All Comments on 'A Special Morning with Busty Mommy'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rough

You need to do some serious editing bro. Hard to read because I just wanted to collect every mistake i saw

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Oooh Mommy...

Got so hard reading this. The day has barely started and he's already given his busty mommy multiple orgasms. "What a good boy," indeed. Always love your stories, this one is no exception. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Too unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Great Story, Great Mommy !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's okkaayyyy it's alrrighhhtt

It's a okayyyy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
With some work

With some work you too could have your story published in Penthouse.

Great idea, I love little Mummys with big boobs but it was ham fisted at best and not that erotic.

Sorry but it needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great story of a boy and his mommy

I love it when a kid like 18 year old Brian calls his mother "mommy"--especially when he's got his fat young cock jammed up her warm wet cunt up to his balls. That word recreates the intimacy of early childhood, when son and mother were still nearly one. Countless boys have spilled countless gallons of sperm thinking of their own voluptuous feminine mother. Her bountiful breasts. Her perky provocative ass. Above all, that wonderful hairy hole between her legs, the same hole they came out of. Their own mother's mommy-hole. Brian is typical. "The slight outline of her pussy lips was just barely visible through the soft, thin fabric"--and already the kid's balls are in a turmoil and the biggest hard on of his life it practically busting out of his pants. For lots and lots of sons nothing can ever excite them, get them so growling hard, as their own mommy's cunt. It's the unique in all the world supreme twat of all their boyish dreams. Brian's a lucky lad, his mother opens her twat wide and welcomes her boy's cock back up to the place he was born from. It's no surprise that when he blows his balls he shoots his mother the biggest load of semen of his young life. After all, that's what his mommy's twat is for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

As a young boy I fantasized about my mom every time I masturbated. That continued until I was at least 18 or 19 years old. Then it happened. I was jacking off in my room when my mom entered and saw what was going on. She was shocked at first but then she just watched me but when I stopped she urged me to continue. I did and that was the best session I ever had. From then until I got married and moved out she wanted to watch me jack off. After I married and told my wife about my mom, we often fantasize about that when we fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story and great comments

Thank you for a great story that expresses the desire many young and even some older men have to feast on their own mothers breasts again while pistoning their hard young cocks into mommys womb. Like the last anonymous states that is what mommys twat is for.

like many of the best stories on this site, mom does not force her loving son to cover his hard manhood with a latex condom, this mommy is a good mommy and begs for her son to flood her womb with his seed. Raw and natural the way mommy son incest should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2

I hope there's a part 2

harley233harley233over 8 years ago
30JJ tits??

** stopped reading at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3

Thanks for your heads-up about a "totally unreallistic story". I might have quit reading. I didn't. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great start to a very HOT story ...... great details......... now it will be great to see what they do next. Since they agreed to screw each other, he needs to show her what he can do to keep her aroused. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it.

You set the stage before hand so I don't understand the previous commwnt.

When I saw the 30JJ bra size of mommy I was hooked. Yes it is a fantasy. I love slim and stacked women.

I hope you write more about this mom/son combo and get them into more depravity.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huge tits

36 JJ tits? 5 feet tall? Think about it. She belongs in a carnival side show. That part that you kept referring to made the story seem too unrealistic. Also, please find a good editor.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks etc

To the early comments, thanks. To the folks objecting to breast size or absurd scenarios, please see the intro to the story. My stories aren't for everyone. For those saying I need an editor -- true! Or at least go over the story a few more times. :)

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Loved this story

I've never thought about fucking my mother, but I love stories of young men fucking theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You shouldn't be posting on literotica. Your story was no erotic. It was a sex story. There was no plot or any true eroticism. Go to sexstoriespost.com

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 8 years ago
WTF!!!

Absolutely ridiculous! And I bloody loved it!!! Hilariously funny, sexy and great fun, it may not be to everyone's taste but it was mine. Loved the excessive boobs, bum and gushing Pussy, loved the excessive use of "mommy" and her "little girl voice," loved the whole joyfully silly concept. Keep it up, stories like these are a delight to read.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 8 years agoAuthor
Also, to those objecting to 30JJ as ridiculous

See this list:

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/JJ

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 8 years ago
Very Nice

Very Nice. I usually don't pay attention to the Incest stories. But tried this one out for a first time. Have to say it was very good. Don't pay attention to the people that say unrealistic or absurd. Most of them still believe a C or DD is the biggest a woman can go naturally. I get alot of those comments in my stories too. As for the editor thing. I been trying to get an editor for my stories for months. Just keep writing and use google to look stuff up. Good work! Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was awesome

Thank you so much..love to read more..

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
HOT SEX***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Momtit

Loved it. I fantasize about a super busty, eager to please, fuck toy mom, too. I would spend a WHOLE lot more time indulging my tit lust with a mother like that though... playing with them, fondling, caressing, squeezing, jiggling, bouncing them around. Kissing on em! Sucking on em! Pushing them up to her shoulders and sucking on them while I fucked her long and slow, until I had to speed up and pound her pussy into submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A special morn w / busty mommy

well writing, i am a ass man,, and my wife is big boob story lover, thanks the story hit the spot love the big butt...keep it up..

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 8 years ago
I need a chapter two, and three, and...

Great story that has a lot of potential. I can feel those big tits wrapped around me. And want to feel those ass-cheeks as they spread to let me butt-fuck her.

More, please.

menziesmenziesover 7 years ago
Awesome

Nothing better than reading your stories and watching a video or two with Teddi Barrett

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

Looks like a lot of people are entertained by anything.

The old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fun story big tit mom and big cock son.

How they must fuck each other all day long. Would love another chapter were he does her from behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Very good story. I even pictured myself watching them from a window,while having my long cock out of my pants,and masterbating. The only difference is I have not creamed yet. God how I want to fuck a mommy or any woman,as long as she has big Hooters. My cock is rock hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

Nice big titties for a well hung son.

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Pretty hot

Bit over the top with the huge tits and gigantic cock, very entertaining reading, loved it

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Very realistic but a little exaggerated, which makes it better.

Many big busted women have their pick of men, some choose well endowed. Offspring are well endowed. My mother 36C/38D depending on her weight. Me, 7 1/4" , neither porn size but enough to tease each other and others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I love big Tits,so this story was hot. My mom has big tits,I've seen them,jacked off to them. This story had my 9 inch cock so hard,it was unreal. Great story,loved it.

lucasvorelucasvoreabout 3 years ago
great stuff

Love almost everything about this. Naturally every other commenter has to point out the lack of a realism, which you make note of in your foreword/disclaimer, also, news flash, you're reading an m/s sex story on an erotic site. relax. everyone seems to be an editor too. anyway the copious, rude criticism is one reason I stopped posting here. I'd think that patient perverts (you gotta be patient enough to read a story am I right?) would be kinder and more amicable. also though I've wanted to write similar dialogue ("mommy," "sweetie." etc) in an erotic manner but apparently that's "age play" and condemned on here by the admins. so, congrats on getting yours thru. was a very hot read. sorry for the personal rant lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was an amazing story and 30jj yet rare , does exist !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you're thinking of adding more to this story, how about having him knocking "MOMMY" up? And maybe having her asking him to do it and become her husband!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"He knew that vaginal orgasms were rare..." are they? Maybe you've just been doing it wrong, buddy

Andygorn2Andygorn26 months ago

Wow, this is such a good story. I'd give it 6 stars if I could. Does gorgeous Mommy have any plans to gives her Big Boy boy her cute bouncy booty-hole too? I hope so. Perhaps there is a scenario where Mommy's bff from college (who is a petite big-breasted ebony milf) joins in the fun with both of them?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thankyou for this lovely story it is incredible I enjoy the passionate romance between the son and mother. Your writing is splendid and delightful to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Great story i got so hard- love your writing style -could you write anorher story with this mother and son- his mother tells him to invite 4 of his friends to sleep over for the weekend XXX GREAT EROTIC STORY Thankyou

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
2683 Followers
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...