All Comments on 'Fantasy Sex Cruise 14'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dmcdmcover 8 years ago
Great ending to a great series!

Thanks for a great series, and hope you consider further developments with these folk as time progresses.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Is this the end - or is there more?

While the cruise has come to a logical end it feels as if there is scope to follow this up with a follow on story relating to the ongoing relationships with the characters in this story.

nwiannwianover 8 years ago
Follow on?

These were great but would love to see where this develops so I hope you can keep going with a new series alone the lines of "After the Cruise!"

Well done

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Wham!

I just finished reading all of Linda's story. As I read I was worried that tying up all the loose ends would weaken the story's ending.

Instead, you nailed the ending perfectly, perfectly, perfectly!

Linda's growth during her journey was awesome to see, and the sensuality displayed by all of the ensemble that could so easily have become tawdry was uplifting and joyous and life affirming.

In comparing Ed's story with Linda's story it becomes obvious to me that the same subject, that of developing a loving nature that existed in nascent form, was perfectly rendered from two different gender's viewpoints. I trust that you as a writer had loving input from your partner.

This story is in my all time favorite list, near if not at the top, as a picture perfect demonstration of the writer's skill and deep love of the art of the written word.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed Your Story!

Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Love the way you tell a story. Love the sex and really love the philosophy. It is the same view I have come to embrace. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super

That was really really good...I'm a writer myself, come check me out please:

http://imageteam.org/img-528d4defb100d.html

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please write some more

I really enjoyed this series even though you finished it some time ago. I would really enjoy another series about the life after they return to Augusta and the followup cruises they go on with each other and their new friends. Please write some more about Ed and Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write more

I have been captivated by this entire series. There honestly must be a follow up series on the extended life of Ed and Linda and their combined, extended family (ies).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Agree

I agree with the other comment, additional chapters that close the loop on some of the characters would really be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Eroticism at it's Best

This has to be the best erotic story I have ever read. All 14 chapters kept my juices hot and waiting for the next. -This could have been a good xxx-rated movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous