All Comments on 'Girl Scout Mom'

by Seanathon

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
kissmyhornkissmyhornover 8 years ago

Bloody excellent story...!

Wish we could give your six stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, hot story

Next time the rest of the guys won't leave the party early!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I really got into that one.

I must say I enjoyed that story.

The gang/group action wasn't to my liking, but I don't like sharing anyway.

Seriously good story.

tommactommacover 8 years ago
Great!

Always nice to read a good story and on the rare occassion that it is great that is even better! Thoroughly enjoyed it keep up the great work I look forward to reading more of them!

DDH3269DDH3269over 8 years ago
Cookies galore

Well done. The story line was not obvious from the beginning. It showed great originality. Thank you.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
I'll repeat a comment from another person: Not into gang-bangs, but I enjoyed the story.

The problem I have with gang-bangs is that while you're "in the moment", your inhibitions are low and your libido is high. But while I was a college student, I knew a couple of female students who cut loose while they were "in the moment", and afterwards, they bore the brunt of all the comments told behind their backs, the disdainful and condescending looks from their female peers. They ended up transferring to other colleges because their reputations were irrevocably trashed. Even if they met someone who didn't know their story, it never took long for someone to fill the new guy in. And a huge number of guys simply assumed that the girls were barely better than prostitutes, knocking on their doors on the way back from a party, or a bar, and blatantly asking for sex. They finished that term and I never saw them again.

While your story was entertaining to read, I can never shake the visceral reaction I get when I see (or read a story about) someone doing something that might have horrible and lasting repercussions. Even when I know it's only a story.

Still, you did write well, and the story did manage to entertain. And while it wasn't one I'd have clicked on if I'd know it included a gang-bang, I voted 5 stars.

SeanathonSeanathonover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks to all who have left comments on this story so far. When I chose the category I was on the fence between Mature and Group and, even after I chose the category, was tempted to write a preamble warning about the group action.

In the end, I decided to simply let the story unfold as it did. But I appreciate the feedback, and will remember it if I choose to write a similar tale.

Thanks again! ~ Seanathon

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
this was hot!

thanks for the upload!

cliqueggecliqueggeover 8 years ago
Good story

Thanks for writing it.

erotikoserotikosover 8 years ago
This is the stuff of which dreams are made!

Congratulations on a most well-written erotic tale. You demonstrate an excellent command of grammar, usage, syntax, punctuation and spelling, which bespeaks good editing as well. I particularly enjoyed the unique plot twist on the classic theme of the oh-so-sexy older woman sharing her sensuous self to show the ways of the world to inexperienced, but appreciative, younger men. Quite a compelling story you have written, and one clearly deserving of a top five star rating. Please do write more!

BTW, some of the comments are critical of the gangbang aspect in the story. I have a much different view to offer. When I was in college, a beautiful young woman got a bit carried away "in the moment" at a party and gangbanged six guys. Far from being scorned, she had a "yeah, so what?" attitude about it all and became a legend on campus. All the lucky stiffs who were there that night were the envy of all those who weren't. Most of the girls who disapproved really envied all the attention she received and her cool demeanor about it all. She was way out in front of it, as your character Wendy was, too.

SirCarlSirCarlover 8 years ago
Well done~

Well written and presented.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Sorry Sean, this should be in Group

and/or immature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it.

Loved it. But the opening is over-written. You could start at p. 2, and fill in the necessary back story with a few sentences intertwined with page-2 narrative. The rest is clean and ero-packed.

dziakowdziakowover 8 years ago
Great Story

Hoping for a sequel. Would love to read about Wendy and Christy partying with all the guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Was a interesting story and had great story line to go alone with it. Please add more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Look Forward

to a Zac and Wendy romance capped off by a nice wedding and the start of Wendy's second family!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovley story

The incipience of the relationship between Wendy and Zac added a genuine human touch - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm cummed shitloads all of my bellybutton, balls, prick, pubic area, etc. LOADS.

Loved it! So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story!

nice pace and details, you got us to like the and cheer for the main character then rocked her world. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great.

Worth 5* and more.

well done.

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 8 years ago
Great Story

This story was out-fucking-standing. The detail, lead in, letting us think that Cristy was going to be the center of the story and then letting it move to Wendy, who by the way, sounds like an awesome woman. Every 18 to 25 year old's dream. I wish I could right that kind of detail. Thanks very much,

Major_PlotholeMajor_Plotholeover 8 years ago
I loved it.

Just gonna say, it wasn't too over the top for me. I don't like gang bangs, but I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Wendy was a well done and thought out character, and she felt very real and authentic as a person.

Plus. Sex. Sex is always good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But what about Mary Lou??!

Excellent!. Well written and the story's progression gave it a certain feel of belief. I do wish that you had written about the next day and Christie's reaction. That would have been icing on the cake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Supreme writing! Made us feel like we were there. Give us more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

I love the character of Wendy, and the overall stag atmosphere. I don't like Group Sex stories, but this one was great because it was kind of respectful towards her… in a way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i'd luv to...

be there when Zac and Christy meet....muhahahahahaaha!!!!

imelodramaticimelodramaticover 8 years ago
Lovely

Not many stories can be this hot and yet also give me the warm fuzzies by the end. Zac and Wendy <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not just juicy

but it satisfied multiple worthy causes in the process!

The writing flowed nicely and nowhere got in the way

as with so many lit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Talent

Keep writing please

Very well crafted story. Not what I expected. Way beyond what I expected!!!!

blackIceo1blackIceo1about 8 years ago
Unusual to read a loving gangbang!

The respectful tone was neat and definitely atypical. An interesting twist with the final character wanting to stay involved after the party!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
I love slut stories

Wendy was a very good slut, I would have loved to fuck her also, that story made me so hard. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I will never look at Girl Scout cookies the same way again!

An enjoyable story! I may have to break down and buy some Girl Scout cookies now!!!

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978almost 8 years ago
LOVED IT!

That. Was. AWESOME! Well done!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
Odd but enjoyable...

You'd think you could think she was a slut... But there wasn't any degrading name calling, there wasn't guy after guy after guy after guy etc etc...

So she enjoyed sex... And these guys undid what her husband and Christie had done to her... Made her FEEL sexy...

And the whole last bit of sex and breakfast plans with Zac... Just building her up more... Proving yet again what a dirtbag her ex must have been...

And for anyone who thinks even worse about her for getting "paid"... She didn't. The money wasn't for the sex, it was for the cookies...

Personally, I'd like to follow her life more... See how serious her and Zac could turn out to be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story reminds me of the summer after my

junior year at college. I figured it was my last responsibility-free summer so decided to spend it working as a bartender at the beach. It was a weekend when three friends were visiting and I had to work Saturday night, but the guys didn't mind; I was slipping them free beers and they were hitting on four women in their late--thirties/early-forties sitting on the deck. The guys were pretty loaded and coming on like they were prime breeding stock and three of the gals, funny and raunchy, were egging them on. The fourth, who was actually the prettiest of the group, was quiet. When the bar closed the guys got some phone numbers and then hung around while I closed up.

Well, I see a car pull into the parking lot and out gets the fourth chick, we'll call her Peggy. She knocks on the door, I let her in, and she starts stripping, saying she's got this fantasy about being taken by multiple guys, and figures my buddies, randy, young, from out-of-town, no ties to the communities, are just the guys to do it.

It turned into a fuck-fest the author of this story would have been proud of.

I ended up moving in with Peggy, who was living at the beach following her divorce from her well-off but limp-dicked husband, for the rest of summer. That first night was just the start, when it came to sex the woman wanted to try everything and I think we pretty much did.

I returned to school at the end of the summer and never saw her again. I did get a post card a year letter, she had my parents' address, letting me know she was re-marrying and thanking me for the opportunity to live all her fantasies.

HogwashHogwashabout 7 years ago
Fucking amazing

Wonderful story. Well written. Hot.

I have added you to my favorite authors list. Cannot wait to read the rest of your wok.

Well done!

OmazeratiOmazeratialmost 7 years ago
Thank You

A wonderful story! I've just added you to my favorite authors list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cookies

a good story and perhaps some GS mom has needed to help herself and her daughter at the same time. the writing sure got me up and shooting. Now I want some of those mint cookies,

Tegus01Tegus01over 2 years ago

Really liked the story. You lead her into the whole scenario step by step and didn't make it totally fucked up. Nice touch. Believe I'll read some more of your stuff. How about a sequel?

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

A good fantasy story. I note that there is no mention of safe sex. I would assume that a single divorcee without a partner would not be on the pill, yet this lady is quite happy to take part in a gang bang. I like my erotica to be grounded in reality, and that part of the story was too far fetched for me. Other than that it was well written and erotic in parts. 4 stars.

PandaLover54PandaLover54over 2 years ago

Lots of fun. And yes, a sequel to this would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slow start but beautiful finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Five stars. Creative story. One helluva bachelor party with a Girl Scout Cookie winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story Hot MILF selling Girl Scout Cookies she was one Hot fuck RW

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I LOVE this story. Well written, great story. kept me held here until the end. Going to check out your other stories now. Thankyou for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed a this fun, naughty story! Will make me smile before I buy Girl Scout

cookies again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous