All Comments on 'What the Hell's Happening Ch. 02'

by next2ArchStanton

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!!!

Need the next chapter ASAP

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
One scene per day?

At this rate, this story could go on for a long time. I'm all in favour of teasing, but a bit more in each episode would perhaps be a good idea.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kevin needs to plan his divorce exit strategy for maximum damage.

The bitch wife seems to want to put Kevin off to the side while asshole boy Matthew eats up everything she says and does. Kevin needs to evade the cuckold bullshit.

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
Please stop

Why is it every new seem male writer on the site has to write shit like this, You have some talent for writing and your charters are well thought out...But seriously Unless you have this guy grow some balls and tell her look bitch i write it...U act...but NOT Naked and Hell no that ape is not to touch you like that....its a damn job not your personal life....The wife needs therapy, Maybe have him write some freak accident in the show to kill him off,

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Kevin

Kevin has become a little to wimpish for me, I have no problem with husbands liking exhibitionist wives, fantasy cuckoldry or cuckoldry by consent, seems to me it is a fetish like any other and do not agree with the condemning brigade. Kevin clearly does not like Matt yet accepts his actions and that of his wife, that is not a loving marriage. Is Kevin going to take control?, next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A 5 first and now a 3

It went from believable to unso and over the top. Plus, Jack is not scotch.

Exciting and titillating went from a loving wife getting thrilled to a disgusting, domineering, demeaning enemy of her husband.

When are you going to mention Matt is black with a 10 incher and she will want hubby to suck him out of her. I wont stick around for your white guilt to flower.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Violates Twain's Tenth Rule of literary art in the domain of Romantic Fiction

"10. They require that the author shall make the reader feel a deep interest in the personages of his tale and in their fate; and that he shall make the reader love the good people in the tale and hate the bad ones. But the reader of (this) tale dislikes the good people in it, is indifferent to the others, and wishes they would all get drowned together." ~Mark Twain. Fenimore Cooper's Literary Offenses

Remember that next to Arch Stanton is now just a hole in the ground with all of the glitter gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unlikeable

The main character is a sniveling worm. His wife is a nasty piece of manipulative shit. And her co-star is a cardboard caricature of Hollywood types.

It's impossible to enjoy a story that has poorly written characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confused

My cuckold desires are in high drive reading your story. I can fully relate to the dancing, as my wife danced one entire evening with her colleague some time back. I also recall reading a similar story but can't find it anymore where the wife is with the leading man often in bed in a theater production. For cuckolds, it is great reading. So, why am I confused? There are categories in Literotica I do not care for and quite simply never open to peruse the titles, let alone read some genre I do not care for. Why would someone read cuckold genre they do not like and then post they do not like it. I find that very odd. In the meantime, keep writing for us cuckold fantasy lovers and I will keep fantasizing along with you. Thanks for writing.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@ confused anonymous The reader has no way of knowing that it is a FETISH story

until the end. You don't get to see the tags until you've read or skimmed the whole mess.

Placing the story in FETISH would have solved the problem. Or, a disclaimer at the top of the story would have been helpful.

At this point it is merely a slut/wimp story. From this point forward it will be FETISH and most likely GAY MALE.

So, the complaints are justified, in my opinion. Others think that if there is a wife involved it belongs in LW despite the primary theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well...

I suppose someone who really is a cuckold would find this erotic, I did vote a "4" since the writing is OK.

But if that were MY wife, and I was treated like that by her "co-star?"

That FORK would already be down the assholes throat.

Yeah, we all know pretty much where this one is going. IF it heads off queer, the rest of the votes will be all ones.

xylem69xylem69over 8 years ago
No Guts author

you moved your story to erotic couplings. Couldn't stand the heat in LW? ER is generally for non married folks. I guess you are telegraphing where the story is headed. She is still a cunt. If you are planning otherwise you may want to start dropping hints that would support a contrary position later on. Changing the character of your characters without justification wont fly in any category.

QuantockQuantockover 8 years ago
Comments

I would love to say something positive, but it will be lost in the sea of non constructive abuse. I am looking forward to part 3 if you are up to writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An independent hub

A distinct independent Cuck Wife share category solved everybody's problem and the cuck story lovers could masturbate on their fantasy.in their own hub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why did you take down my post?

The one pointing out that there was no way a standard issue cuckolding with a smirking bull could possibly happen between a show runner and mere talent?

Not only would the power imbalance not be able to sustain it, but there's no way a producer could possibly allow it if he wanted to sell another show even if he was into that sad kabuki theater of a scene.

That's not to say a standard cheating wife scenario isn't possible but the whole cuck/humiliation thing? No way. Not possible.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Dennis Potter is dead

Potter's TV stories were about playwrights writing plays which were simultaneously being acted out in real life. Now that he's gone, is Arch trying to fill the gap?

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story Line & Great Writing!

We rarely see this high quality of writing in this forum; thank you!

You continue to set the foundations of a great story and layer on more and more erotic tension. This story shows the problems of having a trophy wife who also has a high libido. Eventually, these wives start to really enjoy the attention of other men and it turns sexual.

I am married to such a wife. However, like the wife in this story, she was wise enough to start leading me around, by my dick, to get what she wanted. Now, eight years and her having had half a dozen lovers, we have three lovely children, none of which are mine. She still knows how to push all my buttons, including fucking my brains out, to keep me excited about her latest sexual exploits with other men.

While this forum mainly contains stories written by husbands who want their wives to cuckold them, there are numerous wives who simply go do it and they do not bother to write about it.

We shall look forward to further installments. Keep writing!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
A Couple of Suggestions

You are a much better writer than most so I would like to see you continue. I have a couple of suggestions though.

It is very irritating to have to search all over the place for the chapters. This is fundamentally a Loving Wives story so stick to that category rather than try to classify individual chapters.

This would be a better story if he were not aroused. As it stands the plot lacks emotional depth.

RKreaderRKreaderover 8 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

In which the husband gets a set of balls, and tells the wife, "no, I don't mind, as long as you don't mind me leaving with the kids, and you will never see them again".

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
STOP STOP STOP STOP

author..dude what makes you think this is well written or original and its enoyable to read?

the husband / faggot simply says ....Grrrrr. ..alot and ... "well..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
forget the haters

this story is much better written than most of its counterparts i too would like it if you keep the whole story in the same section be it loving wives ((my choice)) or other just so i won't miss the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jesus, what a pile of dog-shit! Well written - if one doesn't mind 4th grade mentality. Obviously this want-to-be author is just another cum-sucking faggot who unfortunately was in-bred with the likes of bonnietaylor2's pathetic DNA.

It sucked - quit submitting or put this shit on that other site where they adore this type of garbage.

jaxster99jaxster99over 8 years ago
have him grow a pair

kevin needs to tell his wife in no uncertain terms that she must keep the scenes professional or suffer the consequences. and behind the scenes kevin needs to write the creep out!!!

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
This

This chapter reminds me of Matt Moreau's writing, i am of course reffering to the husband.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 6 years ago
Well done

You write very well. You're pushing all my angry buttons! This is a good thing- you want readers to react with emotion. I will never understand why people go mute when others intentionally offend them. You needn't punch an asshole in the mouth but you can answer him in a clear manner that indicates you aren't putting up with his shit, and then punch him later if the lesson doesn't take. I had a teasing wife like this one. I sent her packing. Of course your story is fodder for fans of cuckold fantasy. As such it's really quite good. I find myself both sympathizing with our protagonist and wanting to dope slap him.

Reading a fantasy like this is like watching a train wreck for me, can't tear my eyes away. There are a ton of bad ones. Yours is quite good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous