All Comments on 'Fucking Anal or Anal Fucking'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LeezyLeezyover 8 years ago
Awesome.

Great story-telling and hot sex.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 8 years ago
Once again...

Another great story. Thanks!

cdonchuknow1cdonchuknow1over 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Wonderful story telling and great build up. Looking forward to more.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 8 years ago
Hot Bum...

Enjoyed the story.. buttfucking is a great way you get off..

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
Well written

So, even though anal is not my favorite form of sexual activity, I give it a 5 because it is a very well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotic

Anal has always been the special secret sex no one admits to. She wrote about it like it is. Special sex for special times. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Sex

Enjoyed the story and yes alot of women do enjoy anal sex and the reason is the orgasm comes from deep deep inside their body. A different orgasm that they have never felt before.

ukguy55ukguy55over 7 years ago
Nice and cheeky story.

Nicely written with a good insight into a womans first Anal adventure.

It is true to life also in the fact that its like Marmite....women either love it or hate it.

I was a late starter myself into Anal and use it sparingly in my sex life so the novelty doesn't wear off.

moodydudemoodydudeover 6 years ago
Wow...incredible

that story was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

loved it! love anal sex. looking back over the years, i should have fucked more of my women in the butt. some, perversely, loved it. many, i didn't attempt. sorry about that now that i´m eighty one, and not that rigid any more. my much younger, lovely wife knows all this. mostly fantasy now. still dreaming.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Wow, having read this, I've never wanted to fuck a woman's bum more than right now!

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

You tell the tale so vividly and yet to tactfully that I'm in awe.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautifully told, makes me remember the first time I fucked my girlfriend's arse, it was that time of the month, we were young and perpetually horny. We that is I, had suggested it before she wasn't keen, but as we had been together for a while she stripped down to her stockings and suspenders, got on all fours, and told me to take her, I used loads of vaseline to lube her little pink anus then got behind her and slowly penetrated her, she moaned and cried out as I got deeper in, I am ashamed to say I didn't ease out, I pushed all the way in and left it there, then slowly started to sodomize her more and more vigorously, I didn't last long, in truth a pussy is a better fuck, but seeing my beautiful girlfriend on her knees giving me her arsehole was incredibly erotic. That was 42 years ago, we recently celebrated our 40th anniversary, I still fuck her arse, to me she will always be that hot, sexy young teenager and her arse will always be my special fuck .

roveroneroveroneabout 1 month ago

think getting her off once before penetration helps relax her...

also missionary, with a pillow under her bottom, and a thick towel on top of that...that way we're eye to eye, and I can watch her face as she climaxes-also she's in a position to diddle her clit

james1801james1801about 1 month ago

Brilliant read, on one of my favourite subjects. I've been married three times and had anal sex with the first two of my wives, plus a girlfriend in between. It's fascinating to hear your take on this taboo act.

And how nice to hear 'it fitted me', instead of that godawful Americanism 'it fit me'. Sometimes I really despair at what they insist on calling English. On TV once in a while you'll hear the yank hero say to someone whassamatterwithyou, don't you speak English? And I think, what's your problem, YOU don't!

Anyway, I digress. You write wonderfully, Christine, keep it up. Best wishes. 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
866 Followers
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...