All Comments on 'Gray Lake Wolves Pt. 08'

by LittleRed12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago

Hope the next chapter is up quicker than this one was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

I was so happy when I saw you posted this chapter! This is by far my favorite story! Please keep writing as I'm so desperate to read more!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

I was so happy Clara got rid of Raven. That girl got issues that hopefully she will be able to solve.

LittleRed12LittleRed12over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone!

Part 9, the final part, is already written and will be sent in today or tomorrow, so check back in a few days. Thank you all for being so patient! I have a few more stories with this world planned out, starting with the queen B herself, Raven. In the future, would you all prefer to have the parts out as a write them or for me to wait until I finish the story and release all the parts one after the other?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the author

I love that you're asking your fans for advice. I would personally try to write each story in a time frame. That way we can continue reading your wonderful works and still have to wait a week or so for the next installment. Just my thoughts. I thought it was about time raven got her ass kicked by the way. And I'm so happy shes pregnant! I cant wait to find out the name!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 9

I love this story i read it like twice in three days. Will chapter 9 have everything like who killed clara's parents and such?

InnocentMissLittleInnocentMissLittleover 8 years ago
LOOOOOVE IT

Keep on writing, I love this story and really look forward to the next chapter <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Only thing I didnt like was Grayson left her instead of being there to bury her father. I would think he can put his feelings aside and be there for her mate who has now lost both parents.

EroticAarielEroticAarielover 2 years ago

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous