All Comments on 'Tranny Encounters - Spit-roasted'

by hfernandez1983

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was so fucking hot!!!!

I just wanted to thank you for such a fucking great story. This has been a fantasy of mine but have never been able to live it. I'm a married mature male and happily married but would love to try it out some time. My wife isn't aware that, I love to suck cock and that, I love to bottom for a big hard cock. It hasn't been long that, I started to suck cock and to take it in the ass. Now that, I have tried it though, I find it that is the greatest experience when, I'm getting pounded by a big hard cock. I would love to meet with a tranny or two especially two for I would really love to be sucking one and have the other pounding my ass balls deep. Maybe some day, I'll be able to live this out for real, hope it will be soon.

Maturebottom165Maturebottom165over 8 years ago
Loved your story!

I just wanted to thank you! I loved your story very much. I have the same fantasy and would love to make it real. I'm a married male love my wife but, I do love having sex with guys as well. Just recently started experimenting with my bi side at first, I just wanted to have a guy suck my cock and that was all. After a while, I went on to trying sucking a cock and that was really hot. Now, that I have tried bottoming that was so good after you get past the pain. I love having a hard cock deep in my ass, I prefer having a big and thick cock in there. I tried a small cock but it didn't do anything for me but when it is at least an 8" and thick cock, I cum without having to touch myself. I have often thought of meeting with a shemale and wanting to suck her cock and have her fuck me good and hard but, I still haven't met one. I would love to try it like you wrote about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

More please! Loved the story and the pictures, really HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

This is the sort of thing about which I have fantasized for ages; however, I am more oral, and more interested in eating, sucking, and swallowing. Would love to be the center of a suck off orgy!!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln53Lincoln53over 8 years ago
A dream cum true

A great story, I would love to be in that situation, and in a dungeon even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too damn funny!

When I think of spit-roasted I think of a pig over a fire. This was just plain nasty. And NOT in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent

Well written and superb pictures, but transgenders always turn me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Would love to be next

Wow, what a great story and love the pictures. Being Bi myself, I'd love to experience what David did, I dream of being spit-roasted. Although I've sucked many cocks and been fucked in the ass on a number of occasions, being spit-roasted has always been my biggest fantasy and f it were at the hands of 2 gorgeous big-cocked and big-titted transsexuals, so much the better. I'm 69 now but I still live in hope.

Olderbimale1946

Bigjohn59Bigjohn59about 8 years ago
Loved it

Great story I would love to be in David's place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Loved the graphics...really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

lucky David!!!!!! This is a dream of mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Admiring David

Great story very well done. I wanted to be David so bad. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story and pics

Very hot story, pics were awesome, made the story even hotter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My Dream

Loved this; exactly my dream scenario, except I am more oriented towards sucking and licking and swallowing! Loved it! Rob1911a1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Living the dream...

I would LOVE to have a hot tranny cock cumming deep in my ass... mmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dream

This is exactly the sort of thing about which I dream, except that my interests are orally centered. Half a dozen or so to swallow sounds right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Name

Near the very begging of the story the only other person besides david waa originally named as anthony then the name had been changed to tony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Name

Tony, probably more often than not, is a shortened form, or nickname for Anthony. Much like Bob/Robert or Jim/James.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 5 years ago
I want this

Im a guy who would love to have 2 girls like Megan and Sheena treat me similar to that

If you could help me have that happen, best contact is dm on twitter (phoenixninja23) or snapchat (phoenix23ninja)

faiblfaiblover 2 years ago

восхитительно!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot. Love the illustrations. This is definitely a fantasy of mine and I can relate to David in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Many guys including me would love this to be our reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhfernandez1983@hfernandez1983
741 Followers
Hello all. It has been a really really long time. I started my literary journey on literotica quite some time back and it has been such a great journey. I am incredibly thankful to the community which consists of readers, editors and also the owners of literotica where I rece...