All Comments on 'She Gave Up Ch. 01'

by ashaw2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
write in you native language

This was painful. Work on you English writing skills.

CTROY2369CTROY2369over 8 years ago
Appreciate The Effort. But,.....

That's the only nice thing I can say. That hurt my brain to try and read. Right from the start I tried to place the accent before finally giving up. It just wasn't worth the strain. This has to be one of the worst written stories that I've read on this site. Please have someone proofread your work before submitting anything in English ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well done and ignore the Literotica Snobs.. thinking they are Hemmingway or Poe...

I completely disagree with the stoggy Literotica Snobs (shocker!).... It wasn't broken English, or "painful".... It was an HONEST and REALISTIC story of what REALLY happens in bedrooms and relationships all over the World. Its not all romance (there was plenty of love and romance) fluffy towels and Day-Spa's... Real sex is complicated, negotiated, contemplated and a series of defining concessions. I think ashaw2 did a stellar job at conveying EXACTY what the negotiations in a long term relationship is like. ~R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dreadful Read.

You need to either write in a language you know or learn English. Your inappropriate word choice and faulty grammar is just too cumbersome. I couldn't finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

Nice story. Don't worry about the negative reviews, haters gonna hate.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Start***

Looking forward to part 02 Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good start

Good start. Keep writing.

Ignore the literary snobs on this site.

I'm shocked and stunned at how some people who read & comment on this site try to come off as if they themselves hold a Ph.D.

Hating certain authors/stories is their only way of making themselves feel better about their own crummy lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wish this had continued.

wish this had continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous