All Comments on 'Yorkie Breeder'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 8 years ago
Wooden

Boring, unarousing and totally uninteresting.

etb70etb70over 8 years ago
Quite good

This is the first I have read by this author. I think the author shows real promise and I absolutely LOVE his attitude. Pay no attention to the negative comments (unless they are specific and substantive - in which case, do pay some attention but don't pay too much attention.).

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 8 years ago
Three dimensional characters

As I watched your characters come to life, I could not help but wonder if they were modeled after people you knew. I wondered what happened to Clark's son who was too young to be on his own, and why Clark's many friendships and relationships were intimate, and yet casual. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job

I thought you did a good job. Usualy when I see a story with more than 3 pages I exit out. I read all 5 pages and enjoyed it. Keep it up!

notausername7notausername7over 8 years ago
please write more anal stories?

Just got into erotic literature & this was the first story I read. Was not disappointed! The sex scenes were really good. The way you described anal penetration was on point & a real turn on. well done

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 8 years ago
Excellent

5* Your stories might benefit from an editor, but you don't NEED one: there are so many others in REAL need, that to take up one's time would almost be a disservice to the rest of us

lantuslantusover 7 years ago
Cute!

This was rather cute, though I kind of expected a three way with Adrian and DebbiAnn. This is one I'd really like to see more of, a sequel or something. How's Adrian take him and DebbiAnn's relationship, if they get married or have more kids, that sort of thing!

CardigorCardigorabout 6 years ago
Second coming

Just finished reading it for the second time now and I have to say I experienced it better this time then the first. Gave it a three then but now I'm more inclined that I should have put a four on it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love a happy ending!

Especially when it's a happy rear ending!

There was a sweetness to this story and it made me feel good. Love isn't love until you give it away. This was a man who knew how to give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

It was very very good until I got to the disclaimers. Once I was done laughing I had to comment.

I think we need more reminders this is free work, written not for pay but for the writers' enjoyment.

Thank you. Your work is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best read in a long time

Great fucking story. Came back to it 4 nights in a row. First time commenting.

ImpilauImpilauabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story I'm hoping to find you continued with these characters!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I want a sequel with these characters. I think Adrian is hot and just learning her physical allure. I didn't care for the sequel Adrian was given. I didn't like Adrian being so vindictive. She should have still made Rodney's life hell though, especially with her superior intellect. Concerning the boys Adrian dates in college, she should return to being the talented academic and professional with her eyes on the future. Maybe she has a boyfriend trying to cajole her into anal and Adrian is a firm, prudish no, or dream on.

Adrian should come home over a summer break from college to visit her family alone. Adrian would be distancing herself from anal in college, locked and sealed away, like it never happened or was just a phase. However, upon her return home after two semesters the opportunity, nostalgia, and pent-up desire lead to her to Clark and DebbieAnn's to satiate the voices in her head. Clark probably has mistaken suspicions that Adrian has been "partying her ass off" at college, much to his hurt. Ultimately, Clark and Adrian are destined to go separate ways. Although they both know and accept this there is still a residual longing for the other in both of them. Absolutely hot!

How about another story about Adrian's mom finding some unwashed clothes Adrian had haphazardly hidden and forgot about. Maybe momma Zeno has a nagging suspicion about Adrian's relationship with Clark. Perhaps, not having an answer leads to her drinking, which emboldens her to go to Clark's house for answers. Perhaps DebbieAnn is out and attempting to avoid the conversation Clark and momma Zeno begin drinking together. Maybe things get heated and sexual tension is shared between the two with, "SO, you really wanna know what your daughter and I did?!" Then momma Zeno wants to know exactly what he did with her daughter. Certainly, momma Zeno loses her anal virginity in her first (and only???) extramarital tryst and keeps everything a secret, both her affair and that she knows about Adrian's sexual experiences. Perhaps Adrian's mother had a secret crush on Clark back in high school but wound up marrying David Zeno. Maggie, could have been a freshman, sophomore, or even younger at the time of Clark's senior year. Momma Zeno would be at least 36 to 40 years of age while Clark is 42. My feeling is that David and Maggie Zeno are no more than a couple years different in age. Absolutely hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5067 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.