All Comments on 'July 4th, My Sister, the Lake Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
You asked.....and I like your story!

I think a threesome is in order...some passion between all three...sex in any and ALL ways...even future planning!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No, don't do it!

I hate when authors take a perfectly good brother and sister story and add a friend. Don't do it leave it as it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Love the story !!!!!!!!!!

Just brother and sister would be best

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brother and sister

Just keep it to brother and sister, don,t involve anyone else. Show how their love for each other develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Great lead up to the plot,no,don't add Shane or anyone else with Sam and Bella.Like to see more chapters soon.A rating of 5 is my vote,thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just the two of them

Keep it simple ... more of the brother and sister, no others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Add Shane

She is a part of Bella's life and Sam knows he you can do it in a erotic and loving form

DMaster_14DMaster_14over 8 years ago
Just keep going

Great story, just let it develop as it comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Given the setup here, it seems likely that Shane would be involved somehow, so I'd say, go for it if you want to continue it... though ending here does feel like a place to stop, it leaves everything with Shane unresolved. Did Bella just break it off with Shane to pursue her brother, or is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"I spotted our parents when we were a couple of hundred years away."

WOW, that was some walk!!

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
?

5*, but reluctantly. The sex seemed a bit mechanical. Needed more feeling - more tension, so it didn't grab me the way Ch1 did. Looking back, Sam and Bella seemed to be doing their own things. They got off, and got each other off, but it seemed more internal than sharing. Maybe Bella is more in love with Sam, than he is with her. If continued, they must either develop more love and sharing, or split up. Shane will be a test, or maybe a catalyst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

first chapter seemed to flow better -this was good too though. Yes please involve Shane.

ag2507ag2507over 8 years ago
Too many unresolved loose ends

Clearly Shane, but Amanda is a dangerous loose end whose mom and dad seem to be brainless, and Bobby is also dangling in the wind: if Amanda's husband is so useless and her parents begin to see a glimmer of daylight Bobby might end up being her only recourse while he has his eyes firmly latched onto Bella and Shane while Amanda is trying a little revenge blackmail...

randyolegoatrandyolegoatover 8 years ago
More about Shane

More Shane. More Shane. Maybe a threesome. Maybe the three live together happily ever after? He and Bella have to fuck Shane together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

please more of the two of them. its been a great story would love to read a lot more thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I may be in the minority.

But don't screw up this nice romance by turning it into a threesome. That turns a romance into something else. If your tastes go that way, make the multi-partner stuff a separate story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shane

Shane could be a nice addition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Make it two pair

Bella and Sam are getting it on and should continue easily. If Shane and Bobby also hookup then you have two pair with interesting possibilities provided the second pair can keep their mouth shut especially as related to Amanda. As nothing was said about college plans for the second pair, there are a number of other colleges close to Palo Alto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please don't end it!

A great story so far but please don't ended here! More about Shane &/or other family members would/could be great!

cslingercslingerover 8 years ago
Shane

Adding Shane would be a good idea. Maybe have Shane move out to california and confess that she has always had a crush on Sam but she is also in love with Bella

babaloo92babaloo92over 8 years ago
No Shane

Stories about escapades in college. No Shane. Just cause jealousies

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Excellent story, but don't make the mistake of dragging out this series. It's at a fine ending point already.

Many series on this site go on way past their peak of quality. Shorter is better. Another story about Shane and other characters from this story would be fine, but I'd leave Bella and Sam out of it. They've ridden into the California sunset to live happily ever after.

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
Great hot story.

loved it and the ending.

Shane can join them in Cal for a new story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue with their relationship, I found it well written and enjoyable.

Please continue with their relationship, I found it well written and enjoyable.

hpldwghpldwgover 8 years ago
Liked it

Good story, fun to read, exciting and well-detailed. I vote for another chapter or two, including after they get to California together. I'm not so sure about including Shane. Bella has admitted that she is in love with her brother, and he seems to feel the same way about her. Shane might mess up their developing relationship. Good job, and thank you for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No to Shane

I know that Shane thinks Sam is a hunk and very sexy, but leave Bella the only sex object for Sam. Good thing Amelia has walked away…she is bad news, and her husband will find out someway somehow someday. Give Sam the sexy 25 year old lover some chest hair, and let Bella explore -- really explore -- his sexy body. They want to be together! And Sam IS SO sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For certain

Absolutely bring Shane on board. And I disagree with some others on making the story short. Shorter is not necessarily better in itself. If you maintain quality, it can certainly go on a bit. And I think bringing Amelia in for a bit would be fitting also. Have her be submissive and humilated to pay for her past. She can learn the all important skill of eating pussy. There's still lots of life and different possibilities left in this story. Good job.

married_swingermarried_swingerover 8 years ago
pleasantly surprised

I usually don't read through multiple parts.. I tend to get bored easily.. but very well done! If you include shane, make her only a sex object for bella and possibly consider having it become an open relationship with shane and bella and bella and her brother

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95over 8 years ago
Have You No Shane?

Yes, you should have no Shane. This is a great story of sibling love. Keep it that way and go to San Francisco/Stanford with them. You have a wonderful way of story telling and multi-part erotic stories are fun as we get to know the characters that are fully developed. Leave it erotica and don't move into porn. I am older ( Aw, hell, I'm just plain old.) and I love good, clean incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue the story. Shane could be a wedge or part of a triad, however they work it out.

Go for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Id like more. Shane coming out west for a visit or to stay wouldnt hurt the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Add shane

Continue the story and have Shane in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written

Wish I was Sam

wizzid0wizzid0over 8 years ago
Loved it!

Every guy should have a little sister like Bella.

Sure, add Shane, and maybe add in Quenton, developing him under Sam's tutelage. This has the potential to turn into a whole novel. Maybe even a double wedding!

One thing though, have someone review it with a sharp eye to eliminate the small grammar errors and left out words.

One last thing, you sure know what guys like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

please add Shane to the plot and continue with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Add Shane and continue, love your writing!

brosismombrosismomover 8 years ago
you must

i say must continue Shane her bro.Henderson siblings,you got a lot of possibility there so please continue ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue the stories

and include Shane!!!

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I think you should continue the adventure and include Shane. After all, both girls like boys, but believe high schoolers are too immature. Seems like the perfect solution for all concerned( and hot as fuck).

canoodlistcanoodlistover 8 years ago
Shane is a go!

Your writing is very engaging. In a short time the reader is drawn into the lives of your characters. Please consider carrying on with a few more parts of this story while I try to read through your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only Continue If

Only Continue If....adding Shane would further the plot. Don't do it just for the sex. Decide where you want the story to go. You can do a better job writing for yourself rather than trying to fulfill other people's desire/fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue please

I would loved to read more about Bella and Shane involved with her brother. This has been a fantasy of mine forever.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 8 years ago
Continue the story -

with or without Shane.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Please, Please, Please...

Don't stop now. I am enjoying the hell out of this story and simply must read more about these two. I hope that they are in love, btw.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
I think...

That ag2507 needs to write their own story. I don't know why some commenters feel the need to write the rest of the story for an author. I certainly don't have the talent to write like this and wouldn't presume to invent the next chapter of this yarn. I would say that I would prefer that the relationship say between brother and sister, but that's just my preference, nothing more. I'm sure that i will enjoy the story no matter how it turns out.

Thank you, Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

Is really good, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Note to the Author:

No matter what you decide regarding the characters and the direction your story takes, I just want to say that YOU are a very good writer. I am sure that whichever way you decide to go it will be well worth reading. I look forward to it. Thanks

Fenris00Fenris00over 8 years ago
go for it

i say that you should continue the story. it's a great story and i'd love to read more

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 8 years ago
Great story

and well written. Please continue with them living together at school and maybe involving Shane so she can see what it's like instead of fumbling boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!

I can't speak for everybody, but I would definitely enjoy reading about Shane joining in some of the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue?

This story was amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very nice...

...I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Definitely continue

You're story is awesome, not just the same old thing written again. I think you should definitely do another chapter about them living together, how they move and what it's like. And then maybe include Shane after things settle in the new living arrangements. You have a good thing going it would be a shame to leave it hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No to Shane

Bella is a very monogamous woman, and demonstrated this in her running off all of Sam's other girlfriends. Shane may well be a very intimate BFF, but the moment Shane or Sam show any interest in each other, Bella will send her packing. She isn't about to share her man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I loved this story. You are the creator, so I am not about to tell you what to write. I am just so glad that no parents were involved. To me that destroys a story. Also I hate it when authors use Bro and Sis. Maybe it is a cultural thing, but I have never called my sister sis. Maybe it is more of an American thing. For some reason it seems real fake to me and rather forced. What is wrong with their names or a family nickname? Great story I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

the story went well, to continue would be a great finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue and add Shane

Please continue the story, want to know what happens with Sam and Bella. I would also love to read about Shane being included in their love

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 8 years ago
Good work!

I enjoyed your story. It could end here, or it could go on in any of several directions. But if you choose to continue it, don't let your readers tell you how to do so. That's a matter that lies between you and your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NO NO NO ! ! ! ! ! !

A great loving story that is stand alone great, the NO is not to put Shane in any future story of Bella and Sam. Sam belongs to Bella and even thou Shane and she are BFF trying to bring Shane in with them would kill the story. I however would like to know how them living together and school go as well as after she finishes school. Love your writing. Thanks.

Zeke503Zeke503over 8 years ago
Really liked your story

I really liked your story and would like to see more, if you want to go further. You have to decide if there is more story that you want to tell.

One possible continuation would be to have Shane join in platonically because she has taken her own advice and has decided to have a relationship with her brother. Alternately, she could become the beard to hide the relationship at least until she finds someone of her own down the road. Some many options are open...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please!

You are a wonderfully erotic and sensitive writer. Where this could be loaded with "Wham Bam Thankyoumaam" sex, you intertwine eroticism and sensuality.

That being said, I'd ask you to explore your many options.

-Shane joins them...maybe it goes well...maybe not

-They get caught...by Mom...whoa!

_They move to the west coast...Shane joins them? Mom knows their love and lets them be?

_ Bella gets pregnant! Shane and her get married and raise the child.

Lots of options...but with your ability to interject dialogue, good plot, and wonderfully erotic sex...you can pull it off (pardon the expression ;-)

KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Would love to read alot more to this story. The more chapters the better the story is in my opinion.

kaidmankaidmanover 8 years ago
dynamite

love your story I feel you can leave it off here but it would feel not quite up to your talented levels maybe like 2-4 more chapters give it a strong ending since it feels done but undone hard to explain fully

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue, or not?

Yes, I too would like to see you continue with this thread. But you alone should make that decision. Perhaps another story could branch from this one, blending some of these characters, Sis and Shane maybe, into a bit of their relationship prior to and subsequent to this story. I think there are endless possibilities. Its all up to you.

By the way, great story.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 8 years ago
Leave it and move on

I think trying to extend this, especially into a threesome, would ruin the story arc. You've gotten to the two in love, and planning to move in together. Let them ride off into the sunset.

If you want to develop Shane, make it a spin-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trusts Great story

Pleas don't involve Shane.Ive been in a life long retionship with my sister as my wife and we have had kids together.Many many problems to overcome keep to that.It would kill me if I thought she was in love with a girl or anyone else.It may be hot ish for a porn story but it's just not real life.I would sincere honestly ask you to drop the lesbian thing.There is so much you can do with the incest thing.Getting caught (like we did.Mom came for a visit unexpected and saw only one bed.)there's a story in that I promise you lots of strong emotions to deal with that makes them and us stronger.It the two of us against the world thing promise you it makes the relationship so much stronger.We cannot bare to be apart even when I had to go away on business she had to come as well.we have never spent a night apart in 35 years.its would be a much hotter story if you keep it real.Lesbian trist too predictable.Thank you for sharing your talent you are an amazing author and story teller.

ES003ES003over 8 years ago
Amazing Story

One of the best brother sister stories I've ever read in a decade of reading this site. Keep writing something.

Now I would love to see Shane at least be in the next story. Doesn't have to be the 3 of them get married, but it's a natural progression considering Shane influenced Bella so much. I can't see the story ending without them having at least one threesome, but it should take more build up, not just add a sex scene.

Shane could hesitate but Bella and her still having sex Bella convinces her to do it with them, just like Shane convinced Bella to have sex with her brother.

Either way though loved the story, easy 5.

I love your style, if you ever want to role play, send me an email.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That, my friend, was a really, really good story! I convienently fell for a few of the red herrings thrown out there too! Just as well since I really dont care for conflict in most of the stories.

I really dig Bella! Hell she can be my lil sister anytime! ;) knew her subject, did her homework and went in for the kill, heh.

Im conflicted qbout continuing the story, well continuing it with a third party, that is... You could squeeze sone more out of these two, Im sure! I do like the occasional guy, girl, girl story (always works great with a brother and two sisters...mmmmmm...;) ...and Ive seen a few with the dynamic that your kids here have and a few were really good. Its just a challenge to set it up so the love is equal and honest with them. Two loving one can work but I think its a harder road, especially if things get off with the two not in love.

Reguardless, Ill love reading whatever you decide to do, Im sure!

Thanks for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story

Bestt story I have read on here yet, please continue it with Shane, I think it would only make it that much better!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it going

I get your vision and, yes, it can end here but i love the characters and the story line. You have real talent and I really appreciate your work. There are only a few people I follow regularly and you are one of them. Play this out at least 1 more chapter, please. Thank you!

jrj8jrj8over 8 years ago
Thank you...

... for another great story... I see the idiot anons are back.. Makes me wonder who they get to type their comments for them.. "Mom... can you come down here to the basement and type a comment for me please..."

henrycarterhenrycarterover 8 years ago

Great story (as usual) from you. I love all of the loving details. More Please!

Yes, please continue it with Shane. Perhaps she could come for a visit to their S.F. apartment. If they are concerned about incestual pregnancy, then she could have their child for them.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue!!!!

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
More please

Really enjoyed it so far so yes please do continue.

CiberSkoalCiberSkoalover 8 years ago
Bring in Shane

I say bringing Shane into the story would be an awesome turn! Go for it!

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

Great story please add another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE!!!

Just More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story ever!

It had me going from the start and keep me into it till the end. I recommend you continue this on as long as humanly possible. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just love a good love storyXX

XXXX hot

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
GREAT STORY...I have loved every line.

I am looking forward to Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
kudos

Love your writing style, it's gripping.

DieAlteRomantischeDieAlteRomantischeabout 7 years ago
Please...

no threesome. Be content with writing a tender--if erotic--love story without the wretched excess of porn.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Shane

I would like to see the relationship continue with Shane joint in occasionally but not interfere with the love of brother and sister! Great job

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Wow what a story!! you’re a great writer

I know you’ve written more, and I’m glad you did. I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
THE STORY

I CAN SEE THIS STORY OF YOURS IS REALLY WELL THOUGHT OUT. I LIKE HOW YOU USE A LITTLE COMEDY, AND DRAMA TO HELP CARRY THE STORY. YOUR SEX SCENE ARE WELL WRITTEN BUT NOT OVERWHELMING. THAT'S A PLUS. NOTHING RUINS A GOOD STORY FASTER THAT TO READ 3 PAGES OF A SINGLE ACT OF SEX. IT GETS BORING AFTER A WHILE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyment

I do this rarely, like when I come across a story; such as this one; that deserves to be commented on. I've enjoyed it thus far; and look forward to the remaining chapters. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable! Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

This is a great story, and very well written! There are more than a few stories on this site that seriously lack in the latter, so much so that they become unreadable. I just want to say that I appreciate the caliber and care you bring to your finished product.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY EXCEPTIONALLY WELL NARRATED

Congratulations! The first chapters really set the stage and leave me eager for the rest. I don't think it would improve the story to chance the dynamic by adding Shane to the relationship. I would rather see Shane and Bella team up on Quenten and turn him into an expert woman-pleasing lover.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Fantastic, all of it. Teasing in the right place was great. I am happy they made love and he came in her pussy. I hope they do stay together and I think you would ruin the love story if you allow outsiders in to the mix. Maybe Shane could take pity on Quentin and make him her lover. Two incestuous couples might be better than one, no sharing though. Great work and please keep going, there might even be a baby somewhere in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love It!

I really enjoy a well adjusted, loving, and believable brother/sister romance that's going places and these first two are some of the best. Plenty of sex to show the building romance but not so much that it's just JO bait. A perfect balance. Please keep up the great work

42Woodie42Woodieover 3 years ago

You have a great storyline here and have set up the next chapter well. I hope you will finish the story.

THANKS

42Woodie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Women, the romantic half of humanity. His loving sister used to suck a guy's dick regularly exactly why? Well, even at that age, I preferred to read books, listen to music, learn an instrument, ride a bike, visit with relatives, photograph birds over engaging in sexual acts just for the sake of hanging with someone I don't even like. A nerdy person is seldomly bored, by the way, unless she or he is an impostor ;-)

A reader from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"She's been inside me, with our toys..." is just another variant of "she fucked me with her strap-on" and shit like this. Excuse my language. I guess some authors use phrases like this because it's opportune and other use them to. But it seems to me that misleading wordings like these came to life through the ideas of some sort of activists, this having a taste of political influencing to them.

If somebody puts a toy in your body, it's not the somebody in you, but a toy. And if somebody uses a toy on you, even it's strapped to the somebody's body, it's not fucking, but masturbating.

And while I'm at it. If a man and a woman make love, even if they use protection or one is not fertile, it still is the act the nature developed for mammals (and many other animals) to procreate. So it's not a low and despicable doing. In it's nature, it's not a completely selfish, self serving act, but a means of the survival of the species. I'm not judging people who do prefere a sexuality which is, one could say, principally not designed to achieve something else than personal gratification. But I'm fed up with the tendencies in western societies to paint the heterosexual, and especially the Male of that "orientation" into the lowlife of the species, and it's sex drive accordingly.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Read this story about a year ago and it's one of my favorites. I loved the end of this chapter because I know quite a bit about the "bisexual female" after having been in love with one for 26 years. Sadly, we're not together anymore. But I've seen a spectrum of sorts. There's been women who passed through our lives who were totally bisexual like my ex wife. There were bisexual girls who preferred women generally, but couldn't get enough of me to leave my bed. And then there's my exes bff who is primarily heterosexual, but she is bisexual with my ex wife whenever she snaps her fingers at her. So, yes. You can put Bella in the last category, but I feel like that she could easily be bisexual with a special girl other than Shane if she had similar qualities.

Most bisexual females that I have met fall into the same category as my ex wife though. She preferred sex with me but enjoyed making love to another woman if she piqued her interests. I absolutely loved kissing my ex wife after she had been eating pussy. It was the most erotic experience ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice slow lead up to the eventual sex. Yes include Shane.

Good story!

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"grabbed a beer from the frig," "Frig" means having sex. "Fridge" refers to the refrigerator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the first 2 chapters (4th of July) and would love to see it continue. To add Shane to the mix I’m sure will be hot to sizzle the relationship and add a third to the mix

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Yes!! This has definitely turned into a top favorite of mine; Bella is sweet and caring, has been carrying a torch for her brother for years (obvious from her prior behavior).

And, Shane has been a seriously good friend, in more ways than one; adding her to the Bella/Sam mix would be ingenious (as much as can be expected in these stories)...and we readers would love to see where it goes...

I know, other chapters have already been written so my comments are superfluous...still, want to be encouraging!!

Five**5**Stars, again...ready for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good.

Our hero is not quite slick enough for being as much older as he is, almost, but not quite...

Leading lady is charming

Five for you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8284 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...