All Comments on 'Medical Clinic Fanstay'

by SydneyShaw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
Oh my!

This was such a legs-crossing story I almost missed the typo in the title ;) !

Not for the squeamish, certainly, but of its type, quite splendid, Well done -- five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absurd

One of the most absurd stories I have ever read. An IV placed through latex? Intubation while conscious? Dont even get me started on spelling. Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Go WiFi

The next step, naturally, is to connect the mesh and all the nano-probes to a powerful WiFi unit embedded deep in your prostate. Your hyper-orgasmic states can then be induced remotely, from anywhere on earth, by any woman or man with access to an Internet connection. Your erections can be extended or deflated at whim, regardless if you are masturbating, copulating, or simply giving a presentation to your colleagues and customers.

Excellent story; potential for delicious sequels.

Iamme5Iamme5about 8 years ago
I loved this

I definityl want to see more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice fantacy trip! Could have been longer? Yes.

For me this is one of the most intrigue kink!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

A proctoscope, for instance, goes in the back door; you're thinking of a laryngoscope.

Also, if muscle relaxants are on-board, the person isn't breathing.

You've obviously done some research, keep doing that and you'll have an interesting piece, if nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The editing was so poor that reading this story was difficult. The grammatical errors were so distracting as to ruin the erotic potential of the story. The medical impossibilities have already been commented upon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous