All Comments on 'Kim & Kate Ch. 04'

by cuckoldwishes

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stephanie's Toy

Thank goodness you're back online! Please make Stephanie's Toy Ch. 4 soon! We have been waiting for ages it seems :) Love your writing. Can't wait for Brooke to become a total woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finnish Kate

It's a very good story, but I think it's time to bring things to the next level. You should have Kim beat Kate until she pukes. And then humiliate Kate by showing how young and fertile Kim's body is, compared to how old, saggy and infertile is Kate's.

Then prove this fertility by having Josh impregnate Kim and kill Kate by forcing her to drink Kim's milk until it comes out of her nose and ears.

cuckoldwishescuckoldwishesover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for your comments. I have played with the impregnation idea I'm just not sure which direction to take.. Do I want Kate to be deprived of the joy of motherhood and be forced to watch Kim have Josh's children? Or do I want Kate to be a surrogate mother for Kim and Josh's children. That way Kate's body is destroyed by motherhood while Kim stays slim and sexy O.o send in your ideas!

As far as my other stories go, I will finish them all. I'm just still pricing out the perfect path for Stephanie's toy... Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kate

I wish you would write a revenge plot for Kate. Her character development seems to be getting worse the further you get into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impregnation

I think that Kate's body could be already be slighlt damaged by age so getting Kim pregnant and forcing Kate to drink Kim's milk could be a way humiliate Kate further, depriving her of the right to bear children all women have because the husband chose the younger and most fertile girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ugh im sorry no

all I thought about was if Kate was my sister and she called me CRYING and told me what her worthless husband and his teen girlfriend were doing to her is I would grab my sniper gun and SHOOT THEM ALL! like RATS! then bury them in the backyard! then burn the house down and laugh as it burns to the ground! then I would slap kate for being an idiot! sorry I guess this ain't my thing ha

Ravin00Ravin00over 8 years ago
Let's Admit it

Let's admit it, it's a good plot centered around the humiliation of a wife by a younger woman and it's quality depends on how good this humiliation is done. I think that wiriting a plot twist where Kate takes revenge would greatly diminish the quality of the story. I would compare this to an action movie like Mad Max where all the quality rests on the violence. I think that the plot rests on cruelty and humiliation and a way to improve it (even further) is taking things to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really enjoying this story

Hi just wanted to tell you that this story is great, and I hope the next chapter comes out soon!

I think the best way to continue is to further have Kim degrade Kate, in more intense ways. I don't like the impregnation idea, but that's just me. All in all I just want Kate to completely break and be under the control of Kim!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ouch

I, like a couple of others, can't help but feel for Kate. I mean at least she got something out of being humiliated when this series first began but now she literally gets nothing but the humiliation, no satisfaction at all for months. Then you throw her from one extreme to the next pushing Kate from being humiliated in a private setting to being humiliated publicly. On top of that you show us how much more of a doormat Kate really is by giving in, almost straight away, to doing something she was dead set against doing. So yeah I'm envisioning shooting the husband and his little girlfriend too. But this is a fetish story, just way too dark for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved the story!!!

Thank you for the wonderful story. I am looking forward to see how it all works out

Sincerely

Gem {3rdof8}

ouicoqutteouicoqutteover 8 years ago

I've read a ton of stories in the nonconsent and BDSM categories over the years, and I've never seen so many upset comments as on cuckquean stories. Something about this really pisses people off! Anyway, I think that's a testament to how strongly written this is -- I LOVED this series. Hope to see a new chapter soon!

DojijiDojijiover 8 years ago
Great Story

I just finished all 4 the chapters, awesome, slowly everyone are submitting to Kim, that is nice, keep going please, can't wait to see how it goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I check this site almost daily for the next installment of this story. Love it! Not big on her having to do other guys, but great story. Wondering when the student is going to deal out some punishment to the teacher. Hopefully there is a little bit of pain in Kate's future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awsome story!

To me, This is actually one of the best written cuckqean stories by far. Perfectly structured, I like how Kate is submitting to Kate, how extreme it gets, even the fact that Kate never gets to cum. People who are commenting about kate being mistreated should understand this is a fetish "story", not real life, stories are ok to be extreme. I love everything about this story. thank you so much for sharing! can't wait to see more of it. I hope this is going to be a long long story cuz I just love your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Loving your work. I hope ch 5 is coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why are cuckold stories so popular, yet cuckquean not?

I guess the take away is it is okay for men to be humiliated, betrayed, hurt, so on, so forth, but not women in role reversal?

CarolSoCalCarolSoCalabout 8 years ago
When does she get revenge?

Okay, I get that this genre is popular with guys, but I keep hoping Kate will find her strength, stand up, and take revenge on that dip-shit husband and Kim. I know, it's only a fictional story....but geez, this sort of stretches the limits of "Loving Wives" a bit far! LOL

cuckoldwishescuckoldwishesabout 8 years agoAuthor
No revenge

SPOILER ALERT**

There will be no revenge in this story lol. I understand that this type of story isn't for everyone but I can promise you that at no point will Kate get revenge. Also, this story isn't posted under the "loving wives" tag.

Anyways, thanks for your comments and thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Should change the heading to NonConsent/Reluctance instead of Fetish

Only amateur authors (and in this case stupid readers) do not understand the real point of their 'Fetish' cuckold/cuckquean stories, the fact that BOTH parties consent to the fetish, additionally Kate should have more say in everything going on, and considering how much the husband actually loves Kim more, it even makes more sense that the two of them perform that type of dom/sub fetish instead. Otherwise, it just becomes a tasteless story of two sickos torturing a poor woman against her will, who at this point is probably too scared to speak up against all her tormentors,... anyways.. I'm looking to see how you are going to make this story a bit more realistic, instead of some messed up rape fantasy of yours..

cuckoldwishescuckoldwishesalmost 8 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for your comment. To answer your question, I plan to have a second set of stories told from Kate's point of view. Starting from the beginning and showing her evolution as a character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To be continued?

It's been a while since the last chapter. Will it be a continuation? I personally like this story (I think it's one of the best in "Cuckquean" fetish) and would like to see how it continues. When should we expect the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!

More!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick Fucks

C'mon get a reality check - Kate smashes the cunt Kim's head into a watermelon and slices the fuckwits dick off. Yeah real sexy- what a load of crap

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago

I found this created mixed feelings: it's titled "Kim & Kate," and I found them the most interesting characters although Kate seemed to be relegated to somewhat of a minor role, at least up until the last chapter.

From the start I thought Joshua to be an arrogant twat, a British saying for the benefit of our American cousins, even though Kate has a desire to be cucked he was cheating long before, and not with just one woman, and he showed no love or concern for her. I love cuck stories, and I think the best are those built on love and consideration of their partner's desires, sadly I found little here.

However, the domination of Kate by Kim was very hot. I particularly liked that she was careful not to expose her too much, ie. Pretending that Kate was short of money, and inviting friends that were least likely to do her harm. But having said that there is no hint that Kate desires to be a complete submissive in earlier chapters..

For myself I think you need to think just where the story is going. This is not a criticism, but Kate should be either a submissive, surrendering herself to Kim. Or a cuckqueen? Though I feel that you have already written Joshua into a relationship with Kim at the expense of Kate.

Overall a quite confusing story, perhaps told from the wrong point of view, but with so much potential. Especially the relationship between Kate and Kim.

I'm hoping, as you've promised, to read more about Kate's feelings, as she is by far the most interesting charecter. But despite my misgivings I score this a five and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 5!

I've been waiting on it for such a long time! Great work, I need to read more!

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 7 years ago
Gave you the benefit of doubt

I read all the chapters and could not get into it like a lot of these pansies around here. Maybe it was the fact Josh was messing with jailbait.

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodover 6 years ago
This just became silly

The cuckquean thing is one of my big secret fantasies. It has been since way before I even knew there was a name for it. So, yeah, the first three chapters were fun for me. It might of been better if Kate was a college teacher instead of high school but I could still go wirh it.

There comes a point though where things become too unrealistic. If it's not at least a little believable then it interfers with the fantasy. For me that's what happened in this chapter. Josh is supposed to just blindly trust Kim?? They've only known each other for a short 6 months. The reason they even meet was because of Kim's hatred and need for revenge against his wife Kate. Because of her money and her looks Kim has never had to worry about the consequences of her actions. Josh knows all this yet there's not even a small warning bell going off in the back of his mind. Not only does he have to trust Kim he has to trust all of her friends. (You dont think after this party there's not going to be pictures of the high school teacher gone bad all over the internet?) He'd have to be a complete imbecile. Either that or he couldn't care less about his wife and her future.

Either way it completely ruins the fantasy and just becomes silly.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable

No women is going to let her husband and his slut whore her out!

This could have been a really good story if it was more believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think it'a a little too far

I like the cuckqueen thing, but putting the wife's job in jeopardy is a little much, no matter how much Kim claims it won't get out. It will.

Plus, if it coms out, it will reflect on the husband. I've worked places where something like that would get the husband in trouble as well. Plus his reputation will suffer.

After all it's his wife. She's clearly not happy with the party, at no time did he mention how turned on the wife was while serving at the party, while he did mention it when they were doing things at home. She might just leave hm. There are plenty of other guys who would love a woman like that and not put her job in question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What happened to this story?

Please write more! It's one of my favorites. Ignore the other comments - if you want to amp up the realism, fine, but it's still great as a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is no longer consensual, it's gone from sexy to sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Please make more. The stories are so hot. Ignore the idiots talking trash about your amazing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this story at first

But it shows that Kate's husband has no respect at all for her and that is not what I thought cuckqueaning was about makes me so sad for Kate

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy, but disturbing

I read the entire story and a lot of it really spoke to some of my own fantasies. I just wish there was more evidence that the husband loves his wife and wouldn't ACTUALLY hand complete control over his wife to someone who hates her. This story is sexy while I'm in the mood, but very disturbing while I'm not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you write more chapters, but ones that shows that the husband actually loves and respects the wife because right now it seems like he doesn't and is losing all control over the whole situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was expecting Kate, Kim, and Josh to have a 3 way....Kim forces Kate to worship her body while Josh and Kim are fucking each other..... taking pictures for the school, showing that Kim is the superior woman who slaved a teacher....even include scat/piss to show Kim is a Goddess to her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Write more parts of this, it is awesome

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Read this through and the guy is just a piece of shit. All signs just point to him being abusive and his wife needs to run away as he's not a real Dom, he's not thinking off his wife and protecting her.

Medic975Medic975almost 3 years ago

Shut it down on part 4. The husband shows no regard for his wife. And even lets his girl pimp her out. Reads like a guy abusing his subs nature with little care. Not a good or healthy Dom. Started off interesting.

Burrybeaver70Burrybeaver70over 2 years ago

Hot story I am REALLY enjoying this, I feel like I am inside the story and there. I just love the fact teacher is being controlled by the student. People really need to be moving on if not liking this. I would like to suggest maybe do a POV from Kate side, being subject to the control, and getting turned on

DaddylovesbratsDaddylovesbratsover 2 years ago

This whole series was incredible! I enjoyed it very much! I hope there might be another installment someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has turned into abuse. Not true cuckqueening. The husband still has to protect his sub and care for her. If not it’s just abuse. So many ppl get this part wrong. Sigh……

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its a fantasy. App the people bitching about it being abuse are annoying af. It's a FANTASY. Now we'll never get more of tbis story. Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Chapter 5 please and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please keep going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous