90% of cuck stories are written by man-hating lesbian dyke bitch's and the other 10% are written by gay ignorant faggots, so which are you? Fag or dyke! Did your life partner just die from aids? Still gave it 1 star, because I think cuck shit belongs in fetish or gay section. Normal, intelligent, straight guys would never think about letting their wives fuck other men, unless they want to get rid of her, so they can trade up to a younger, slimmer, prettier babe. Wives that love and respect their husbands, would never think about cheating, so you can see why I give all cuck shit 1 star. To an intelligent person it's total bull-shit!!!!!

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Good Start

You have painted the scene and the characters, please continue.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
True Zed56, we are fascinated by the comments

Although if you look at the early comments I think you will find that I was about Comment No2 and commented on this story.

I may comment on the story structure if I think it is interesting in some way. We don't comment on the morality or behaviour of the characters, or suggest that the story is right or wrong.

But we do comment on the comments since I first submitted a story and realised how vociferous some of the commentators could be.

L

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
I also enjoy the comments.

I enjoy interacting with commenters as well luedon. I do have my favorites. Palewriter (a recent favorite), luedon, Swingerjoe (when he does grace us), and the ever controversial HarryinVA (his rants are always entertaining). I enjoy them because they are so different from me. They give me a different perspective than I have. I have been corrected when I'm wrong (thank you Swingerjoe and Palewriter) and I feel that it makes me more cognizant of others.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good start...but...

A good start...but when a wife of just four years asks: ""Honey, how would you feel about me cuckolding you?", it's always a bad sign...The husband not reacting immediately, stating his position, it's even worst...But you said in the preface that the story had a: "web of intrigue"...I'll wait to see to where that web will lead the story and the characters...3* for now

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
Sorry Luedon

I read your first comment and once again it was a denouncement of a previous comment.It said nothing at all about how you felt about this story.Odd.Don't you think? For a cuckold story this has potential to go in a lot of different directions.Hope for the best that it goes down a respectful path.No more comments luedon You get my point

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Did you read the correct comment Zed76?

It was No.2 on the comments list. It said:

"A good start. It will be interesting to see how your story develops. It looks predictable. Is it?"

I would have thought that was a comment on the story and its structure. Since it was only Comment No.2, it was a bit difficult to comment on the earlier comments.

We received an e-mail from Arch saying that it wasn't as predictable as it seemed.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving Wives stories don't belong in Loving Wives category!!!

I love how many comments complain that stories where a woman has sex with someone other than her husband don't belong in the category defined as "Married extra-marital fun". Huh? Do you people understand what the phrase "extra-marital" actually means?

By the way, as an actual comment about the story itself (somewhat rare in this category) I'd say that it is very well written and I'm interested to see where the author takes it. Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

but this hardly makes a complete chapter. If you put out an interesting plot like this, it needs development. Hope for a more statisfying Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A goog start

seems headed in a good direction.

As for your opening statement, if you are afraid of any criticism, then don't submit stories. Whining about it just makes you appear to be a spineless wimp. Grow a pair and don't be such a chicken-shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's the writer and lead characters have been written out for less.

Not to mention the paparazzi would be all over this affair. Now, either he trusts his wife or he doesn't, you can't add "but". If he's afraid then he doesn't trust her.

Lastly, if she's already asked him if she could have an affair, then it's obvious she does not "cling" to her husband and children as her emotional rock. Which is it because I'm confused, it's like you're writing about two different women.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
thanks for posting the warning

I will not read, nor will I rate.

Why read a story I know I will not like?

And

Why rate a story I know before I read it

I will not like?

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Do Not Like

I wonder if "rightbank" would eat a meal he does not like?, it seems he reads stories he knows he will not like then proceeds to tell us, hmmm!. I liked it and look forward to more.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 8 years ago
To anonymous, and author.

please don't criticize the psychology of the affair, this story is written from the man's point of view. It is completely realistic for the narrator to believe one thing and observe behavior that may or may not indicate the opposite. Until the moment a man is confronted with proof of infidelity, it is entirely possibly for him to trust her, while she is nothing but a rabid whore. The wife in this story could already be having an affair, be seeking permission to have one, be worried her husband wants her to have one, or be acting as if any of the above are true to empassion her cherished soul mate! Think before you criticize, the story isn't complete.

Now to the author, well scripted.. Pun intended.. I'm envisioning the same scenario being played out in a hundred Hollywood homes at this moment.

I was was frustrated with the seemingly rushed ending, because I didn't get the stroke story I was looking for. That is until I realized that this could very well be great literature! Will this story emplode into the simple stroke story? Will it run on and on like the soap the characters are in? It may prove to actually be a story about a loving wife, or a blend of two or more. However you choose to continue this story, you are an excellent story teller. Don't get discouraged. I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Thank you Anon

@ Luedon There are 1 maximum 2 % husbands who like or dream on their wives fuck strangers. There are 55% of the wives who are, were or would be minimum 1 extramarital sex. I would like a hub where the stories deal with the 98% (100%-2%)of the husbands how they treat the 53% (55%-2%) of the wives.

It may be Laurel and Manu will not change their mind, but to give 1* is a good struggle instrument............

xylem69xylem69over 8 years ago
She's a cunt

He vomited at her suggestion and all she could do was giggle? Screw her. He made it known he was not interested.

YusakuYusakuover 8 years ago
Intriguing start!

Really excited to see where this goes...

xylem69, our hero didn't vomit at her question, he ejaculated!

QuantockQuantockover 8 years ago
good start

Part1 has set the scene and I am interested where part 2 takes our two. Shame I had to do a search as part 2 is not in the Loving Wives section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

I like your approach. I suggest you use exclamation points more sparingly... They lose their effectiveness when overused.

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fun?

Really, this is your idea of fun.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
pathetically and wretchedly stupid

WOW dyde... This is crap. clsssic cuckold man hating shit

Look STUPID just because a woman puts her hand on your cock does NOT mean every thing she says and does is 100% ok....

LorisLickerLorisLickerover 8 years ago
Anonymous, your argument is with Literotica. Literotica moderators? Do your job.

Those constantly complaining that cuckold stories belong elsewhere should argue with the Literotica site hosts. It is Literotica's labels that clearly suggest that cuckold stories belong in the Loving Wives category. And it is a fundamental failure of moderation that allows this conflict to continue so long. Literotica is alienating folks be allowing the Anonymous abuse. Anonymous is not anonymous to site administrators. Anonymous, go organize your own site with labels and categories you want. Stop being a totalitarian so willing to impose your own views of proper entertainment on others.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Dear fifteen16

The author took the time to post a warning at the introduction to the story.

" . . if you can read, and if you do understand anything, please heed my warning. This is a story about a cuckold, a hot wife and a web of intrigue. If you DO NOT like these types of STORIES then don't read any further; go find someone else to abuse. If you do leave an 'anonymous' cowardly comment we'll all know you're illiterate and failed to understand this simple instruction, so don't embarrass yourself! "

Many authors do not have the courtesy to advise the reader regarding the content of their stories. This one did.

Because the author saved me the discomfort of reading a story about - a cuckold, a hot wife and a web of intrigue - I wanted to let the author know I appreciated the advice and warning. I did not want to 1 bomb the story. I did not want to abuse the author or leave a cowardly anonymous comment.

To answer your question, I would not knowingly eat a meal I knew I would not like. I am glad you enjoyed reading the story. But in the future when a reader acknowledges, responds to, and understands the simple instruction provided by the author, accept it for what it is, don't embarrass yourself.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Cuckold

Cuckolding is a fetish.

Literotica has a "Fetish" category.

Why do writers of cuckold stories insist on putting them in "Loving Wives" where they are sure to get trashed?

kyron99kyron99over 8 years ago
LW is right for cuck

sorry hardheads, but read the Loving Wives description -- it's not for monogamy. cuck stories are right at home here.

and you closet-cucks get off on it....else you wouldn't read so many of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheating wife stories are not=cuckold husband stories

@kyron99 + Cheating wife stories. Loving Wives are satiric name. Look at the cheating wife stories, they are much more popular than cuckold husband stories.

Much more is in the definition and it means cheating wife stories.

The cheating wife story means the husband divorce his cheating wife and finds a better woman with BTB or without BTB.

We are BTB story fans!

ronnicdtgronnicdtgover 7 years ago
over doing it

Just my opinion and not that the story itself is bad, but like a few years ago when I read the Twilight books, how many times do you have to say, "Oh my god she is gorgeous.

In every story the woman doesn't have to beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous