All Comments on 'A White Wife's Sweet Revenge'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
request to have samuelx banned

Send Laurel a private message in the forums if you want to request she ban samuelx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very little if no real imagination but to take a racial slant to everything in a non-positive way!

The number of submissions by this "writer" is very large but they are so slanted towards the majority of pitting one race against another, there seems to be a very shitty negative perspective from this "writer" as he must not like anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story! ignore the haters!

I am a Japanese man and I say this is a hot story. So what it has racial themes. So do so many other stories here. This case, it is HOT.

So I support this minority writer especially tackling a rare pairing of Asian man with White woman and her cheating on a Black man by taking Japanese men as her lover of choice.

To the writer SamuelX, I say you did great! ignore the haters. They're just bitter whenever minorities get "uppity" - screw em! Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2129 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...