All Comments on 'Will Power Ch. 03'

by Zero_Infinite

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KevstaKevstaover 8 years ago
Refreshing

An interesting twist, and the illustrations do add a twist to the tale - refreshing to read a story written in British English

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stumbled upon this by chance...

...since I was waiting for an update in the NonCon-section. It's in the pic you posted, but if you don't look too closely you can easily oversee it...

Maybe you should post another update in the NonCon-section guiding your readers here?!?...

Love your writing style AND your art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this is good. let's keep it going !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Plz make more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please add more

Loving this, please continue!

newaccnewaccover 6 years ago
Continuation

Now that you're back, any hopes of continuing this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please write more!!! I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It has been too long

Since it has been over four years since the last chapter, I assume that the story will not be continued? Just started reading the story and it just ends? Loved the story and would have hoped that Elina would have come out of the training a changed girl/pony. However, I would also like for Elina to exact retribution on her uncle; and not so much on the training facility. Hope you will continue the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Low marks because the story is incomplete.

AfricanwolfAfricanwolfover 2 years ago

Please write more especially now that you did the illustrations....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, another unfinished story. It really irritates readers like me when the author just stops a story without any ending at all. The illustrations add a bit to the experience and I wish that other authors would add illustrations to their stories. Too bad this one just stops with no retribution being done to her uncle nor do we find out if she is finally sold or not after her training. I would have given 5 stars but gave only 2 for no endings.

Trish08Trish087 months ago

Left anticipating just like the filly as to what comes next. Hopeful that the years since this last story has allowed the author to create a logical next step in the training. It will leave us equally in pain wondering what other humiliating things can be done to make her the mindless filly she's meant to be. Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous