All Comments on 'Zero Day Exploited Ch. 03'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WyattWyattover 8 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent work. I love blackmail nonconsent. I must admit though that the blackmailer has far more patience than I would have, All of that blackmail material and he has her not actually doing that much after months of build-up? I do find that part even more unbelievable than the actual storyline set-up. Perhaps all will be revealed later? Both for the blackmailer and the reader...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Great work. Keep it coming.

spock21spock21over 8 years ago
Enjoyable

I like the remote magnetic cuffs. I'm interested to see how those might be used in the future. And I am enjoying the slow turn that blackmailer is taking, especially as she send to be accepting of what he is asking more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome series

Hope you'll upload the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More?

Please add another chapter! I want to know who it is and if they fall in love! He seems so sweet.

anitafantasiaanitafantasiaover 4 years ago
Good story

I liked the way to explain things and situations, don't being gross. I found it believable. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And another story just ends without any resolution. Read the Priyanka story series and it ends abruptly with just a little hint of something. I know the author has said that the mojo left and could not find a good ending. Too bad. The creative explanations and imagination was really very, very good. I liked the way the 'blackmailer' kept getting the girl to find herself and get better with her health and school work. The way he coaxes her to do simple little things and she finds that she likes herself is nicely done and unique to the genre. I would love to seen good endings to tales like this but just leaving us hanging is disappointing. Maybe later finishing touches can be made when the author finds the mojo again. I hope so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous