All Comments on 'Submission School: Black-Maled'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
shang40shang40over 8 years ago
truely black maled

Hot story

My wife is a lecturer in a college and her one black Indian student made her his slut iin college and later they did in our bed.

What a 9" thick cock

He made her come four times in row

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Please write more chapters . This is soo good. I would really liketo know what the son and husband think of this.

goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
Great!!

Another fantastic one. Don't ever stop writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love and hate this to happen to me

I felt. This story was written for me.

So hot.

I know if I was given a black cock I wouldn't be able to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still amazed at the stupidity of readers. Cock sizes (BBC) are simply not real

Second its a mental illness possibly brought on by some crazy family issues when growing up. Could be treated by Medical Field or Religious conversion. Just sick minds # 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it alot

Real good but engywwok s Joan s year of changes is gold standard for this genre.

jodiredjodiredover 8 years ago
Truth is stranger than fiction

I know this is a work of fiction, but the TRUE story of how i became a slut for Black Cock is not that much different. No sooner was a Black Cock inside me than i was hooked, hopelessly addicted. I have seen scores of other MILFS/mwfs who have experienced the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
same old shit

Although , you realy are a fantastic writer! But all this stero type bullshit gets realy boreing. Same old shit every black guy is built like a god and never have anything less than 10 inches and can shoot a bucket of sperm ten feet across the room. Boreing! Boreing ! Boreing ! This whole thing thay every white man has a tiny dick and only last for Two min. Get real ! These stories are the same old shit! I just happen to be white with a big old cock and I love to Fuck and Fuck and Fuck. Im the guy porn stars model themselves after! Now i've play some football and was in the Marines and I can tell you that very few had anything worth calling big. So please stop all the fantasy ass stero typical bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

Don't leave us hanging, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Hot Story

Thoroughly enjoyed it, as for the naysayer's... screw 'em! Some miss the point of this category.

Sure there are guys of all races that are packing heat. But while they are good to find to a horny sexual female, they don't have the same emotional, sexual impact as something taboo! Interracial is hot and nasty to a prim (I only date within my race) type of female. The conflicting emotions dealing with seduction, social norms and mind-melting orgasms... it's HOT!

Consider it a recipe, you add:

1. A huge phallus on a arrogant, charming, confident, seductive male

2. A male that's preferably well built and some what attractive, but not necessary.

3. Interracial (this adds complexity to the raging hormonal emotions)

4. Age factor (this also makes it hot, young student off limits working hard to seduce an older woman... it's very intoxicating to be desired, seduced, woo'ed by one that doesn't care about social norms.

To me, it's like incest... it's hot, it's nasty, it's taboo.

If you don't like this story or this category why did you read it. It was clearly labeled and titled.

Here's an idea, write your own story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gah, the summary!

... goamz86, Robert, and Wayne for editing.

How did they miss this?

White teacher is blackmailed *my* black student with big cock.

Anyway, nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb!!

Perfectly written, don't listen to the haters. Please more. Your stories are perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jonah falcon

jonah falcon is white and has the biggest dick recorded nine inches flaccid and 13.5 inches at full mast oh btw if your dick is 14 inches hard you will blackout because your brain doest get much blood

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Hi all,

To those who enjoyed it... Thank you very much.

To the critics:

The error in the summary was my fault, done after editing (a careless error) to be fixed soon.

To the big black concept....this is fantasy... erotica... the summary made it pretty clear.

Why read it if you know you are going to hate it anyways.

I live in a predominantly white area and sometimes fantasize of sex with a black man or woman... in my fantasies he is hung... is that a crime?

By the way, I know many white men are hung too... again its fantasy... a fantasy many, many white women have if my many emails from them over the year are true.

Jasmine 2015

PS: Its erotica, enjoy and don't take it too seriously....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

What happened next..... may be an entirely different story, but it's one I can't wait to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

I really liked this story. I hope there will be a sequel which has Jordan expanding her pool of black lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous

It was a pleasure to read! My husband and I enjoy reading literotica stories together to enhance our sex life and add some spice to our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just awful

Just garbage. Go back to chearleader babysitter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing writing and story!

You perfected this story! Please make more chapters! We'd all love to see where it goes!

engywwokengywwokover 8 years ago

Great story, the writing is impeccable. I'm truly inspired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very nice, love the whole black power angle. Hope there is a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Derek the son please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well scripted story

Have Tricia make Sophie the disciplinarian of her Mom teacher by slapping her for minor infractions called on by Jordan and Tricia. Special night at the Bruce home when teacher slut arrives to be royally fucked by Mr Bruce while Mrs Bruce applies fly swatter to Sophie's reddening ass as she licks Mistress Tricia's cunt. Harvard scholarship given to Tricia who will have Sophie do all her homework and be spanked for grades less than an A. Teacher slut will have tubes tied by a black doctor to breed black babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing story

another white woman finding her true bliss in big black dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm grateful for the good grammar and sentence structure in a story presented from an English teacher's first person account.

I would have liked to see more defiance from Mrs. Barber throughout the sexual encounter, making Jordan slightly vulnerable to his own desire and giving Mrs. Barber a touch of her authority back. Will there be a power struggle between the protagonist and the girlfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Think your writing/stories are great, I read them all. Please write a sequel, follow up for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it.

cant wait for the sequels. a prequel might be good to so show the daughters "enslavement" love your stories, as so many have told you but it is true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

cant wait to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More of it!

Story needs a good conclusion! Make mommy and daughter breeders for black babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another A-1 story from English teacher Jasmine!

Kudos for another well-put together sexual fantasy. I can't wait to see you go forward on this new path. Just don't be rushed by people trying to force you to produce. After all, genius can't be hurried.

YOMEO

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please write another chapter or two!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your story

please write another one!

i love to see more from sophia and trisha

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago

Great writing, story line was fantastic, one of the best yet. More to Follow???

BigDaddyyNBigDaddyyNover 6 years ago
Hhh

FixMonthlyincome.Com/?refer=126600

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago

Technically you write very well but the story has a few problems for me. Who's going to let themselves be blackmailed into doing something they can be blackmailed for? You're only making bad, worse. Ok it's a story I get it so I'm giving it a four.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Would love to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
want more

can you finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved the story. More Tricia next chapter please!

warner34warner34over 5 years ago
Please continue

Great story. Not too long and yet long enough to build a climax.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 4 years ago

More please specially with Trisha and Sophia great story!

BarlowNBarlowNabout 4 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

This is one of your best. I wish you had several installments of this one with not only her husband finding out, but having her in a gang bang which I know is a fantasy of yours. When can we expect something additional in this storyline?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We need a sequel its your best story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gee, Having many Black friends it is the stereotype that black men love that they are better endowed than white men. The funny thing is most of my friend are the same size of mine 7 inches. the person who does have the biggest is a Mexican by the name Roberto Esquivel Cabrera at 18.9"and he did it by using weights now another white man who had a 12" dick John Holmes so you think just because some woman gets fucked by a big dick that is unwanted the woman is going to turn into a slut for her rapist, really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need more of this story.....

barbdwire67barbdwire67over 2 years ago

Please continue this story!!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 2 years ago

Oh to be blackmailed into serving a BBC lovely❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sequel please...Jordan has many friends who would want to fuck their teacher too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These stories are too repetitive also the average black guy is 5 or 6 inches, nowhere near 10.

Maybe reverse the story and have the guy be White and teacher a Black woman? Use your brain and come up with something different for once

Temujin55Temujin55over 1 year ago

You need to add to this story....So much more to do and find out every female teacher is a pet addicted to Jordan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trisha will invite Sophie to her house and tell her to let Sophie choose the clothing she will wear. Much to Mom's surprise, Sophie took her to her room where she had to deal with a very angry Mom refusing to wear Sophie's summer wear.

Trisha drove over to Mom's house and surprised both Mom and Sophie. She ordered Mom to kneel and pushed her shoulders downward as both Sophie and Trisha fistbumped each other. Trisha ordered Sophie to undress Mom for a clothing audit and she was stripped of all clothing. Sophie kissed Mom tongue style and praised her for following orders not to wear bra and panties.

Tricia looked at Sophie's clothing and chose a sleeveless blue dress accentuating her breasts and showing a little of her bush. Tricia gave Sophie permission to shave bare her bush and told Sophie to fit Mom's her feet in old shoes she used to wear before.

They drive to Tricia's house for a meeting with Lilly present with Sophie. Tricia praises Mom for wearing the tight fitting blue sleeveless dress belonging to Sophie and cancelled barbecue because of Mom needing to shed pounds.

Sophie declined going to Harvard which upset Mom until Tricia slapped her across the face.. Tricia became the prom queen as Sophie shushes Mom up and rolls her on her laps for an ass reddening spanking.

Mom spends summer taking racism courses and beca mm e less aggressive, more submissive.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

408. This one started with blackmail which I really dislike, but overall it was fun to read. No explanation of how Jordan was able to get all those photos and videos. As usual this story was left with many potential endings, but 8 years is a long time between sequels. It really would be nice to read a solution to the problem, but I doubt you can dig out from the hole you have dug. Show me I’m wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hi. I just have to say that your bbc dominance stories are awesome. Ironically they hit me hard as they tell just the way I feel. I am an older m2f trans and after having my first bbc I was in love with them. The power and dominance over me from bbc makes me terribly weak. When one was first put in front of my face I was mesmerized and totally lost to them. Love your white sluts club stories especially the bukakke of the feminist as that has always been a fantasy of mine. Don’t worry about your critics. Your stories truly spark desire in so many. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

where is the continuation please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50853 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...