All Comments on 'Sexy Grandma!'

by MR. Gibson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

i read the first of this story until I read about a 60 yr old whose tit's didn't sag. '' BULL SHIT!''

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
=)

i loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why don't you continue the story? With the old lady playfully played and manipulated with ease by the dominant young stud, till she becomes his fuck toy. And he can carry her around the house like a little baby (despite her sixty yo age)..

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

I have had sex with older women in her age and older. All ages....having an epic hose has that benefit that a lot of women want to see/touch if they can do so in private and discreetly. And some guys being over 11 inches flaccid is very possible. Not counting members of my own family, both sides, I have been a nudist and in the swinger lifestyle for decades. Besides myself I have encountered others who are like that and bigger. Their wives/girlfriends/relatives always stare and freak out and want to see erect and compare. And sex with women who have had or have a former or current boyfriend or husband who has a whopper cock...is always exciting to watch them try to stretch out wider to take thicker...longer...bigger than they have ever had before. Watch the expressions on their faces as they orgasm....watch their boyfriend/husbands faces...always fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous