All Comments on '"I Should Take a Photograph"'

by sakall2009

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very well written. I love reading sucking stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

And a part two where he gets pinned down and fucked would be most welcome

sakall2009sakall2009over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments...

... and the suggestion. Though since I tend to base my stories on real experiences, that will require some field work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great pov

Enjoyed this much. As I like to think of myself as a master-cocksucker, your rendition puts me in the minor leagues.

Thank you

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
REAL NICE

I loved it. I also am a bottom who really enjoys sucking a nice cock and love the taste of most cum. Also enjoy it up the ass. Please write another chapter.

flipaswitchflipaswitchover 8 years ago
Had me so hard...

Freaking loved it! Can't wait to read the rest of your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mmmm

well this just made my willie stand at attention

rocket33333rocket33333over 8 years ago
Nicely done...

...both the story and the cocksucking. Well told story that conveys the real experience.

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years ago
A Good Night

Been there, done that. A good story of a dedicated cock pleaser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Nice. The thrill of being submissive. A greatly misunderstood pleasure.

jackbirdjackbirdover 7 years ago
very hot

Love the story as I am 60 year old married cock sucker to. I know exactly what your talking about. I get so turned on sucking cock. Hearing him moan and knowing I am giving him pleasure gets me off. I love it when they use my mouth for there personal pleasure. I don't even care if they touch me I'll do that my self. Love it after the shoot there load down my throat they say thanks now you can go. Keep sucking because guys need cock suckers like us to pleasure them.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Great story!

I am a 66 year old submissive cocksucker that got my start later in life. I get my pleasure from making him cum down my throat. I don't want him to touch me or anything else I just want him to have me get on my knees and suck his cock. It is an additional turnon if he is dominant and shows he is superior to me and deserves to have me worship his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Oh man I was hoping there would be a photograph taken of his cum covered face!!!I hope you do a part 2 soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, love sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the forceful pushing of his face into the guys balls...I want to be orally dominated by a guy with nice low hanging, hairy, musky, masculine cum filled balls with him talking to me all through the time I'm sucking him! This is one of my oral fantasies that I hope one day will come true.

NicebiguyNicebiguyabout 2 years ago

Very hot. I'm bi but very lucky I was seduced by a gay friend and became his cock sucker. One time we were 69ing with him on top when he got carried away shoved his big 8" thick,cut,cock all the way down my throat. I still jerk off thinking of their musky smell and how they bounced off my nose as he had his way with me. Although I was choking and gagging he didn't care and just kept fucking away. One of my fondest memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersakall2009@sakall2009
35 Followers
I'm a Scottish make in my forties. I’m a bi man who in his thirties started to make occasional forays into having sex with men. Now partnered to a woman, I meet men less but had a discreet meet with a guy not so long ago. I've learned a lot about myself and my desires(I tend...